Obamacare Report: Obama Administration Knew About Health Care Law's Rollout Risks Last Spring

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Obamacare Report: Obama Administration Knew About Health Care Law's Rollout Risks Last Spring

WASHINGTON, Nov 19 (Reuters) - Obama administration officials, including senior White House staff, were warned last spring of risks to the rollout of President Barack Obama's healthcare law, including the danger of scant testing, according to a report released by congressional investigators.

In a 14-part slide presentation, consulting firm McKinsey & Co said a compressed testing window could inhibit the administration's ability to resolve problems with the website, HealthCare.gov, that could occur after the Oct. 1 launch.

It also found that the project lacked comprehensive testing, noted many functions were dependent on contractors and warned against taking risks to meet deadlines.

The presentation was given to officials at the Department of Health and Human Services and the White House, including Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius, in four presentations between March 28 and April 8.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/19/obamacare-report_n_4299919.html

Glitches my a55...hahahaha

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hansoribrother. Show Hansoribrother's posts

Re: Obamacare Report: Obama Administration Knew About Health Care Law's Rollout Risks Last Spring

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

Re: Obamacare Report: Obama Administration Knew About Health Care Law's Rollout Risks Last Spring

Where have all the Dem supporters gone?

Well I guess its reallly hard to login and get your talking points when the party is running for cover.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to massmoderateJoe's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Well I guess its reallly hard to login and get your talking points when the party is running for cover.

[/QUOTE]

They have been a bit more subdue lately haven't they?!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In response to FortySixAndTwo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hasn't been much worth commenting on here.

Most threads have been as useless and banal as this one.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to MattyScornD's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....that's priceless. Thank you.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So ignoring your consultants and blundering blindly forward is good management?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Spoken like a true partisan.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You're welcome.

Someone had to break it to you....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Right.  The government is lying to us constantly about important data, has blown up our health care system, and might have stolen an election.

Yah, nothing to comment on here.

I can see your point.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You're welcome.

[/QUOTE]

Again...thanks for the laugh. I always enjoy it when the Left goes into apologist mode.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So ignoring your consultants and blundering blindly forward is good management?

[/QUOTE]

That's not what happened here, though you'd like to think so.

There are multiple consultants on these projects (plural) and dozens of contractors.

And as a consultant myself with ties to some of these projects, I can tell you how idiotic and uninformed it is to generalize as such over an enterprise like this.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Right.  The government is lying to us constantly about important data, has blown up our health care system, and might have stolen an election.

[/QUOTE]

Except that none of that is really true.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Just paraphrasing an article in Politico yesterday talking about more than 3 dozens Dems who are looking for cover from ACA.  Including the multiple Dem Landrieu, Shaheen (who is worried about Brown) attempts to create legislation allowing people to keep their ACA defined crappy coverage.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You're welcome.

[/QUOTE]

Again...thanks for the laugh. I always enjoy it when the Left goes into apologist mode.

[/QUOTE]

Oh, so now I'm "the Left"...?  Says who??   Is your journey to the dark side complete, youngling?

I apologize for nothing.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from newman09. Show newman09's posts

I'm pretty sure if this was going on while a republican was in office, Matty would have several 400 plus word posts on the topic.

But it's Obama so he finds this not worth commenting on. There's nothing to see here folks....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Just paraphrasing an article in Politico yesterday talking about more than 3 dozens Dems who are looking for cover from ACA.  Including the multiple Dem Landrieu, Shaheen (who is worried about Brown) attempts to create legislation allowing people to keep their ACA defined crappy coverage.

[/QUOTE]

So, 'paraphrased' like a true partisan.

Better?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You're welcome.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Oh, so now I'm "the Left"...?  Says who??   Is your journey to the dark side complete, youngling?

I apologize for nothing.  

[/QUOTE]

Are you kidding? What....you think you're moderate? Right? I literally spit my water out at that one. Thank you again!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In response to newman09's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure if this was going on while a republican was in office, Matty would have several 400 plus word posts on the topic.

But it's Obama so he finds this not worth commenting on. There's nothing to see here folks....

[/QUOTE]

I've posted several times about what I think based on inside information and my connections to the industry in general.  Nothing in the media or here has changed my mind.

And no, I would be fine with it because 1) I already went through this in Mass., 2) I would be fine with the reform coming from a dem or repub admin, just as I was in Mass.

"it's Obama"

No, it's really not...and efforts to make it so personal are as wrong as they are tedious.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to skeeter20's comment:
    [QUOTE]

might have stolen an election.

[/QUOTE]

"Hanging chads"?

I know I know. That person didn't exist. The last President was Clinton.

[/QUOTE]

And the hits just keep on coming...hahahahahaha

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from newman09. Show newman09's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I've posted several times about what I think based on inside information and my connections to the industry in general.  Nothing in the media or here has changed my mind.

And no, I would be fine with it because 1) I already went through this in Mass., 2) I would be fine with the reform coming from a dem or repub admin, just as I was in Mass.

"it's Obama"

No, it's really not...and efforts to make it so personal are as wrong as they are tedious.

[/QUOTE]

Riiiight Matty....whatever you say.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You're welcome.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I apologize for nothing.  

[/QUOTE]

Are you kidding? What....you think you're moderate? Right? I literally spit my water out at that one. Thank you again!

[/QUOTE]

I believe that I'm more politically moderate than you and most everyone here by classical definitions.

What's your baseline?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well see that's the mistake that you, Joe, and other severe conservatives make here: You are not addressing people based on the things they have actually said. You are addressing people based on the picture of such persons that has been painted for you by the conservative media and Republican politicians.

On top of that, you project onto them your hyper-partisan approach to politics. If the target says something not about how Obama is bad, then it means they must be conspiring to distract you from Obama. If the target criticizes Obama, even regularly, that is ignored because it does not fit in the painting you're talking to. And so on.

[/QUOTE]

Right...the resident Lefties never have multiple threads of anything regarding Repubs. There were never multiples of threads when Bush was in office. Nope never. Guess us conservatives have dreamt the same dream. Sigh....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

"it's Obama"

[/QUOTE]

Riiiight Matty....whatever you say.

[/QUOTE]

Glad we can agree.