So what has Sarah Palin done lately?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Re: So what has Sarah Palin done lately?

Last night, I heard she referred to NH as a "center-left state".

What's the pool up to for the cost of her endorsement?  A cabinet post?  ambassadorship to russia?  daytime talk show?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

Who?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BetheKoolaid. Show BetheKoolaid's posts

Palin would be an excellent choice for Secretary of Energy. She is well qualified for the post, given her background. 

The fact it would irritate the stalking moonbats who are obsessed with her is an afterthought (Oh, OK it isnt, it would be fun to watch the liberals soil themselves)

Palin gave good advice when she said the GOP should not disrespect the Ron Paul vote.

Much as I dislike Ron Paul, if he goes 3rd party, Obama is re elected.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

I thought the Dept of Energy was to be mothballed when the GOP takes over?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In Response to Re: So what has Sarah Palin done lately?:
    [QUOTE]Palin would be an excellent choice for Secretary of Energy. She is well qualified for the post, given her background.  The fact it would irritate the stalking moonbats who are obsessed with her is an afterthought (Oh, OK it isnt, it would be fun to watch the liberals soil themselves) Palin gave good advice when she said the GOP should not disrespect the Ron Paul vote. Much as I dislike Ron Paul, if he goes 3rd party, Obama is re elected.
    Posted by BetheKoolaid[/QUOTE]

Really??  I admit it's difficult for me to imagine Ms. Palin stalking the halls of DC on policy missions.  Qualifications aside, I just don't see it.

I thought I heard that she was headlining CPAC this year...should be a hoot.

It doesn't seem like the gop is listening...at least not the foxnews wing.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BetheKoolaid. Show BetheKoolaid's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: So what has Sarah Palin done lately? : Really??  I admit it's difficult for me to imagine Ms. Palin stalking the halls of DC on policy missions.  Qualifications aside, I just don't see it. I thought I heard that she was headlining CPAC this year...should be a hoot. It doesn't seem like the gop is listening...at least not the foxnews wing.
    Posted by MattyScornD[/QUOTE]

It is OK, you share Palin Derangement Syndrome with many others...just take a deep breath.
     If you are laughing at Sarah Palin,  we are laughing even harder at you laughing at Sarah Palin. It is a win-win.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: So what has Sarah Palin done lately? : It is OK, you share Palin Derangement Syndrome with many others...just take a deep breath.  If you are laughing at Sarah Palin,  we are laughing even harder at you laughing at Sarah Palin. It is a win-win.

The democrats are just deranged that Palin is smokin hot, and the women on the left tend to look like cafeteria workers from the Gulag.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: So what has Sarah Palin done lately? : It is OK, you share Palin Derangement Syndrome with many others...just take a deep breath.  If you are laughing at Sarah Palin,  we are laughing even harder at you laughing at Sarah Palin. It is a win-win.

Deranged?  I'm not the one suggesting her for a cabinet office that the gop wants to eliminate....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: So what has Sarah Palin done lately? : The democrats are just deranged that Palin is smokin hot, and the women on the left tend to look like cafeteria workers from the Gulag.
    Posted by skeeter20[/QUOTE]

I also heard her wig was on straight last night....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: So what has Sarah Palin done lately? : Really??  I admit it's difficult for me to imagine Ms. Palin stalking the halls of DC on policy missions.  Qualifications aside, I just don't see it. I thought I heard that she was headlining CPAC this year...should be a hoot. It doesn't seem like the gop is listening...at least not the foxnews wing.

Listening to what?  Your constant assaults on Sara Palin?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: So what has Sarah Palin done lately? : I also heard her wig was on straight last night....

MMMM... wigs are s-e-x-y.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]Once again here we are talking about a subject so far off base from 2012 it inst even funny. Why? Because the supporters of the Nincompoop In Chief cant defend his record. They have to try and create 2008 all over again. NEWS FLASH - AINT HAPPENIN!
    Posted by TFefio[/QUOTE]

Buzz kill.  I was picturing being down in washington, dropping in on a senator or two, and down the hall comes Sara...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

I assumed she had spent the last year or so swimming in her giant money vault. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from newman09. Show newman09's posts

Palin...what's wrong with you people here? She must have really made you guys nervous a few years back for you to still be talking about her in 2012. For that alone, she has my admiration.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

I really don't know the answer:

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

We are all waiting to see who she endorses, in other words, drags to the bottom.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]I really don't know the answer:
    Posted by ZILLAGOD[/QUOTE]

What Sara has done is gotten your attention.  That you respond with this hatred is on you.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: So what has Sarah Palin done lately? : What Sara has done is gotten your attention. 
    Posted by skeeter20[/QUOTE]

Not as much as she's gotten yours...which apparently doesn't take much.

Isn't she headlining CPAC this year...?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: So what has Sarah Palin done lately? : Not as much as she's gotten yours...which apparently doesn't take much. Isn't she headlining CPAC this year...?

She's a good looker.  Now, that gets my attention.  But, then again, I'm not starting threads on her every other day like some of those on the left.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: So what has Sarah Palin done lately? : She's a good looker.  Now, that gets my attention.  Posted by skeeter20[/QUOTE]

You've said as much - frequently. 

Personally, while I understand your unrequited affections...I don't see it, but that's just me and my tastes.

And I'm as wary of her as any other cable news-media creation.  At least Ailes was honest for why he hired her.