RNC Afraid of Hillary

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

Re: RNC Afraid of Hillary

In response to macnh1's comment:

dems will win every presidential election....its a numbers thing....too many on welfare, too many on govt payrolls....with less than 50% of workers actually paying taxes it's all done....dems have been brilliant at dividing the nation and creating a nation of dependents.....it makes them unbeatable......

Actually you should look at the changing demographics for the country.  Old white guys are fading fast.  Hard for the G.O.P. to win when their base (add "angry") are dying out like this.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

In response to Reubenhop's comment:

dems will win every presidential election....its a numbers thing....too many on welfare, too many on govt payrolls....with less than 50% of workers actually paying taxes it's all done....dems have been brilliant at dividing the nation and creating a nation of dependents.....it makes them unbeatable......

Actually you should look at the changing demographics for the country.  Old white guys are fading fast.  Hard for the G.O.P. to win when their base (add "angry") are dying out like this.

Actually you should look at the changing work ethic for the country;  ambitious wealth creating private sector workers of any race or creed, who pay for the gilded public sector and the free stuff, are fading fast.

Hard for the Dems to win when their base of takers have nothing left to take.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to FortySixAndTwo's comment:

In response to skeeter20's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to ComingLiberalCrackup's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

Gotta love how some of you righties always generalize about all Dems or all liberals, accuse them of all sorts of evil machinations. And then conclude that they are the ones being "divisive."

How can one possibly "generalize" that Democrats are the Party of Government and try to buy votes by redistributing wealth? What a crazy notion! Why, to hint at any such notion is a "conspiracy theory"! That would be an "evil machination", if it were true.

Why, over the last 50 years on a local, state and national level, there may have been a million or so anecdotal instances of this, but better not generalize.
    Surely there are plenty of fiscally conservative Democrats out there (snicker)...

We sit here at a point in time when Democrats have successfully fought to force us to buy healthcare, and they have the bells to say that they are not evils.

sheesh.

[/QUOTE]

Must be awful for people to have piece of mind from having health coverage....

[/QUOTE]

Right. Health care insurance is such a government thing....

this idea of taking care of yourself is so last century.  Killing off cost effective health insurance for 300 million is so much the right approach for the 1% that can't seem to get it together enough to take care of themselves.

why work when you can get food stamps, health insurance, for free? You can spend your day surfing and hitting on chicks, like this Obama supporter:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/08/12/why-does-this

-beach-bum-spend-your-tax-dollars-so-

he-can-surf-drink-and-score-free-food-year-round-because-its-awesome/

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for once again showing what a racist you are. You are a pos.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

why are people so quick to throw around the R word??  whether someone works or not, whether someone has multiple children out of wedlock or not, uses drugs, commits crime, and lives off of EBT cards and therefore is a lifelong Democrat are all BEHAVIORS...has NOTHING to do with race.....we are all created equal.....people make choices after that which determine the path their lives take....

Hillary for President!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

In response to ComingLiberalCrackup's comment:

[QUOTE]

Actually you should look at the changing work ethic for the country;  ambitious wealth creating private sector workers of any race or creed, who pay for the gilded public sector and the free stuff, are fading fast.

Hard for the Dems to win when their base of takers have nothing left to take.

[/QUOTE]

Sure, just ignore the facts and engage in silly rants.   Standard conservative response.  

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Thanks for once again showing what a racist you are. You are a .

What a Christian you are.  NOT.  What a fraud you are.  Absolutely.

Racist and an expletive?  Say that to my face you little bigotted Nazi creep. See what happens.

Angry white man?  the only thing you left out was a "cracker" reference.  Maybe in you little brain, being old, white, and angry is a fine way to characterize a group of people.  Then, add nazi to it.  my,my.  You really need to learn that your offensive and racist remarks are not ok, just because you are posting in a liberal area.

You are the worst kind of racist, one who sees nothing wrong when they say something racist, but like a hair trigger you see racisim everywhere else.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Hahaha...oh the hypocrisy...

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

In response to FortySixAndTwo's comment:

Hahaha...oh the hypocrisy...

The school marm speaks... but for some reason does not chide the child who started the problem in the first place.  Now that is hypocrisy.  

Do you ever say anything remotely constructive?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ppannos. Show ppannos's posts

Racist and an expletive?  Say that to my face you little bigotted Nazi creep. See what happens.

Angry white man?  the only thing you left out was a "cracker" reference.  Maybe in you little brain, being old, white, and angry is a fine way to characterize a group of people.  Then, add nazi to it.  my,my.  You really need to learn that your offensive and racist remarks are not ok, just because you are posting in a liberal area.

You are the worst kind of racist, one who sees nothing wrong when they say something racist, but like a hair trigger you see racisim everywhere else.

Sheeter.. You can't hold back and mask your feelings.

Open up to the group..we are all friends here.

Someones motto is "Ready, fire.. aim!"

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

You don't like our changing demographics so you engage in a scatalogical personal attack.  You are personifying the angry white man archtype.  You are losing and you don't like it.  It is not my fault that you are on the wrong side of history.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

Skeeter: Verbal skitters and nothing more.

If I was a little more paranoid, I'd conclude he was a progressive plant just trying to make conservatives look bad.

I mean...no one can seriously be so creatively wrong about so many things...  

I'm not paranoid.  I KNOW you are out to get me.

And, you are wrong more often than right.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]

You don't like our changing demographics so you engage in a scatalogical personal attack.  You are personifying the angry white man archtype.  You are losing and you don't like it.  It is not my fault that you are on the wrong side of history.

[/QUOTE]

You prove my point.  you think it is ok to talk disparagingly about angry white men.  that's a racial stereo type.  That you can't see it show how thick your skull really is.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to ppannos' comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

OK.  I feel safe to share my real feelings here.

I'm just trying to make Rube a little mor thoughtful than his typical "white people bad" replies.  So, far, I am not getting through.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ppannos. Show ppannos's posts

In response to ppannos' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

OK.  I feel safe to share my real feelings here.

I'm just trying to make Rube a little mor thoughtful than his typical "white people bad" replies.  So, far, I am not getting through.

[/QUOTE]

nor will you.

He's become quite self evident. He's the angry one.

reparations.