Stiil Believe There is No GOP War on Women

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Re: Stiil Believe There is No GOP War on Women

In response to StalkingButler's comment:

[QUOTE] What is not true is that a true conservative could possibly vote for Obama. 

No, that's just your opinion.

Here's mine:

Ironically or not, Obama has proved to be more classically conservative than his predecessor.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

In response to MattyScornD's comment:

[QUOTE] What is not true is that a true conservative could possibly vote for Obama. 

Here's mine:

Ironically or not, Obama has proved to be more classically conservative than his predecessor.

Per CNN, 82% of conservatives who bothered to vote rejected Obama... 

Why is your icon a cat? Clearly it should be an Obama poodle...

Matty you are so far left, even Obama looks "moderate"...hoping ObamaCare will be such a disaster you will get that 'single payer' socialized medicine, though, eh?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In response to ComingLiberalCrackup's comment:

[QUOTE]

Here's mine:

Why is your icon a cat? 

[/QUOTE]

Because F**k You.  That's why....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

Here's mine:

Why is your icon a cat? 

You can dish out the snark, but can't take it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In response to GreginMeffa's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]Oh, it's very true, whether you believe it or not.  These were folks who voted for McCain first time around but just couldn't trust the Mittster.

So, you're defining "conservative" as someone who voted for McCain?

[/QUOTE]

No.  You are.

Nevertheless, THEY define themselves as conservatives, as is their wont.

I fail to see what makes you think you're so qualified to judge people you don't even know.

[/QUOTE]

I define myself as a conservative, and did not vote for McCain

[/QUOTE]

Great.  Here's a sticker.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

[QUOTE]

Here's mine:

Why is your icon a cat? 

You can dish out the snark, but can't take it.

[/QUOTE]

I can take snark...

...just not stupid, inane questions from pathologics like you.

Hence the aforementioned "F**k" and "You" pairing you missed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]Oh, it's very true, whether you believe it or not.  These were folks who voted for McCain first time around but just couldn't trust the Mittster.

So, you're defining "conservative" as someone who voted for McCain?

[/QUOTE]

No.  You are.

Nevertheless, THEY define themselves as conservatives, as is their wont.

I fail to see what makes you think you're so qualified to judge people you don't even know.

[/QUOTE]

I define myself as a conservative, and did not vote for McCain

[/QUOTE]

Great.  Here's a sticker.

[/QUOTE]

I'm allergic to cats

[/QUOTE]

Eh...nobody's perfect....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

In the last two years over 1,000 anti choice bills were introduced at the state level by Republicans.

From the Center for Reproductive Rights report:

"The Center is hard-pressed to cite a time in the last twenty years that can rival -- in volume and in severity -- this most recent period of anti-woman, anti-child, and anti-health legislative action in the United States."

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedwardnicky. Show jedwardnicky's posts

In response to bigdog2's comment:

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:
    [QUOTE]

No, really, debates don't work that way. You don't announce you've won and pin a goal star next to your name.

You don`t debate my friend.  You never have.  It`s pretty standard procedure around here and the reason all (most) of us laugh at you and repeatedly see you painted into the corner.  You`re incabable of debate.  You are a chronic subject changer......a "goal post mover".  This thread is the perfect example.  You got your a$ $ kicked trying to keep up with the "war on women" thing, so you go drag in the Obamacare stuff.  When that gets ugly for your over-worked brain, you`re on to illegals. 

You`re spinning all over the place with no facts and the hopeless Lib-t ar d ideological wish list of the Lib-utopia world that doesn`t (and will never) exist.

Wake up, get some air, talk to a REAL person...........and then do us all a favor and S T F U! 

[/QUOTE]

How's it going Jmel? Missed ya! What's the excuse this time for changing your account?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedwardnicky. Show jedwardnicky's posts

In response to jedwardnicky's comment:
    [QUOTE]

No, really, debates don't work that way. You don't announce you've won and pin a goal star next to your name.

You don`t debate my friend.  You never have.  It`s pretty standard procedure around here and the reason all (most) of us laugh at you and repeatedly see you painted into the corner.  You`re incabable of debate.  You are a chronic subject changer......a "goal post mover".  This thread is the perfect example.  You got your a$ $ kicked trying to keep up with the "war on women" thing, so you go drag in the Obamacare stuff.  When that gets ugly for your over-worked brain, you`re on to illegals. 

You`re spinning all over the place with no facts and the hopeless Lib-t ar d ideological wish list of the Lib-utopia world that doesn`t (and will never) exist.

Wake up, get some air, talk to a REAL person...........and then do us all a favor and S T F U! 

How's it going Jmel? Missed ya! What's the excuse this time for changing your account?

You are one pathetic human.  I`m sure you`ll send the same "question" to airborne-angryman, pinky, and all of your little Lib- t a r d friends under their multiple aliases.......right?

Not my fault j-wad that you`re too dumb to create a new account.

[/QUOTE]

Why would I feel the need to create a new account?

