In response to FortySixAndTwo's comment:

In response to MattyScornD's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to macnh1's comment:

[QUOTE]

legalize pot and tax it like crazy.....

This is about hemp, not pot.

Try to keep up.

Nice to see another conservative drop the scales about taxes, though.  As long as it's just affecting them dirty hippies (and terminal cases), then who cares, right...??

[/QUOTE]

Well if pretty much everything else is taxed why not pot? BTW...I've seen and heard PLENTY of liberals talk about taxing it too. 

Another BTW...are all hippies dirty? Do hippies not shower like the rest of us? I had no idea.

[/QUOTE]

Fine with me.

The conservos are the ones always railing about taxes.  Not this time, it seems.

And it utterly depends on the classification.  If it's a prescription drug, then not all states tax those at the retail level. (Some do.)

But if it's treated like alcohol/tobacco, then the sky's the limit.

Of course hippies take showers.  It just depends on how often it rains.    ;)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Re: Liberal Vermont Rebels agains the Federal Government

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

In response to skeeter20's comment:

[QUOTE]
    If it is settled law, VT is in violation of the law.  If the government fails to enforce it, well, that's the road to anarchy.

States have decriminalized pot without there being anarchy. States have legalized medical marijuana without anarchy. States have legalized recreational marijuana without there being anarchy.

Why would growing some harmless hemp cause anarchy?

[/QUOTE]

The government not in forcing the law leads to anarchy.  Hemp is besides the point.