Perhaps the STUPIDEST Obama idea to waste our tax dollars but there's always tomorrow..

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KittyDuke. Show KittyDuke's posts

Perhaps the STUPIDEST Obama idea to waste our tax dollars but there's always tomorrow..

WASHINGTON -- The www.foxnews.com/topics/politics/white-house.htm#r_src=ramp" class="r_lapi">White House is making it easier for people to press the www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/09/01/white-house-launches-website-for-online-petitions/?test=latestnews#" class="kLink">federal government to act. 

It is bringing that age-old constitutional right to petition one's government into the digital age with a new webpage, "We the People," where members of the public will be able to create and sign petitions seeking the government's action on a range of issues. 

An official response is guaranteed for any petition that draws enough signatures -- 5,000 names within 30 days -- after it is reviewed by staff and the appropriate policy experts within the administration, according to White House officials who previewed the details for The Associated Press. 

www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/09/01/white-house-launches-website-for-online-petitions/?test=latestnews#" class="kLink">The White House planned to launch the page Thursday on its official website, http://www.whitehouse.gov.

The administration officials requested anonymity to discuss details before the formal announcement. 

"When I ran for this office, I pledged to make government more open and accountable to its citizens," President www.foxnews.com/topics/politics/obama-administration/barack-obama.htm#r_src=ramp" class="r_lapi">Barack Obama says in the taped announcement. He says the new feature will give Americans "a direct line" to the White House on issues that most concern them.

Custom software development, capital hardware costs, staffing (with those sweet govt benefits) all to pander for criminal (and their families) votes.

Stick a fork in em. He's done !

I swear he looks stoned man.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/09/01/white-house-launches-website-for-online-petitions/#ixzz1Wi032fiD

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from doozy-day. Show doozy-day's posts

Re: Perhaps the STUPIDEST Obama idea to waste our tax dollars but there's always tomorrow..

In Response to Perhaps the STUPIDEST Obama idea to waste our tax dollars but there's always tomorrow..:
    [QUOTE]WASHINGTON -- The www.foxnews.com/topics/politics/white-house.htm#r_src=ramp " class="r_lapi" /> White House is making it easier for people to press the www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/09/01/white-house-launches-website-for-online-petitions/?test=latestnews# " class="kLink"> federal government to act.  It is bringing that age-old constitutional right to petition one's government into the digital age with a new webpage, "We the People," where members of the public will be able to create and sign petitions seeking the government's action on a range of issues.  An official response is guaranteed for any petition that draws enough signatures -- 5,000 names within 30 days -- after it is reviewed by staff and the appropriate policy experts within the administration, according to White House officials who previewed the details for The Associated Press.  www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/09/01/white-house-launches-website-for-online-petitions/?test=latestnews# " class="kLink"> The White House planned to launch the page Thursday on its official website, http://www.whitehouse.gov. The administration officials requested anonymity to discuss details before the formal announcement.  "When I ran for this office, I pledged to make government more open and accountable to its citizens," President www.foxnews.com/topics/politics/obama-administration/barack-obama.htm#r_src=ramp " class="r_lapi"> Barack Obama says in the taped announcement. He says the new feature will give Americans "a direct line" to the White House on issues that most concern them. Custom software development, capital hardware costs, staffing (with those sweet govt benefits) all to pander for criminal (and their families) votes. Stick a fork in em. He's done ! I swear he looks stoned man. Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/09/01/white-house-launches-website-for-online-petitions/#ixzz1Wi032fiD
    Posted by KittyDuke[/QUOTE]

Great, now we're going to have a Governement Run Bank!

totally the solution to the jobs problem, and guess what?  John-fffing-Kerry is supporting it!

Infrastructure Bank Could Be Part of Jobs Package

Published September 01, 2011

| Associated Press

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/09/01/infrastructure-bank-could-be-part-jobs-package/#ixzz1Wi2O6GUl

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

Re: Perhaps the STUPIDEST Obama idea to waste our tax dollars but there's always tomorrow..

