Small us towns requiring residents to pack heat

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

Re: Small us towns requiring residents to pack heat

Specifically, please?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

That wouldn't be "the religious right," aka "the social right".

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

In response to Newtster's comment:

It is absurd notions like this and the obsession that some brainless moonbats have with guns that are enhancing the rate of death and injuries caused by PEOPLE using guns. The more you waste your time and everyone else's on these senseless ideas, the longer real solutions to violence of all kinds gets put off.

You are giving tacit approval to all sorts of violence as long as it is not committed with a gun.

The anti-gun lobby has blood on their hands.

Is that what's meant by "pretzeling" or "pretzelizing"?

And no one has called attention lately to the fact that the one who uses "moonbat" the most here is the one whose hero pandered hard for the title.  Tip: So it looks silly.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Newster ..... I believe in Peace between people .... I'm not implying that any type of violence is acceptable

I have been up close and personal with many types of violence ....... it ain't pretty ...... it ain't manly ......

The more that you "gun types" go on ranting and raving about owning a gun, the more obsessed you sound which makes me question if you have an unhealthy relationship with firearms.

Semper Fi !

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Remember, when seconds count the police are minutes away.

13. This post has been removed.