Why do the republican lemmings bow to Limbaugh the entertainer?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

Why do the republican lemmings bow to Limbaugh the entertainer?

Is it because he's the spokesperson for the right and the leader of the party and the republican lemmings are scared to death to anger him?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

Re: Why do the republican lemmings bow to Limbaugh the entertainer?

well the christian right is waayyyyyyy right on every issue...so while rush isnt a preacher...he can preach to his fan base and get them to eat out of his hand so that they dont have to think for themselves...as usual

taking orders is much easier

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from schadenfreude99. Show schadenfreude99's posts

I typically vote Republican, but I have never once listened to Rush.  Wouldn't even know where or when to find his radio show.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

I'll quote a South Carolina republican "YOU LIE"  ^^^^

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

In Response to Why do the republican lemmings bow to Limbaugh the entertainer?:
    Is it because he's the spokesperson for the right and the leader of the party and the republican lemmings are scared to death to anger him?
    Posted by HRK103

LOL...seriously you need a nap. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

I  miss rush when he was on drugs he was much more fun then, kind of like Warren Zevon was better on drugs then sober.

That said why do so many liberals seem to listen to Rush it always makes me laugh at the number of liberals who claim to hate Rush but for some reason listen to him, very strange/

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

Shumi, hawk answer the question. Why do republicans fear Limbaugh? Why do they apologize to him?

...and great arguments you two have put forth.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

In Response to Re: Why do the republican lemmings bow to Limbaugh the entertainer?:
    Shumi, hawk answer the question. Why do republicans fear Limbaugh? Why do they apologize to him? ...and great arguments you two have put forth.
    Posted by HRK103

Well I am not a repulican I am still mad at the way they spent under Bush.

However I dont fear Rush I mean what is he going  to do to me?

But the simple fact on why Reps. dont disargee with Rush is pretty simple he has millions of people who listen to him.  I mean you dont ever hear a liberal say a bad word about the NY times, do liberals fear the NY TImes?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

They probably do, I don't read it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

In Response to Re: Why do the republican lemmings bow to Limbaugh the entertainer?:
    Shumi, hawk answer the question. Why do republicans fear Limbaugh? Why do they apologize to him? ...and great arguments you two have put forth.
    Posted by HRK103

Are you drunk? I've asked you to prove that they do. You haven't yet. You haven't made one good argument other than "republicans fear Rush". Wow....fcuking brilliant argument...lol

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

In Response to Re: Why do the republican lemmings bow to Limbaugh the entertainer? : Are you drunk? I've asked you to prove that they do. You haven't yet. You haven't made one good argument other than "republicans fear Rush". Wow....fcuking brilliant argument...lol
    Posted by hawkeye01

Prove they do what? Am I drunk could be. Do repubs fear Rush how the heck would I know, Do dems fear Olbermann?

Plus why the heck does anyone care about Rush he is not in any office that I know of.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

Michael Steele apologized to him.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

@hawk

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

@hawk Rush, Our Leader Republicans who've dared to criticize Rush only to beg for his forgiveness: www.dccc.org/page/-/images/gop_headshots/michael_steele_75.jpg " alt="Michael Steele" width="75" height="90" /> RNC Chairman Michael Steele: Rush is not the head of the Republican Party. He's an "entertainer" whose show is "incendiary" and "ugly." I'm Sorry, Rush "My intent was not to go after Rush - I have enormous respect for Rush Limbaugh..." "I was maybe a little bit inarticulate... There was no attempt on my part to diminish his voice or his leadership." "I went back at that tape and I realized words that I said weren’t what I was thinking..."  www.dccc.org/page/-/images/gop_headshots/phil_gingrey_75.jpg " alt="Congressman Phil Gingrey" width="75" height="90" /> Congressman Phil Gingrey (R-GA): "I mean, it’s easy if you’re Sean Hannity or Rush Limbaugh or even sometimes Newt Gingrich to stand back and throw bricks. You don't have to try to do what's best for your people and your party. " I'm Sorry, Rush “I clearly ended up putting my foot in my mouth on some of those comments and I just wanted to tell you, Rush, [...] that I regret those stupid comments.”  www.dccc.org/page/-/images/gop_headshots/mark_sanford_75.jpg " alt="Gov. Mark Sanford" width="75" height="90" /> Governor Mark Sanford (R-SC): "Anybody who wants [President Obama] to fail is an idiot, because it means we're all in trouble..." I'm Sorry, Rush Sanford’s Communications Director, said that "the governor was not referring to anyone" in particular.
    Posted by HRK103

So two examples. THAT's your proof that all republicans bow to Rush? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
    Nice try with the Sanford quote. He never mentioned Rush. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatIsItNow. Show WhatIsItNow's posts

