Is this the whacko wingnut idea of 'constructive' dialogue.

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

Re: Is this the whacko wingnut idea of 'constructive' dialogue.

angryman-

Sorry this guy totally lost his temper, became unhinged , and began ranting, using foul language and personal insults. 

As the absolute leader in "constructive dialogue", it must have really hurt your sensitive soul.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to 12-Angry-Men's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ComingLiberalCrackup's comment:

angryman- Sorry this guy totally lost his temper, became unhinged , and began ranting, using foul language and personal insults. It must have really hurt your sensitive soul.

Ya, that's what's frightening about the guy's rants, his use of profanity.

Let's not worry about his threats to kill people and the fact that he owns an arsenal of weapons with which to make it happen.... 

Gawd, you really are fvcking spineless moron.

[/QUOTE]

LMFAO You do realize your reply made his point right? lol fvcking hilarious!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

This guy is as nutty as Lanza.

I bet he cries like a toddler when the State Police SWAT team puts their boots on his throat.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to UserName99's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This guy is as nutty as Lanza.

I bet he cries like a toddler when the State Police SWAT team puts their boots on his throat.

[/QUOTE]

The left would have the swat team fired and brought up on charges if they did that; are you kidding me?!!

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to GreginMeffa's comment:

Bypassing congress is constructive as hell.

Ya, because the PotUS excercising the executive powers granted to his office by the Constitution is just so dang wrong.

Newsflash spanky, not everything the PotUS does has to be cleared by Congress.

That's why it's referred to as the THREE branches of gov't.

[/QUOTE]

...and they are meant to keep each other in check.  So is Obama's new excuse for not addressing the economy?

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to massmoderateJoe's comment:

So is Obama's new excuse for not addressing the economy?

Last time I checked, the branch of gov't with the power of the purse as well as the power to legislate is still Congress.

Has that changed?

[/QUOTE]

Actually, according to your endless "Baby Bush" rants, it has changed, since 2009.
    Interesting, your notion that President Obama is powerless and blameless regarding fiscal issues and spending. Yet you rant and rave and blame "Baby Bush" for everything bad that has occurred since,   around 1932.

Self awareness is not your strength, is it?

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

So, let me get this straight:  The type of gun you use to kill or main an intruder in your house is in question?

That's the question put forward by the left.  Handguns are o.k., assault rifles are not?

Not very constructive dialog, I would say. I would say the left presuposes that your assailant will be lesser armed.

Or, how about that idiot Cuomo screaming about how "assault" rifles are not used for hunting, as if your right to defend yourself has anything to do with hunting.  Is that a "constructive dialog"?

Or, Biden saying that Obama will do what ever he wants through executive orders.  Is that a "constructive dialog"?

Hard to have a "constructive dialog" when the left, from Obama on down are lying through their teeth and throw out stupid comments about hunting in order to rally the low-information voters.

Let me know when the left is ready to have a constructive dialog, because I have yet to hear it. All I hear the left doing is positioning themselves for as much of a gun grab as they can pull off.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to GreginMeffa's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Right.  POTUS can write and sign gun legislation without congress.

Oh please do it.  The fun would be just great.

[/QUOTE]

I think he will ban assault rifles and ammo clips over 10 rounds with executive order. It will hurt dems big time in 2014 and do absolutely nothing to limit assault rifles and large capacity clips for those that dont care about the law anyway!

Plus there are only about 100 million of them on the streets already!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

[QUOTE]

...and they are meant to keep each other in check.

Which they still can.

If they don't like what PotUS does then they can pass legislation nullifying it.

And since no one knows what exactly PotUS is going to propose, that line of argument is only specualtion and hyperbole.

It only shows that the wingnuts are more concerned about who does it rather than what 'it' actually is.

[/QUOTE]

IMO, executive orders should only be used when immediate urgent action is required and then followed up with a legislative action.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

[QUOTE]

So is Obama's new excuse for not addressing the economy?

Last time I checked, the branch of gov't with the power of the purse as well as the power to legislate is still Congress.

Has that changed?

[/QUOTE]

I thought we elected a leader to lead and the legislature would legislate based on the direction our leader lead us.  He's getting distracted from the economy again with his new push for gun control.  Our president is far from being a competent multi-tasker as he can only focus on one thing at a time.  So given his lack of mult-tasking abilities he should get back to the economy.

25. This post has been removed.