"We are 5 days away from "TRANSFORMING" the USA back to the USA !!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Re:

In response to moonslav59's comment:
    [QUOTE]

AMERICA:   Love  It  Or  Leave  It !

[/QUOTE]

Thank god Barbara Streisand will be staying!  What would we ever do if she were to leave again?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Re:

p.s.  Mom & dad are gone overseas for 4 years!!!  Woooooohoooo!  4 more years of no budgets, with an open credit card. 

Budgets?  budgets????   We don't need no stinking budgets!  :)

Hey!  22 TRILLION in debt doesn't scare me?  Greece?  We can still kick their arsses!    Draconian cuts?  Please!  I'll be retiring about that time!  My kids can support me for a few decades!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Re:

Enjoy the hangover folks!  I hope it's worth it to you????

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Re:

word on the street is obama has been re-elected as president. and right on cue fox news starts the mitt romney apologist campaign saying obama "manipulated" the public into thinking mitt was a corporate raider blah blah blah. even in defeat they can't say anything good about obama.

oh well, no harm done. heres to hoping in the morning marijuana will be legal in 3 states (not NY though :sad face:)

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from parhunter55. Show parhunter55's posts

Re:

In response to ArkaSox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Tea Party and Neocon’s are nothing more then Americas equivalent of the Taliban. The Right Wing agenda has very little or nothing to do with Job’s or the Economy. It has everything to do with control of the Supreme Court. Once the Right Wing controls the Court that’s when our rights really start slipping away. We’ll be force-fed The Right Wing form of The Old Puritan Ethic much like The Taliban force-feeds its people the Fundamentalist form of Islamic Law. Women along with gays and lesbians will get hit first, then shortly after that will come people of color and the poor. All Religions are in the control business and what better way to control then to make the dogma law. A Right Wing Fundamentalist Supreme Court would turn The Land of The Free into The Land of Our Way or Jail, which would be all corporately run for a profit.

The Tea Party and Neocon’s want to replace Big Government with Big Business, Government doesn’t put as much money in politicians pockets as business can. Start by outsourcing all federal and state jobs and let Big Business set the labor value on every job. The less you pay the worker the more profit the company makes, the more profit the company makes the fatter the wallets of the politicians get in the form of kick-backs for outsourcing the jobs. Once the jobs come off the federal or state books its no longer a conflict of interest for politicians to take money from that business. Remember the Supreme Court said, Corporations are People too.

So go ahead and vote Republican and see how much your children or your grandchildren are going to thank you in the not so distant future.

[/QUOTE]

And, the Republicans are working very hard, and have been since the Gingrich revolution, to make our country a one-party democracy.  And as I have pointed out before, a nation state that is a one-party state with big business supported by the state is in fact the definition of a fascist nation state.  So the real fascists are the Republicans.  That is not an opinion, it is the accepted definition...look it up.  But Bill and those who have his back, don't let the facts get in your way, you've been ignoring them this long!!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

Re:

Congrats to Obama...A well-run campaign....And with Virginia and Florida likely to follow Ohio into the Obama column, this represented a real beating for the Republicans....The days of the white Republican right ruling the roost are over.....The demographics say it all, Bill....The moonbats are on the rise....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

Re:

I wonder if Nate Silver is interested in Sabermetrics.  I believe he predicted the results of every state correctly.  Perhaps the Red Sox can hire him as a consultant.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MadMc44. Show MadMc44's posts

Re:

I haven't heard the popular vote results but 303 to 203 is a pretty good testimonial that the Repubs and Dems better start working together and find a way to get us out of the recession that's looming in 2013. Start talking and stop thinking about the next election.

If they don't settle their differences---who knows what will happen? Could the TV show,"Revolution", actually occur in the US and possibly the world?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Re:

So far the difference in the popular vote is about 300,000. And I cannot find how any of the 3rd party candidates did. This election was about trying to kill the 2 party system and it didn't work because as usual, the American voting population preferred choosing the lesser of two evils. Oh yeah!

