New York Times poll says....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lawboy. Show lawboy's posts

New York Times poll says....

Who is most to blame for the condition of the US economy?

Bush Administration 26%
    Wall Street 25%
    Congress 11%
    Obama Admin 8%

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

Re: New York Times poll says....

Sure, they only poll democrats, no real conservative would ever talk to a NYT pollster.....right?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

In Response to Re: New York Times poll says....:
    [QUOTE]So what? Say, did you know that Bush, George W. Bush that is, is not President anymore and cannot run for President again?? Another poll finds that a generic Republican beats Obama 46% to 42%. http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2012/election_2012_presidential_election/generic_presidential_ballot/election_2012_generic_presidential_ballot But Generic Republican isn't running.
    Posted by Newtster[/QUOTE]

We know you wingers run like hell from his time in office . Hell to hear some of ya he never was president and Obama has been president since 2001.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelldog1. Show kelldog1's posts

Hmm...tough to say.........

I'd place the blame on three things that Republicans endorsed.

Alan Greenspan "The Maestro" ....kept interest rates artificially low which
    fueled the inevitable housing bubble...which in turn artificially fueled the United States Economy .

Republicans fought fiercely for deregulation and won.

Republicans "created"  "new wars" during their term...the question is Have we won? Were they worth the cost?

Republicans created tax cuts and maintained tax cuts for the "Uber-Wealthy"

Reality is that the Republicans put us  trillions of  dollars in debt before Obama  even took office. And left us with an economy on the brink of disaster...the scope of which has not been seen since The Great Depression

Moreover, the audacity of these idiots would have you believe that they have the "cure" to our economic ails.

The Republicans are F'N' idiots living in the past! Wake up! It's a new day, a new world and America is not leading!

Why?

I'm not quite sure that Republican "sagacity", is  worth the destruction of our Great Nation!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

[QUOTE]  Hmm...tough to say.........  I'd place the blame on three things that Republicans endorsed.  Alan Greenspan "The Maestro" ....kept interest rates artificially low which fueled the inevitable housing bubble...which in turn artificially fueled the United States Economy .   Republicans fought fiercely for deregulation and won.  Republicans "created"  "new wars" during their term...the question is Have we won? Were they worth the cost? Republicans created tax cuts and maintained tax cuts for the "Uber-Wealthy"  Reality is that the Republicans put us  trillions of  dollars in debt before Obama  even took office. And left us with an economy on the brink of disaster...the scope of which has not been seen since The Great Depression  Moreover, the audacity of these idiots would have you believe that they have the "cure" to our economic ails. The Republicans are F'N' idiots living in the past! Wake up! It's a new day, a new world and America is not leading! Why?  I'm not quite sure that Republican "sagacity", is  worth the destruction of our Great Nation!
    Posted by kelldog1[/QUOTE]

Good post kdog. What i will never understand is how the ham and egger republicans can even act like the Bush wastes has hardly any effect on our current situation. Yea Obama is president now but that doesnt change the bills that Bush left us just the name on them. Most of what the government is paying out today isnt Obama created but to hear the right it all is . Tax payers are going to be paying for the 8 years of Bush for the next 20 years or more. And if we let the republican get total control again i hate to think of the problems that will be added. Dems may not be perfect but they sure as hell beat out the republicans on many fronts.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from IamYourDaddy. Show IamYourDaddy's posts

[QUOTE]  Hmm...tough to say.........  I'd place the blame on three things that Republicans endorsed.  Alan Greenspan "The Maestro" ....kept interest rates artificially low which fueled the inevitable housing bubble...which in turn artificially fueled the United States Economy .   Republicans fought fiercely for deregulation and won.  Republicans "created"  "new wars" during their term...the question is Have we won? Were they worth the cost? Republicans created tax cuts and maintained tax cuts for the "Uber-Wealthy"  Reality is that the Republicans put us  trillions of  dollars in debt before Obama  even took office. And left us with an economy on the brink of disaster...the scope of which has not been seen since The Great Depression  Moreover, the audacity of these idiots would have you believe that they have the "cure" to our economic ails. The Republicans are F'N' idiots living in the past! Wake up! It's a new day, a new world and America is not leading! Why?  I'm not quite sure that Republican "sagacity", is  worth the destruction of our Great Nation!