In Response to Re: Why do the republican lemmings bow to Limbaugh the entertainer? : Are you drunk?
    Posted by hawkeye01

You ask that question an awful lot.  No, not everyone is drunk.  However, be careful:

pro·jec·tion

–noun

11.  Psychology

a.  the tendency to ascribe to another person feelings, thoughts, or attitudes present in oneself, or to regard external reality as embodying such feelings, thoughts, etc., in some way.

b.  Psychoanalysis . such an ascription relieving the ego of a sense of guilt or other intolerable feeling.

www.dictionary.com

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatIsItNow. Show WhatIsItNow's posts

@hawk Rush, Our Leader Republicans who've dared to criticize Rush only to beg for his forgiveness: www.dccc.org/page/-/images/gop_headshots/michael_steele_75.jpg " alt="Michael Steele" width="75" height="90" /> RNC Chairman Michael Steele: Rush is not the head of the Republican Party. He's an "entertainer" whose show is "incendiary" and "ugly." I'm Sorry, Rush "My intent was not to go after Rush - I have enormous respect for Rush Limbaugh..." "I was maybe a little bit inarticulate... There was no attempt on my part to diminish his voice or his leadership." "I went back at that tape and I realized words that I said weren’t what I was thinking..."  www.dccc.org/page/-/images/gop_headshots/phil_gingrey_75.jpg " alt="Congressman Phil Gingrey" width="75" height="90" /> Congressman Phil Gingrey (R-GA): "I mean, it’s easy if you’re Sean Hannity or Rush Limbaugh or even sometimes Newt Gingrich to stand back and throw bricks. You don't have to try to do what's best for your people and your party. " I'm Sorry, Rush “I clearly ended up putting my foot in my mouth on some of those comments and I just wanted to tell you, Rush, [...] that I regret those stupid comments.”  www.dccc.org/page/-/images/gop_headshots/mark_sanford_75.jpg " alt="Gov. Mark Sanford" width="75" height="90" /> Governor Mark Sanford (R-SC): "Anybody who wants [President Obama] to fail is an idiot, because it means we're all in trouble..." I'm Sorry, Rush Sanford’s Communications Director, said that "the governor was not referring to anyone" in particular.
    Posted by HRK103

If you were slamming a Democrat, Greginmeffa would now say "OUCH!"

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from fractals. Show fractals's posts

I  miss rush when he was on drugs he was much more fun then, kind of like Warren Zevon was better on drugs then sober. That said why do so many liberals seem to listen to Rush it always makes me laugh at the number of liberals who claim to hate Rush but for some reason listen to him, very strange/
    Posted by shumirules

Maybe they'd like to get the facts before commenting.
    I've heard many times on these boards about how lefties should listen to something other than MSNBC. When they do you criticize them.
    Go figure.
    Is it because they form their own opinion and it's not lock step with yours?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from fractals. Show fractals's posts

In Response to Re: Why do the republican lemmings bow to Limbaugh the entertainer? : So two examples. THAT's your proof that all republicans bow to Rush? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Nice try with the Sanford quote. He never mentioned Rush. 
    Posted by hawkeye01

One of the THREE examples is the freakin' head of the RNC!
    Geeze can't get much bigger than that.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

Trike Kid,

Good to see that Mr Rush has you right where he wants you: right under your skin. It just bothers you, like someone picking the scabs off of your festering libbie sores, especially that Obamaramadingdong HIMSELF's poll numbers are dropping faster than the recent stock market.  LMFAO!

He was right: He did wish that Obamaramadingdong fail, and apparently his wish came through. So, tell me, who is the lemming? Us Rush Believers, or you libbies, clinging to a sinking ship with holes in your EPA approved and eco-friendly tin bail out cups?  LMFAO!

Enjoy Rush as it's evident that you religously listen to him. Admit it, you NEED to listen to him. You MUST listen to him. You HAVE to listen to him! It's like you sert up your own interdiction program, that seems to be working! But, you are disappointing your fellow libbies. You give Rush honorable mention! You're a closet listener. COme on out! Be proud that you identify and can handle the truth.

(BTW, I don't recall Rush running for anypolitical office, not being appointed to any GOP positions. You're just jealous that your libbie buddies can only offer up jokes like Rosie, Franken, Pick A Baldwin, and Chris "Shivers Up My Leg" Matthews, whose rating need a magnifying glass to find, let alone see. Tough for him, as his live show in NYC is behind SpongeBob in ratings! Pathetic! But, what do you expect from libbie "entertainment"?  Explains why Airhead American died a slow, wonderfully painful; death.)

