Re: Is Progressivism Fundamentally Dishonest?
posted at 11/19/2013 1:43 PM EST
In response to DamainAllen's comment:
In response to FortySixAndTwo's comment:
In response to skeeter20's comment:
Look at the recent dishonest representations made by this progressive administration:
* The IRS targetting the TEA party.
* Benghazi is the result of a video with 700 views.
* The NSA is collecting our emails and call data "just in case".
* You can keep your healht plan if you like it.
* You can keep your doctor if you want.
* Unemployment numbers falsified.
At what point do we draw the conclusion that the left, the progressives, cannot be trusted to tell the truth, present government collected data honestly? Data upon which major economic and social decisions are made?
Every administration is dishonest. Doesn't matter which party is in the WH. They are ALL dishonest. To believe anything else is delusional.
This is correct. Lest we forget the previous GOP admin had several issues with honesty, as did the Dem admin that preceeded it, as did the GOP admins of Bush Sr and Reagan.
Yet the progressive vision of the Party of Government is always to put our lives and trust in lying Beltway Bureaucrats ... always a bigger and bigger Nanny State....