Don't you feel a little bad that this is the second account of yours that I've uncovered primarily by the crude manner in which you relate to people?

Welcome back Tacobreath!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedwardnicky. Show jedwardnicky's posts

[QUOTE]

You are one pathetic human.  I`m sure you`ll send the same "question" to airborne-angryman, pinky, and all of your little Lib- t a r d friends under their multiple aliases.......right?

Don't you feel a little bad that this is the second account of yours that I've uncovered primarily by the crude manner in which you relate to people?

Welcome back Tacobreath!

Hey Joe Mannix............on April 24th EVERYONE here knew this alias, well except for a stooge like you. 

"I`ve uncovered"......BWAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

I would really be embarrassed to put in writing the things you post.  You have no shame. It`s funny.

[/QUOTE]

Several things. First of all, you never answered why you felt the need to change your account. And do you have a link to the April 24th post where "EVERYONE here knew this alias"? I'd like to see that link. It would be helpful to see who "EVERYONE here" is.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedwardnicky. Show jedwardnicky's posts

[QUOTE]

Welcome back Tacobreath!

Hey Joe Mannix............on April 24th EVERYONE here knew this alias, well except for a stooge like you. 

I would really be embarrassed to put in writing the things you post.  You have no shame. It`s funny.

And BTW............you seem to have a knack for the "crude manner in which I relate to people", but you NEVER acknowledge the insults (FIRST E VERY TIME) of the Lib-t a r d s that attack me (DISGUSTINGLY) that you agree with.

Pathetic.

[/QUOTE]

So.... let me get this perfectly clear. I should be coming to your defense? You insult me... but somehow you expect me to come to your defense? From "Lib-t a r d s" (sic)? Is that right? And granted, this might sound redundant, but I want to be perfectly clear. Somehow you want me to defend you from "lib- t a r d s"?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedwardnicky. Show jedwardnicky's posts

[QUOTE]

Welcome back Tacobreath!

Several things. First of all, you never answered why you felt the need to change your account. And do you have a link to the April 24th post where "EVERYONE here knew this alias"? I'd like to see that link. It would be helpful to see who "EVERYONE here" is.

A link?  Now, how the f...ck would there be a link?  Should I google "j-wad the knickerlicker is too stupid to read posts on an anonymous message board.com or something'?

Airborne, pinky, WDYWN, Greg, skeet,.......is there ANYONE here that didn`t know 10 minutes after my name change that it was me?.......Anyone?  Bueller?  Bueller?  I think it was 5 minutes before WDYWN was on it.

"Everyone" for your information is (are) the people that have working brains. Sorry you don`t.

Now, get back out to right field where you belong.

[/QUOTE]

"A link?  Now, how the f...ck would there be a link?"

Uhm, because you claimed that you posted on BDC on 4/24/13. You might think I'm too stupid to create a new account, but you're unable to find a link to your own post.

You know, you can create a link to anything you've posted on BDC, right? There are some exceptions, however. Possibly the thread has been removed. More likely (because you're crude and abrasive) your post was removed.

Here's some links to BDC from roughly the time of your post.

Happy hunting!

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/news/politics/general/80/990?page=10

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/news/politics/general/80/990?page=11

Here's an example of a link to a previous post of yours.........

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/news/politics/general/library-dedication-for-w/80/6617289

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedwardnicky. Show jedwardnicky's posts

[QUOTE]

Welcome back Tacobreath!

A link?  Now, how the f...ck would there be a link?  Should I google "j-wad the knickerlicker is too stupid to read posts on an anonymous message board.com or something'?

Airborne, pinky, WDYWN, Greg, skeet,.......is there ANYONE here that didn`t know 10 minutes after my name change that it was me?.......Anyone?  Bueller?  Bueller?  I think it was 5 minutes before WDYWN was on it.

"Everyone" for your information is (are) the people that have working brains. Sorry you don`t.

Now, get back out to right field where you belong.

Uhm, because you claimed that you posted on BDC on 4/24/13. You might think I'm too stupid to create a new account, but you're unable to find a link to your own post.

You know, you can create a link to anything you've posted on BDC, right? There are some exceptions, however. Possibly the thread has been removed. More likely (because you're crude and abrasive) your post was removed.

Here's some links to BDC from roughly the time of your post.

Happy hunting!

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/news/politics/general/80/990?page=10

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/news/politics/general/80/990?page=11

Here's an example of a link to a previous post of yours.........

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/news/politics/general/library-dedication-for-w/80/6617289

Um..................hey stupid, how about looking at 4/23/2013 right under my avatar?

See:

• bigdog2
    • First: 4/23/2013
    • Last: 6/11/2013

BWAAAAAAAAaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaa!!!!

You are scary dumb!  A troll-stalker (you) should know better.

Now, do you have anything to add or say about the "War on Women"?  You know.....the thread?   Or, as usual, are you stalking?

[/QUOTE]

I used the 24th as the date you said that "EVERYBODY" realised who you were. Granted, maybe you didn't post on that day.

17. This post has been removed.