Republican Attendee Allegedly Threw Nuts At Black CNN Camerawoman, Called Her An 'Animal'

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Re: Republican Attendee Allegedly Threw Nuts At Black CNN Camerawoman, Called Her An 'Animal'

In Response to Re: Republican Attendee Allegedly Threw Nuts At Black CNN Camerawoman, Called Her An 'Animal':
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Republican Attendee Allegedly Threw Nuts At Black CNN Camerawoman, Called Her An 'Animal' : And motive should count for nothing, anyway, correct?
    Posted by Firewind[/QUOTE]

It is a stupid thing to do, but what other motive is needed other than it is CNN?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Re: Republican Attendee Allegedly Threw Nuts At Black CNN Camerawoman, Called Her An 'Animal'

In Response to Re: Republican Attendee Allegedly Threw Nuts At Black CNN Camerawoman, Called Her An 'Animal':
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Republican Attendee Allegedly Threw Nuts At Black CNN Camerawoman, Called Her An 'Animal' : lol... sorry to dissapoint, but a heart attack is the last thing coming my way. Unlike you, I keep myself healthy. Plus, it's not like I'm constantly getting my blood pressure up by hating gay people.
    Posted by WhatDoYouWantNow[/QUOTE]

Deep breaths Angry.

Glad you don't hate gay people.  neither do I.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedwardnicky. Show jedwardnicky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Republican Attendee Allegedly Threw Nuts At Black CNN Camerawoman, Called Her An 'Animal' : Deep breaths Angry. Glad you don't hate gay people.  neither do I.
    Posted by skeeter20[/QUOTE]

No....you like gays as much as you like cancer. Not Hate.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Republican Attendee Allegedly Threw Nuts At Black CNN Camerawoman, Called Her An 'Animal' : Deep breaths Angry. Glad you don't hate gay people.  neither do I.
    Posted by skeeter20[/QUOTE]

You don't hate cancer?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

[QUOTE]  "...as a Puerto Rican party functionary—Zoraida Fonalledas, the chairwoman of the Committee on Permanent Organization—took her turn at the main-stage lectern. As she began speaking in her accented English, some in the crowd started shouting “U.S.A.! U.S.A.!” The chanting carried on for nearly a minute while most of the other delegates and the media stood by in stunned silence. The Puerto Rican correspondent turned to me and asked, “Is this happening?” I said I honestly didn’t know what was happening—it was astonishing to see all the brittle work of narrative construction that is a modern political convention suddenly crack before our eyes. None of us could quite believe what we were seeing: A sea of twentysomething bowties and cowboy hats morphing into frat bros apparently shrieking over (or at) a Latina. RNC chairman Reince Priebus quickly stepped up and asked for order and respect for the speaker, suggesting that, yeah, what we had just seen might well have been an ugly outburst of nativism. http://www.harpers.org/archive/2012/08/hbc-90008805
    Posted by 12-Angry-Men[/QUOTE]
    I watched it live. The USA chants were to drowned out the "Seat them now" chants of the Paulits. They were upset over the refusal to seat the Maine delegation who's vote was split between Paul and Romney.
    BTW - Even if it were chants of USA, USA not to drown out the others, why is that an issue? Peurto Rico is part of the USA and they voted fro Romney in the primary. The speaker at one point started yelling USA, USA also. They did it during almost every speech including Mia Love who is the daughter of Haitian immigrants. And she joined it too.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpwvdXBEfc8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CT-fvPAF0DQ&feature=related