Re: We democrats can win
posted at 9/10/2012 9:14 PM EDT
In response to MikeNagy stilleatsworms' comment:
Let's sing this song
(not in public though) and march all the way to victory this election season. We have two months to go and here's what we can do:
1. Be quick to tell the truth about Romney, Ryan, and the Republicans, but be quicker still to tell an effective lie. The Republicans will lie all they can to try to get ahead, so we should devastate them while we have them down. They are very vulnerable and we can break this race wide open.
Contact every radio station, newspaper, and every other media outlet you can and talk about Mormonism, tax breaks for the rich, tax increases for the middle class, the end of Medicare, endless wars, and every other evil the Republicans want to inflict upon us. Make your voices heard!
2. Donate all you can to active, effective, liberal campaign organizations. Then, donate a little more.
3. Volunteer at your local Democratic Party office.
4. Email me if you're a known liberal on this board and I'll let you know what some of us are doing on the sly. This is where the fun is.
5. Organize/Participate in voter registration drives and help people get the documentation they need to vote. Offer rides, etc.
6. Of course, make sure you vote yourself!
It's time to take our country back and make it a great country again.
In other words, do anything other than face the truth about the results of four years of Obama:
MORE PEOPLE IN POVERTY
FEWER PEOPLE WORKING
MORE DEBT WITH NO RESULTS
Why not run on that?