In Response to Perhaps the STUPIDEST Obama idea to waste our tax dollars but there's always tomorrow..:
    [QUOTE]WASHINGTON -- The www.foxnews.com/topics/politics/white-house.htm#r_src=ramp " class="r_lapi" /> White House is making it easier for people to press the www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/09/01/white-house-launches-website-for-online-petitions/?test=latestnews# " class="kLink"> federal government to act.  It is bringing that age-old constitutional right to petition one's government into the digital age with a new webpage, "We the People," where members of the public will be able to create and sign petitions seeking the government's action on a range of issues.  An official response is guaranteed for any petition that draws enough signatures -- 5,000 names within 30 days -- after it is reviewed by staff and the appropriate policy experts within the administration, according to White House officials who previewed the details for The Associated Press.  www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/09/01/white-house-launches-website-for-online-petitions/?test=latestnews# " class="kLink"> The White House planned to launch the page Thursday on its official website, http://www.whitehouse.gov. The administration officials requested anonymity to discuss details before the formal announcement.  "When I ran for this office, I pledged to make government more open and accountable to its citizens," President www.foxnews.com/topics/politics/obama-administration/barack-obama.htm#r_src=ramp " class="r_lapi"> Barack Obama says in the taped announcement. He says the new feature will give Americans "a direct line" to the White House on issues that most concern them. Custom software development, capital hardware costs, staffing (with those sweet govt benefits) all to pander for criminal (and their families) votes. Stick a fork in em. He's done ! I swear he looks stoned man. Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/09/01/white-house-launches-website-for-online-petitions/#ixzz1Wi032fiD

It is simply outrageous that the government should make efforts to make itself more responsive to the needs and wants of the people it serves.  Outrageous!  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

This is pretty much what Eric Cantor did with the Youcut website. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In Response to Re: Perhaps the STUPIDEST Obama idea to waste our tax dollars but there's always tomorrow..:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Perhaps the STUPIDEST Obama idea to waste our tax dollars but there's always tomorrow.. : It is simply outrageous that the government should make efforts to make itself more responsive to the needs and wants of the people it serves.  Outrageous!  
    Posted by Reubenhop[/QUOTE]

Yes, outrageous!

People should fend for themselves.  Just get government out of the way.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from KittyDuke. Show KittyDuke's posts

In Response to Re: Perhaps the STUPIDEST Obama idea to waste our tax dollars but there's always tomorrow..:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Perhaps the STUPIDEST Obama idea to waste our tax dollars but there's always tomorrow.. : It is simply outrageous that the government should make efforts to make itself more responsive to the needs and wants of the people it serves.  Outrageous!  

The country has a spending addiction during this economic crisis.
    This cake has been in the oven for some time.
    I'm sure you think this is a prudent 'investment' and best serves the needs of our country and it's criminals (aka politicians).
    tax.. spend..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Perhaps the STUPIDEST Obama idea to waste our tax dollars but there's always tomorrow.. : The country has a spending addiction during this economic crisis. This cake has been in the oven for some time. I'm sure you think this is a prudent 'investment' and best serves the needs of our country and it's criminals (aka politicians). tax.. spend..

It does sound like a prudent investment.  Sure beats the emails, letters and phone calls that gauge the wants and needs of the people now.  And as money goes, it is a drop in the bucket.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Perhaps the STUPIDEST Obama idea to waste our tax dollars but there's always tomorrow.. : Yes, outrageous! People should fend for themselves.  Just get government out of the way.
    Posted by skeeter20[/QUOTE]

You would have opposed the Pony Express as too much government.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from KittyDuke. Show KittyDuke's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Perhaps the STUPIDEST Obama idea to waste our tax dollars but there's always tomorrow.. : It does sound like a prudent investment.  Sure beats the emails, letters and phone calls that gauge the wants and needs of the people now.  And as money goes, it is a drop in the bucket.

It's just possible that there was an area of more importance. Perhaps.. ohhh.. jobs and the economy? Just a wild guess.

I know well the efficiencies of computer systems and their ROI. Perhaps the president wisely anticipates an explosion in this key area and has invested in our future.

Small potatoes Reube, we can both agree.
    I know he needs a public hug and sense of accomplishment...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

[QUOTE] People should fend for themselves.  Posted by skeeter20[/QUOTE]

How very...darwinian of you....

I'd hate to be your neighbor when the Zombie-pocalypse comes....

(Rule #18: Limber Up)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Perhaps the STUPIDEST Obama idea to waste our tax dollars but there's always tomorrow.. : You would have opposed the Pony Express as too much government.
    Naah! PETA would wipe out the Pony Express today before it got to the drawing board.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Perhaps the STUPIDEST Obama idea to waste our tax dollars but there's always tomorrow.. : It's just possible that there was an area of more importance. Perhaps.. ohhh.. jobs and the economy? Just a wild guess. I know well the efficiencies of computer systems and their ROI. Perhaps the president wisely anticipates an explosion in this key area and has invested in our future. Small potatoes Reube, we can both agree. I know he needs a public hug and sense of accomplishment...

