King: For every valedictorian illegal immigrant, there's 100 trafficking pot. Heritage foundation: How dare you mention that, media!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

Its in the playbook:  Never pass up a good opportunity to blame the media.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Yes..shame on the media for focusing on the fact that King told an outright lie. That..and the fact that at a minimum..he's guilty of a very unfair stereotype. I expect elected officials to at least be speaking from a position of knowledge when they are arguing the merits of bills. I know it's a lot to ask..lol

The rhetoric has gotten so out of hand I don't think politicians can differentiate between rhetoric and fact anymore.

" Above all..be the heroine in your life..not the victim" Nora Ephron

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Yes..shame on the media for focusing on the fact that King told an outright lie. That..and the fact that at a minimum..he's guilty of a very unfair stereotype. I expect elected officials to at least be speaking from a position of knowledge when they are arguing the merits of bills. I know it's a lot to ask..lol

The rhetoric has gotten so out of hand I don't think politicians can differentiate between rhetoric and fact anymore.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ppannos. Show ppannos's posts

In response to miscricket's comment:

King spoke the truth. Time for you to wake up.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ppannos. Show ppannos's posts

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ppannos. Show ppannos's posts

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

double p's we read you the first time ......

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In response to ppannos' comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Really??!  And you can back that up with facts!?

That sound you hear is the thousands of immigrants and minorities rejecting the republican brand forever.

Don't say we didn't warn you....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

'

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Follow up:

Do you know WHY what Rep. King said was not only factually wrong but also unnecessarily hurtful and incendiary!?!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to MattyScornD's comment:

[QUOTE]

Follow up:

Do you know WHY what Rep. King said was not only factually wrong but also unnecessarily hurtful and incendiary!?!

[/QUOTE]

Let me guess: because there are no illegal immigrants that are also valedictorians?

am I close, or spot on?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to MattyScornD's comment:

[QUOTE]

Follow up:

[/QUOTE]

Let me guess: because there are no illegal immigrants that are also valedictorians?

am I close, or spot on?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to A_Concerned_Citizen's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ya, don't let the facts get in the way of your racism.

4 Pinocchios for Rep. Steve King’s claim on valedictorians and smugglers

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/post/4-pinocchios-for-rep-steve-kings-claim-on-valedictorians-and-smugglers/2013/07/28/03ff846a-f7be-11e2-b018-5b8251f0c56e_blog.html?hpid=z4

[/QUOTE]

Wow. That's a fact check.  Just wow.  Reads more like a La Raza post.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:

[QUOTE]

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/post/4-pinocchios-for-rep-steve-kings-claim-on-valedictorians-and-smugglers/2013/07/28/03ff846a-f7be-11e2-b018-5b8251f0c56e_blog.html?hpid=z4

Oooops, sorry, I forgot racists can't read ... and me without a picture book for the dunce in the corner.

Maybe you could get someone to read it to you.

[/QUOTE]

Right, because a "fact check" that rests on the assumption that the numbers can't possibly be true, even though there is no data to point ot, why that's a simply iron-clad fact check.

Hey, thanls for throwing the race card so early.  Kinda makes my point about not being able to have a conversation when the response to ANYHTING is that your opponent is a racist.  But, be careful.  The days of being able to thow that unfounded incindiary charge and have Sharpton and Jackson standing behind you are coming to a close.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:

Oooops, sorry, I forgot racists can't read ... and me without a picture book for the dunce in the corner.

Maybe you could get someone to read it to you.

Right, because a "fact check" that rests on the assumption that the numbers can't possibly be true, even though there is no data to point, why that's a simply iron-clad fact check.

Hey, thanks for throwing the race card so early.  Kinda makes my point about not being able to have a conversation when the response to ANYTHING is that your opponent is a racist.  But, be careful.  The days of being able to thow that unfounded incindiary charge and have Sharpton and Jackson standing behind you are coming to a close.

Looks like we have an illegal-immigrant standoff on this one.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts