Video of syrian rebels executing people on their knees (warning graphic)

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Re: Video of syrian rebels executing people on their knees (warning graphic)

In response to skeeter20's comment:

In response to Sistersledge's comment:

[QUOTE]

Have you ever seen what a young p..... offed US soldier can do

Who are you?  John Kerry?

I think your insult to U.S. soldiers is disgusting. Shame on you.

[/QUOTE]

I didn't insult any one ... don't you think our country's young men have committed war crimes .... for every war crime that our young soldiers commit how many do you think are never found about or are swept under the rug ....

btw at one time I was an American Soldier and you insult me almost daily

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to Hansoribrother's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

What happens to the p offed soldier who does something like that?

How can you hold a job with that brain?

[/QUOTE]

Sister Sledge doesn't hold a job that requires a brain.  I htink he has said in the past that he is a public school teacher.

[/QUOTE]

skeeter ... how many combat vets became school teaches, doctors, firefighters, police officers , lawyers , judges etc

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to tvoter's comment:

[QUOTE]

the vast majority of the time nothing happens to him .... except for the fact that he lives with it for the rest of his life

or don't you believe that some of our soldiers have crossed the line where they take matters into thier own hands

Of course they have.

Are you saying "we have soldiers that have committed atrocities as well so, we should still support the rebels even though they commit atrocities?

Is that what you are saying?

This guy wasn't a lone soldier or group of infantrymen, he was a well know commander (officer) that did this.

[/QUOTE]

A CO losing it on the battlefield isn't something new ..... that CO should brought to trial when he is caught .....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I didn't insult any one ... don't you think our country's young men have committed war crimes .... for every war crime that our young soldiers commit how many do you think are never found about or are swept under the rug ....

[/QUOTE]

I think you will throw anyone under the bus to support your tyrannical desires.

you were a soldier? Gee, you remind me everyday, don't know how I missed that. But, there is something wrong with someone who needs to remind us of it everyday. Glad I'm not in a foxhole with you.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Hansoribrother's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

What happens to the p offed soldier who does something like that?

How can you hold a job with that brain?

[/QUOTE]

Sister Sledge doesn't hold a job that requires a brain.  I htink he has said in the past that he is a public school teacher.

[/QUOTE]

skeeter ... how many combat vets became school teaches, doctors, firefighters, police officers , lawyers , judges etc

[/QUOTE]

So, you ARE a public school teacher.  Huh.  That explains a lot.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

you were a soldier? Gee, you remind me everyday, don't know how I missed that. But, there is something wrong with someone who needs to remind us of it everyday. Glad I'm not in a foxhole with you.

skeeter ... yes I was a Marine and I'm a Democrat and I love to throw that fact into your face daily because I recall that any Democrat who didn't support the dubya's invasion of Iraq which is the "Greatest Foreign Policy Blunder in the history of our Nation was called a traitor.

Semper Fi !

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

skeeter ... yes I was a Marine and I'm a Democrat and I love to throw that fact into your face daily because I recall that any Democrat who didn't support the dubya's invasion of Iraq which is the "Greatest Foriegn Policy Blunder in the history of our Nation were called traitors.

Semper Fi !

[/QUOTE]

I thought marines were always marines. Huh.  I'm sensing something here...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

skeeter ... yes I was a Marine and I'm a Democrat and I love to throw that fact into your face daily because I recall that any Democrat who didn't support the dubya's invasion of Iraq which is the "Greatest Foriegn Policy Blunder in the history of our Nation were called traitors.

Semper Fi !

skeeter what you are sensing is just jealousy

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to chiefhowie's comment:

Skeeter

Don't insult a Marine , never, ever.

That's like calling her a S lut.

Chief .. I'll let you slide on that one because of all the rides you sailors gave us

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to chiefhowie's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Skeeter

Don't insult a Marine , never, ever.

That's like calling her a S lut.

Chief .. I'll let you slide on that one because of all the rides you sailors gave us

[/QUOTE]

Maybe you can do us a favor and take a day or two off from reminding us that you are a Marine.

Like I said, I think there is something wrong with this picture if you lead with your marine credentials constantly, and use that as a reason why other people's input is not worthy.

I apologize that I took it to an extreme, and extreme you have no problem dishing out to others, but give it a rest.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

In response to massmoderateJoe's comment:
    [QUOTE]

There are no good sides in these internal disputes; so how do we choose?

...the man who really counts in the world is the doer,...  TR 1891

And there's the problem.

We're stuck asking ourselves: DO we want use of chemical weapons to be a red line?

If so, how red? This is pretty much the outlier. We think, but cannot absolutely prove, that Syrian government did it. Syrian government is evil. However, a lot of the rebels are Al Queda or Al Queda affiliated, also evil. And how we've got this. Beyond that, who says Syrian civilians like us? They just want to stop getting blown up.

Striking basically enforces the most absolute possible of red lines: if you use WMDs and we think you did it, we will hit you no matter who we are helping and no matter if it will have zero determinative effect on ground conditions.

[/QUOTE]

I agree with all ecept the party of "and we think you did it" I am against bombing any people unless we KNOW we have reason.

This whole situation is just too thin and too suscipious in nature (not anything we did but, the global demeanor towards it)  imo we have stand down until we have something more.

the reality is they have killed over 100,000 people and yes chemical weapons are an egregious act but, we know too little about what happened and why are we the only ones that care so much??

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to A_Concerned_Citizen's comment:

And yet you supported the Iraq invasion on much less "evidence" and you still think we should have stayed even longer.

Wow, talk about hypocrisy ... or is it cognitive dissonance.

If syria was shooting at our military planes and launching rockets into israel I would support attacking them in a  heartbeat!!

But they havent have they.....

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

Concerned Citizen when George Bush used the military:

Concerned Citizen when Barack Obama uses the military: 

20. This post has been removed.