Status of Joe Biden's promise that xpayer ta"investment" in Fisker will return "billions and billions"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

ObamaCare Puts IA, CO, MI Senate Seats Into Play

For the past year, most political observers have focused on Republican opportunities to capture Senate seats in red-states like Louisiana and Arkansas. The GOP had a plausible, but narrow, path to capture enough of these seats to win control of the Senate. The ObamaCare disaster, however, has expanded the battlefield for control of the Senate. New polls show high-profile Democrats with negligible leads against phantom Republicans in IA, CO and MI. If these states are in play next year, Dem control of the Senate will be especially vulnerable

Polls in these three states suggest that ObamaCare represents an existential threat to the Democrat party next year. Setting aside the problems with the website, the program will exert a gravitational pull on everyone's health insurance. For most voters, the impact will be negative. 

Barring some unexpected event, Democrats could be slow-walking to their own political oblivion. If the party has to spend money to defend its seat in Michigan, it is unlikely to hold its seats in states like North Carolina or Alaska. 

The 2014 elections may be getting past the point that Republicans mess up and get defeat from the jaws of victory. The party still hasn't learned the lessons of 2010. They are about to get another primer from voters. Hopefully, the party will know now how to listen

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: Status of Joe Biden's promise that xpayer ta

JOE WHO  ??????

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

JOE WHO  ??????

[/QUOTE]

Bill,

That one is getting a bit old IMO.

If you want to entertain us, maybe you could come up with some fresher material???

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to andiejen's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

JOE WHO  ??????

[/QUOTE]

Bill,

If you want to entertain us, maybe you could come up with some fresher material???

[/QUOTE]

Like this?

In Delaware, the largest growth in population is Indian-Americans moving from India. You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I'm not joking.

-Joe Biden

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

JOE WHO  ??????

[/QUOTE]

Bill,

[/QUOTE]

Or, do you mean, like this?

This nuclear option is ultimately an example of the arrogance of power.

Joe Biden

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

JOE WHO  ??????

[/QUOTE]

Bill,

[/QUOTE]

Like this?

In Delaware, the largest growth in population is Indian-Americans moving from India. You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I'm not joking.

-Joe Biden

[/QUOTE]

Really? Are you serious?

Tell me it isn't so?

(Said the young boy to Shoeless Joe Jackson regarding the Chicago Black Sox.)

Poor Joe B. Kind of gaffe prone shall we say.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

JOE WHO  ??????

[/QUOTE]

Bill,

[/QUOTE]

Like this?

-Joe Biden

[/QUOTE]

Really? Are you serious?

Tell me it isn't so?

(Said the young boy to Shoeless Joe Jackson regarding the Chicago Black Sox.)

Poor Joe B. Kind of gaffe prone shall we say.

[/QUOTE]

Yep. That's a Joe Biden quote.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

How about this one:

My mother believed and my father believed that if I wanted to be president of the United States, I could be, I could be Vice President!" --Joe Biden, 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

[QUOTE]

How about this one:

My mother believed and my father believed that if I wanted to be president of the United States, I could be, I could be Vice President!" --Joe Biden, 

[/QUOTE]

skeeter,

Are you collecting these or just using GOOGLE?

Again, Poor Joe. If he wants to run in 2016, can already see them running a reel of these when they are deciding his chances.

I know from talking to politicians it is difficult when you are constantly in the spotlight. How many of us would not have our moments if we were always always living our lives in public view.? The higher up you are, the more intense the heat. 

I also think some are just simply more prone to gaffes. Biden is IMO an affable, intelligent man. And it is so hard to shake a rep. once you acquire one for most of them.

For those of us who live private lives and like it that way, I think we should afford those that do not some slack...esp. when the behaviour is not harmful, illegal, etc.

Joe B. is like a walking SNL parody though it seems at times. The skits pretty much write themselves. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

JOE WHO  ??????

[/QUOTE]

Bill,

[/QUOTE]Entertain ???   I think not.....  What I really think is how sad it is that America elected not once but twice those two poor excuses for leaders of the free world !!!  Don't forget, at turkey dinner today make sure the entire family fills out their forms for "BIG O-CARE"  !!!   Enjoy !!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

JOE WHO  ??????

[/QUOTE]

Bill,

[/QUOTE]Entertain ???   I think not.....  What I really think is how sad it is that America elected not once but twice those two poor excuses for leaders of the free world !!!  Don't forget, at turkey dinner today make sure the entire family fills out their forms for "BIG O-CARE"  !!!   Enjoy !!!

[/QUOTE]

Bill-806,

"Don't forget, at turkey dinner today make sure the entire family fills out their forms for "BIG O-CARE"  !!!"

You started another current thread with this sentence.

We get it. We all get where you are coming from Bill. 

I promise.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

JOE WHO  ??????

[/QUOTE]

Bill,

[/QUOTE]

Bill-806,

"Don't forget, at turkey dinner today make sure the entire family fills out their forms for "BIG O-CARE"  !!!"

I promise.

[/QUOTE]

The subject of Obamacare came up a bit on T-Day.  Funny watching the progressives squirm as we rebuffed their philosophy of stealing money out of our pockets to fund their health care.  By force, that is.  Otherwise known as stealing.

My other observation is that progressives have only one tactic when confronted with the facts.  It is an anger reminicent of children being caught lying.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

JOE WHO  ??????

[/QUOTE]

Bill,

[/QUOTE]

Bill-806,

I promise.

[/QUOTE]

The subject of Obamacare came up a bit on T-Day.  Funny watching the progressives squirm as we rebuffed their philosophy of stealing money out of our pockets to fund their health care.  By force, that is.  Otherwise known as stealing.

My other observation is that progressives have only one tactic when confronted with the facts.  It is an anger reminicent of children being caught lying.

[/QUOTE]Thanks SKEETER, job well done, SON !!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

JOE WHO  ??????

[/QUOTE]

Bill,

[/QUOTE]

Bill-806,

I promise.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

skeeter,

Lovely skeeter. 

Funny...at my table on Thanksgiving Day we all know we have differences in opinions on polics and religion so guess what?

We concentrate on each others lives and the kids instead of having polical and/or religious debates.

I have a feeling our home was far more in the spirit of the holiday then your home.

If I were to engate in political debate, I would not be so foolis as to paint a braod brush and say things such as "all conservatives think or do such and such".

Such statements whether the word is progressives, conservatives, Democrats, Republicans, etc. shows a deep lack of critical thinking as well as being simply foolish on their face.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

JOE WHO  ??????

[/QUOTE]

Bill,

[/QUOTE]

Bill-806,

I promise.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]Thanks SKEETER, job well done, SON !!!

[/QUOTE]

Bill-806,

See my reply to skeeter, Spanky.

Job done exceedingly poorly.