The 2 biggest deregualtion came while Clinton was in office, I'm pretty sure Clinton was a democrat

1) the repeal of the Glass-Stegall Act
     2) Commodities moderization act of 2000

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatnow4. Show whatnow4's posts

Glass Stegall is primarily the problem.  We would have never had the housing crisis if the wall still existed between banks and investment houses.

I am not quite sure why they don't bring it back.

That and break up the "too big to fail banks" a la the baby bells.   

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

In Response to New York Times poll says....:
    [QUOTE]Who is most to blame for the condition of the US economy? Bush Administration 26% Wall Street 25% Congress 11% Obama Admin 8%
    Posted by lawboy[/QUOTE]

Same poll I posted yesterday.  The scary result for teh current administration is: 

overall, 81 percent of Americans think the economy is in bad shape, while 18 percent say it is in good shape.

Come next next year Obama will have been trying to get the car out of the ditch for 3 1/2 years, if things don't improve the public will vote in a new towing firm because team Obama and the Harvard economic team headed by the tax evader and thief Geithner couldn't ge it done.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to New York Times poll says.... : BWAAAAAaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!    NY Times????   AYFKM???? Bush`s fault, Bush`s fault, Bush`s fault.  Man,....I`m getting old and don`t want to wish time away, but I can`t wait for Nov 2012.
    Posted by jmel[/QUOTE]

Someones got to keep reminding you who got us into this mess.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

The same Alan Greenspan that raised rates to kill the internet bubble, then kept them low to preserve the housing bubble?

Maybe so.  very inconsistent, though.  Greenspan was an acolyte of Ayn Rand.  I never trusted him.

The rest of your post is just twisted partisan nonsesne.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: New York Times poll says.... : Someones got to keep reminding you who got us into this mess.
    Posted by BilltheKat[/QUOTE]

Who put us in the ditch won't even count by next summer; after 3 1/2 years and 3 budgets of his own we'll all know that Obama hasn't gotten us out of the ditch.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to New York Times poll says.... : Same poll I posted yesterday.  The scary result for teh current administration is:  overall, 81 percent of Americans think the economy is in bad shape, while 18 percent say it is in good shape. Come next next year Obama will have been trying to get the car out of the ditch for 3 1/2 years, if things don't improve the public will vote in a new towing firm because team Obama and the Harvard economic team headed by the tax evader and thief Geithner couldn't ge it done.
    Posted by massmoderateJoe[/QUOTE]

And, coincidentally, 18% is about the sum of government employees and their spouses.  I guess life is good for them.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from newman09. Show newman09's posts

I found a poll that "The Hill" put out last August that put equal blame on both Bush and Omama. Actually it was Obama 48% Bush 47%.

You can search and find just about any numbers you want to fit a thread you want to start. Most of the polls I saw on this were from 2009, so it make's sense that it would poll that way, Obama had just took office.

But let's face it, time is ticking away here and Bush's shadow is becoming smaller and smaller. It's coming to the point where you can now say this is Obama's doing. He spent historical amounts of money over the last two years, and it's time to own up to things. Like it or not, and it sounds like he dosen't, this has become his doing.

Four more year of this, and we will be Greece...SOS!!!    

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from newman09. Show newman09's posts

[QUOTE]NY Times ?   HA! Ha! ha! Ha! ha! 
    Posted by howiewho[/QUOTE]

Leave them alone Howie, they don't know any better. The next poll results will be from the Huffington Post.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from newman09. Show newman09's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: New York Times poll says.... : Across the board? No distinction between things that can reasonably be expected to resolve within a couple years and those that cannot?
    Posted by WhatDoYouWantNow[/QUOTE]

Then you tell me, at what point does it become Obama's doing? As far as resolving things, he can't. The major policies he put in place will not resolve anything, in fact it's only making things worse.

I don't hate the man only his policies, they're bad and not the medicine this country needs right now. I feel, and it certainly looks like he's in over his head ,with no idea on how to fix things. Stimulus 3...are you crazy!! This is what he come's up with?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: New York Times poll says.... : I know,......I agree.  Once the dumb people come to grips with the simple FACT that the Democrats won control in 2006, and before that EVERYTHING was fine, we should see an a$$-kicking for the Dems in 2012 similar to 2010. I`m happy we agree Bill
    Posted by jmel[/QUOTE]

So if America goes bankrupt in August, we can blame the republicans for it. Right?

25. This post has been removed.