Jim DeMint, who once advocated RomneyCare as an alternative to going to the ER, now advocates going to the ER as an alternative to ObamaCare

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

In response to tvoter's comment:
    [QUOTE]Yea everything is because everyone hates obama!

Not everyone. I don't hate him. I don't like him as a President; I think he's turned out to be rather a Turd Sandwich.

But I don't hate him like some people, who blame him for everything no matter what, even things that happened when he wasn't President a la the other thread. 

[QUOTE] Romneycare is a state run better implemented system with itself [/QUOTE]

because states rights shut up?

Or is there some analysis here that makes 50 different regulations for something that has national effects somehow more efficient than one set of national regulations for something that has national effects?

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

re hypocrites blinded by their hatred for the President. It has absolutely nothing to do with reconsidering their prior position and changing their minds. If McCain had proposed what Obama did, and Obama propsed a tax credit, they'd love McCain's idea. we all knew that.

[/QUOTE] quit hiding behind the "you/they/he just hate Obama" mantra [/QUOTE]ight percent said they think former President George W. Bush, who was in office at the time, was more responsible for the poor federal response while 29 percent said Obama, who was still a freshman U.S. Senator when the storm battered the Gulf Coast in 2005, was more responsible. Nearly half of Louisiana Republicans — 44 percent — said they aren't sure who to blame.

Capisce?

[/QUOTE]

Yea those unequivical and always true and accurrate polls!

got a link? I bet it'S A DOOZY!

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

[QUOTE]Yea everything is because everyone hates obama!

Not everyone. I don't hate him. I don't like him as a President; I think he's turned out to be rather a Turd Sandwich.

But I don't hate him like some people, who blame him for everything no matter what, even things that happened when he wasn't President a la the other thread. 

[QUOTE] Romneycare is a state run better implemented system with itself [/QUOTE]

because states rights shut up?

Or is there some analysis here that makes 50 different regulations for something that has national effects somehow more efficient than one set of national regulations for something that has national effects?

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

re hypocrites blinded by their hatred for the President. It has absolutely nothing to do with reconsidering their prior position and changing their minds. If McCain had proposed what Obama did, and Obama propsed a tax credit, they'd love McCain's idea. we all knew that.

[/QUOTE] quit hiding behind the "you/they/he just hate Obama" mantra [/QUOTE]ight percent said they think former President George W. Bush, who was in office at the time, was more responsible for the poor federal response while 29 percent said Obama, who was still a freshman U.S. Senator when the storm battered the Gulf Coast in 2005, was more responsible. Nearly half of Louisiana Republicans — 44 percent — said they aren't sure who to blame.

Capisce?

[/QUOTE]

Yea those unequivical and always true and accurrate polls!

got a link? I bet it'S A DOOZY!

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.