Republicans grill Obama's Treasury Secretary nominee over Benghazi, because . . . because . . . um, heck, I have no idea why

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tacobreath. Show tacobreath's posts

Re: Republicans grill Obama's Treasury Secretary nominee over Benghazi, because . . . because . . . um, heck, I have no idea why

In response to portfilio's comment:

"clueless"

Now resorting to name calling.  Thank you for admitting you have been defeated by the TRUTH.

Another victory for the good guys.

You post that link to the nhgazette and you think you don`t deserve to be called "clueless"?   Now that`s LOL funny!

Your incompetent president and his sad, pathetic, administration lied and covered up a terrorist attack on Sept 11th.

If you call that a "victory for the good guys", you need to get your head out.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfilio. Show portfilio's posts

Re: Republicans grill Obama's Treasury Secretary nominee over Benghazi, because . . . because . . . um, heck, I have no idea why

''sad, pathetic, administration''

Beirut?

9/11/01?

WMD that never existed?

That is as pathetically clueless as anyone can get.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tacobreath. Show tacobreath's posts

''sad, pathetic, administration''

Beirut?

9/11/01?

WMD that never existed?

That is as pathetically clueless as anyone can get.

You must mean the WMD that EVERY Senator, Congreessman, President, Vice President, pundit, and every other country on earth SCREAMED about for 20 years?

Or do you mean the WMD that caused a DEMOCRAT and a REPUBLICAN to co-author a bill (Resolution 114) to go to war with Iraq?  You know the VETO-PROOF bill that was voted for, after months of debate, OVERWHELMINGLY?

House  299-134

Senate   77-23

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfilio. Show portfilio's posts

If Bush hadn't lied members of Congress would have voted differently.

See the Downing Street Memo which brought down the Blair regime in England.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

I understood the republicans exploiting Benghazi during the election, but I'm not sure I understand doing it now?  Should Obaba bring Hillary back to b-slap them again?

What changes have the Republicans demanded/funded in Consulate security since Benghazi?

Economy stalled.  Sequester down the street.  Huge deficits.  And the Republicans are questioning the prospective Treasury Secretary about Benghazi.  At least they have their priorities straight.

The Repubs have spent more time and energy on Benghazi than they did on why we were told that Iraq had WMDs.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tacobreath. Show tacobreath's posts

If Bush hadn't lied members of Congress would have voted differently.

See the Downing Street Memo which brought down the Blair regime in England.

BWAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......... "The Downing Street Memo"!  The conspiracy theorist`s best friend.  Say no more, you just exposed yourself.

So wait, the dumb guy Bush bamboozled the world with his lies and the entire world fell for it?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfilio. Show portfilio's posts

. "The Downing Street Memo"!  The conspiracy theorist`s best friend.  Say no more, you just exposed yourself.

Even the pro war NY Times admits it contains the truth  about Bush's warmongering:

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/03/27/international/europe/27memo.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tacobreath. Show tacobreath's posts

. "The Downing Street Memo"!  The conspiracy theorist`s best friend.  Say no more, you just exposed yourself.

Even the pro war NY Times admits it contains the truth  about Bush's warmongering:

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/03/27/international/europe/27memo.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

What about the "warmongering" of Clinton, Gore, Hillary, Edwards, Lieberman, Dodd, Kerry, Kennedy, Daschle, Bush-41, ...........who ALL were very vocal in demanding Saddam`s removal due to his possesion of WMD, right up until 2003?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

In response to tacobreath's comment:

What about the "warmongering" of Clinton, Gore, Hillary, Edwards, Lieberman, Dodd, Kerry, Kennedy, Daschle, Bush-41, ...........who ALL were very vocal in demanding Saddam`s removal due to his possesion of WMD, right up until 2003?

But would they have been so vocal in their calls to remove Saddam had they known that he didn't have WMDs?

Bush convinced me to invade Iraq when he said Saddam was actively trying to try weapon's grade uranium - which was a huge lie, or at least based on extremely suspect intelligence that no one in the intelligence believed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfilio. Show portfilio's posts

And what happened in 2003 to make them change their minds?

Hans Blix came out with his report which stated that there were NO wmd in Iraq.  Despite his truths, Bush lied.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Hans Blix came out with his report which stated that there were NO wmd in Iraq.  Despite his truths, Bush lied.

Oh, just stop it.  Bush didn't lie.  Blix was an idiot.  And, WMD were found in Iraq.  In the wo weeks prior to the war, illegal SCUDs were found, two cruise missles were fired into a shopping mall in kuwait, and 500 tons of yellowcake were siezed.

The list oges on.

But, stay in your little liberal bubble.  Bush = devil.  Obama=messiah.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:

Oh, just stop it.  Bush didn't lie.  Blix was an idiot.  And, WMD were found in Iraq.  In the wo weeks prior to the war, illegal SCUDs were found, two cruise missles were fired into a shopping mall in kuwait, and 500 tons of yellowcake were siezed.

The list oges on.

500 tons of yellow cake!!!!!  I think you mean 500 tons of yellow cake mix.

A SCUD is not a WMD.  It can carry a WMD, but the SCUD in itself is not a WMD.

Let's see the proof of the 500 tons of Yellow cake?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfilio. Show portfilio's posts

Nonsense.  Blix was correct and there were no WMD.  Even Bush confessed that he found nothing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSN-Kku_rFE

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tacobreath. Show tacobreath's posts

In response to DirtyWaterLover's comment:

But would they have been so vocal in their calls to remove Saddam had they known that he didn't have WMDs?

Bush convinced me to invade Iraq when he said Saddam was actively trying to try weapon's grade uranium - which was a huge lie, or at least based on extremely suspect intelligence that no one in the intelligence believed.

If you go back and look at quotes, speeches, editorials, voting records, etc, from these folks you find that they seem to have known the WMD story very well.  You can find a Ted Kennedy speech from 2003 where he`s raving about WMD and the removal of Saddam.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tacobreath. Show tacobreath's posts

They changed their minds?   Can you read?

Resolution 114 (War with Iraq)

House     299-134  YES

Senate    77-23      YES

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfilio. Show portfilio's posts

"There were about 700 inspections, and in no case did we find weapons of mass destruction," said Hans Blix

http://berkeley.edu/news/media/releases/2004/03/18_blix.shtml

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

The list oges on.

Wmd:

http://www.defense.gov/News/NewsArticle.aspx?ID=15918

or is the defense department not a legitimate source?

yellowcake: http://www.nbcnews.com/id/25546334/#.USfyNxG9KSM

or, is NBC news not a legitimate source?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

"There were about 700 inspections, and in no case did we find weapons of mass destruction," said Hans Blix

http://berkeley.edu/news/media/releases/2004/03/18_blix.shtml

Hans blix, and an article from bezerkley. Wow. Talk about lack of credit debility.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

The list oges on.

Btw: the scuds, the missiles that were shot into the mall, all weapons that Blix missed.  He was not only looking for WMD.

20. This post has been removed.