On the privacy front, F.U. Congress.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Re: On the privacy front, F.U. Congress.

they've been watching for a while!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

we are in complete agreement on this one.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

Electronic mail deserves the same protection as USPS mail.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

A government big enough to worry about our email is a government that is too big.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

The monitoring of phone towers and keying on certain words to record or listen is just as disturbing to me.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

and while you're at it you might want to check out the indefinite detention policy enshrined in the latest NDAA.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Do you remember when the left used to freak out about stuff like this? I guess we'll have to wait for a republican president for that to happen again.

Kudos to WDYWN for showing that he's not a complete partisan hack.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Do you remember when the left used to freak out about stuff like this? I guess we'll have to wait for a republican president for that to happen again.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

12. This post has been removed.