At least I stuck to my guns - voted Alice COpper for State Assembly and Tom Waits for Congress and a 3rd party candidate for President.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Re:

The electoral college was set up so that a few states (regions) couldn't dominate the vote? Correct? Yet every 4 years I hear "has to win Ohio, has to carry Florida, etc,....."  Sounds like a few states do decide.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Re:

Regardless who you voted for, 2 years and 2 billion dollars later,  not exactly a ringing endorsement for Obama, by the American people. 56 million voted differently. Very difficult to oust a sitting President. Let's all hope he accomplishes more in the next 4 years, than he did during the first. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Re:

In a "melting pot" society there is ever more the reason to have the "popular vote" win. Either way both potential electees sucked.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

Re:

In response to EnchiladaT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The electoral college was set up so that a few states (regions) couldn't dominate the vote? Correct? Yet every 4 years I hear "has to win Ohio, has to carry Florida, etc,....."  Sounds like a few states do decide.

[/QUOTE]

Might be time to get rid of the electoral college as it doesn't seem to serve the purpose it was supposed to.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

Re:

...and the sour grapes start.

It looks like an electoral college landslide - again - and a 2-3% point win in the popular vote despite the obvious difficulties, including the massive popular vote win for Romney in the, ahem, South.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re:

WOW, "Stand-by for heavy rolls as the ship is coming about" !!!  Well in the spirit of being a good sport, good American, lousy looser, let me just say that the stage is now set for the "BIG O" to continue the destruction of the USA......This time, he won't beable to blame George, but will continue to blame the Congress !!!    Massachusetts must feel good this morning, knowing that they are sending the lib/left/rad/moonbat Liz Warren to D C to help the Marathon Man continue !!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Re:

look Chiill I don't give a FU** who won the popular vote. I am saying the electoral college is wrong! You want to go to the deep south and start the stereo-type hype. I have been there, it is mostly black persons....... not white plantation holders. I have no idea why you would bring up "South" in regards to Romney getting votes.

I assume then the blacks and Hispanics voted for Romney or they sat on their azzes at home and did not vote.... because white people are not a majority in the South.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Re:

In response to Bill-806's comment:

WOW, "Stand-by for heavy rolls as the ship is coming about" !!!  Well in the spirit of being a good sport, good American, lousy looser, let me just say that the stage is now set for the "BIG O" to continue the destruction of the USA......This time, he won't beable to blame George, but will continue to blame the Congress !!!    Massachusetts must feel good this morning, knowing that they are sending the lib/left/rad/moonbat Liz Warren to D C to help the Marathon Man continue !!!!

Love it or leave it Bill.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re:

In response to carnie's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Love it or leave it Bill.

[/QUOTE]Thanks, but my old Ship sailed long ago !!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Re:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFVrBzuyhFA

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

Re:

In response to EnchiladaT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

look Chiill I don't give a FU** who won the popular vote. I am saying the electoral college is wrong! You want to go to the deep south and start the stereo-type hype. I have been there, it is mostly black persons....... not white plantation holders. I have no idea why you would bring up "South" in regards to Romney getting votes.

I assume then the blacks and Hispanics voted for Romney or they sat on their azzes at home and did not vote.... because white people are not a majority in the South.

[/QUOTE]

T - I agree with you re EC, and my post was not directed at you anyway.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

Re:

In response to SonicsMonksLyresVicars' comment:
    [QUOTE]

It looks like an electoral college landslide - again - and a 2-3% point win in the popular vote despite the obvious difficulties, including the massive popular vote win for Romney in the, ahem, South.

[/QUOTE]

Not sour grapes. There is a valid argument for eliminating the electoral college. The President is not just the President of the United States but the President of all the American people. In fact, George W. Bush would have lost the 2000 election if based on popular vote. That would have spared us 8 years of bufoonery. It cuts both ways and does not necessarily favor one party or the other. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Re:

In response to SonicsMonksLyresVicars' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

2% is hardly a vote of confidence, SMLV.  America consists of 50 states, a few shouldn't determine the race.  Voting was down from 131 mil in 2008 to 117,000. I'll let everyone decide for themselves, why. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ah, our resident genius checks in.  So, idiot, exactly which of President Obama's economic policies do you disagree with, and why?  Be specific, not your usual nonsensical rubbish.