The president recommends voting for revenge. What will you're revenge be?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Re: The president recommends voting for revenge. What will you're revenge be?

I'm voting for the little people, those who cannot speak adequately for themselves.  You know, the teachers union.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

Romney said it best vote for love of country.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

In response to massmoderateJoe's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Romney said it best vote for love of country.

[/QUOTE]

I love my country too.  It is best served by Obama.  Others think the same way.  Fancy that.  

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from FaolanofEssex. Show FaolanofEssex's posts

People who look at community organizing as a weakness obviously have no idea how it works. Our whole nation was founded on the idea of community organizing and community building.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

In response to TFefio's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Best served as Obama as a community organizer and not a president. Yes, I agree. 

[/QUOTE]

America is our biggest community and quite in need of more than a little organization.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[/QUOTE]

I love my country too.  It is best served by Obama.  Others think the same way.  Fancy that.  

[/QUOTE]

All hail the father land.

Long live the Messiah

Strength to the peoples republic 

'I'm from the government and I'm here to help (myself to your cash) "

[/QUOTE]

Say something that has some actual thought attached to it.  Ranting mindlessly is no way to spend your life.

12. This post has been removed.