ROFLMFAO!  Libbie entertainment! Just the act of them being themselves is entertainment enough!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In Response to Re: Why do the republican lemmings bow to Limbaugh the entertainer? : Maybe they'd like to get the facts before commenting. I've heard many times on these boards about how lefties should listen to something other than MSNBC. When they do you criticize them. Go figure. Is it because they form their own opinion and it's not lock step with yours?
    Posted by fractals

PMSNBC hates it when their listeners go elsewhere for information (??). AFter all, losing even 5 of it's listeners is worth 5% of it's total audience. It's bad enough Chris and Keith operate in an echo chamber with no one listening or paying attention. How do yiou think they like losing ratings in NYC to SpongeBob?

Riveting info-tainment outlet! Simply riveting! Why, if it wasn't for Chris's tingling leg, I don't think they'd have that neurologist watching! I believe he's waiting to call in his evaluation of what he believes the problem is.

Admit it! Libbie have no viable, real, serious outlet. Never have, never will. They have the national media and the major networks (I'll even toss in the "used to be relevent at one time" CNN for ya.)

This ship is sinking, and Obamaramadingdong can't bail out enough water. And I thought Carter was bad! Plus, for our added enjoyment, anyone the fooll campaigns for loses! Enjoy the final curtain for Amateur Hour in DC.  It's gonna be a "One and Done".  Then the new Conservative president can go on record for, say, 4 years, explaining how he never asked for teh mess Obamaramadingdong left him />

LMFAO!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from fractals. Show fractals's posts

In Response to Re: Why do the republican lemmings bow to Limbaugh the entertainer? : No he wouldn't. poor thing
    Posted by GreginMeffa

Oh yes he would.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from fractals. Show fractals's posts

In Response to Re: Why do the republican lemmings bow to Limbaugh the entertainer? : PMSNBC hates it when their listeners go elsewhere for information (??). AFter all, losing even 5 of it's listeners is worth 5% of it's total audience. It's bad enough Chris and Keith operate in an echo chamber with no one listening or paying attention. How do yiou think they like losing ratings in NYC to SpongeBob? Riveting info-tainment outlet! Simply riveting! Why, if it wasn't for Chris's tingling leg, I don't think they'd have that neurologist watching! I believe he's waiting to call in his evaluation of what he believes the problem is. Admit it! Libbie have no viable, real, serious outlet. Never have, never will. They have the national media and the major networks (I'll even toss in the "used to be relevent at one time" CNN for ya.) This ship is sinking, and Obamaramadingdong can't bail out enough water. And I thought Carter was bad! Plus, for our added enjoyment, anyone the fooll campaigns for loses! Enjoy the final curtain for Amateur Hour in DC.  It's gonna be a "One and Done".  Then the new Conservative president can go on record for, say, 4 years, explaining how he never asked for teh mess Obamaramadingdong left him /> LMFAO!
    Posted by AZPAT

Boy, did you just prove my point. Thanks for that.
    We all get the idea, no dissent allowed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from fractals. Show fractals's posts

Trike Kid, Good to see that Mr Rush has you right where he wants you: right under your skin. It just bothers you, like someone picking the scabs off of your festering libbie sores, especially that Obamaramadingdong HIMSELF's poll numbers are dropping faster than the recent stock market.  LMFAO! He was right: He did wish that Obamaramadingdong fail, and apparently his wish came through. So, tell me, who is the lemming? Us Rush Believers, or you libbies, clinging to a sinking ship with holes in your EPA approved and eco-friendly tin bail out cups?  LMFAO! Enjoy Rush as it's evident that you religously listen to him. Admit it, you NEED to listen to him. You MUST listen to him. You HAVE to listen to him! It's like you sert up your own interdiction program, that seems to be working! But, you are disappointing your fellow libbies. You give Rush honorable mention! You're a closet listener. COme on out! Be proud that you identify and can handle the truth. (BTW, I don't recall Rush running for anypolitical office, not being appointed to any GOP positions. You're just jealous that your libbie buddies can only offer up jokes like Rosie, Franken, Pick A Baldwin, and Chris "Shivers Up My Leg" Matthews, whose rating need a magnifying glass to find, let alone see. Tough for him, as his live show in NYC is behind SpongeBob in ratings! Pathetic! But, what do you expect from libbie "entertainment"?  Explains why Airhead American died a slow, wonderfully painful; death.) ROFLMFAO!  Libbie entertainment! Just the act of them being themselves is entertainment enough!
    Posted by AZPAT

Maybe you should direct your comments to all the lemming wingnuts who grovel and apologize to the beefmeister. The left seem to get a kick out of how ya'll say he isn't a major player but then the FREAKIN' RNC CHAIRMAN APOLOGIZES!!!!
    Ya. ya'll a bunch of independent thinkers. Good luck with that fantasy.