Now don't lie.  You have no intention of supporting an Obama multi-billion dollar jobs bill either. You are quite transparent in your intent to just tear down Obama any chance you can get, small issue or large.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Perhaps the STUPIDEST Obama idea to waste our tax dollars but there's always tomorrow.. : Can't express a 'thought' of your own, so hide behind someone else's talking point.
    Posted by WhatDoYouWantNow[/QUOTE]

Who's talking point is it?  I am pretty sure I thought it up.

Who is John Galt?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Perhaps the STUPIDEST Obama idea to waste our tax dollars but there's always tomorrow.. : You would have opposed the Pony Express as too much government.

Today I would.  Back then, well the Pony Express was eliminated by the big, bad capitalist railroads.

If only we could sunset bad government ideas now.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from KittyDuke. Show KittyDuke's posts

Now don't lie.  You have no intention of supporting an Obama multi-billion dollar jobs bill either. You are quite transparent in your intent to just tear down Obama any chance you can get, small issue or large.

He doesn't need my support my friend.
    If his proposals don't expand government size, cost or power... I have an open mind. If they are an open collaboration of ideas reaching across both aisles (Repub and TP) and we have a collaborative approach.. I'll listen.

On the other hand.. if they appear to be nothing more than a campaign stunt....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Perhaps the STUPIDEST Obama idea to waste our tax dollars but there's always tomorrow.. : How very... darwinian of you.... I'd hate to be your neighbor when the Zombie-pocalypse comes.... (Rule #18: Limber Up)
    Posted by MattyScornD[/QUOTE]

Hmm.  Darwin's theory applies to biologial process.  I'm simply suggesting that people take that collection of biology, and USE IT!

Man, you progressives are simplistic.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Perhaps the STUPIDEST Obama idea to waste our tax dollars but there's always tomorrow.. : Hmm.  Darwin's theory applies to biologial process.  I'm simply suggesting that people take that collection of biology, and USE IT! Man, you progressives are simplistic.

Not as simplistic as your view that the playing field is even level enough to permit such opportunity to "fend for themselves".

Perhaps "unchristian" suits you better....

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Perhaps the STUPIDEST Obama idea to waste our tax dollars but there's always tomorrow.. : Not as simplistic as your view that the playing field is even level enough to permit such opportunity to "fend for themselves". Perhaps "unchristian" suits you better....
    Posted by MattyScornD[/QUOTE]

Dense.  Learn about cristianity, then respond.  Christianity is largely individual responsibility, and loving your neighbor as you love yourself. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Perhaps the STUPIDEST Obama idea to waste our tax dollars but there's always tomorrow.. : Great, now we're going to have a Governement Run Bank! totally the solution to the jobs problem, and guess what?  John-fffing-Kerry is supporting it! Infrastructure Bank Could Be Part of Jobs Package   Published September 01, 2011 | Associated Press Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/09/01/infrastructure-bank-could-be-part-jobs-package/#ixzz1Wi2O6GUl
    Posted by doozy-day[/QUOTE]

W H A T

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Perhaps the STUPIDEST Obama idea to waste our tax dollars but there's always tomorrow.. : Today I would.  Back then, well the Pony Express was eliminated by the big, bad capitalist railroads. If only we could sunset bad government ideas now.

Yea the telegraph had nothing to do with it huh Einstein. Laughing

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Perhaps the STUPIDEST Obama idea to waste our tax dollars but there's always tomorrow.. : Dense.  Learn about cristianity, then respond.  Christianity is largely individual responsibility, and loving your neighbor as you love yourself. 

Oh yea and you God fearing wing nuts show that everyday . You guys must really hate yourselves , which would explain why you fight against your best intrest to fight for those they could careless about you . You know those folks that you will never be a neighbor of.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In Response to Re: Perhaps the STUPIDEST Obama idea to waste our tax dollars but there's always tomorrow.. : Oh yea and you God fearing wing nuts show that everyday . You guys must really hate yourselves , which would explain why you fight against your best intrest to fight for those they could careless about you . You know those folks that you will never be a neighbor of.
    Posted by beKool

I guess I am not surprised that your world view is antagonistic towards Christianity, as your worldview on this issue only has room for solutions that come from government.

I suggest you entertain the idea that there  may be other ways to address the issues, Christianity might be one of them.  I think you might benefit form a deeper understanding, might help you with that uncontrolled anger you seem to have towards others.