Words have meaning.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Re: Words have meaning.

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

The topic of this thread was about how wrong you were to equate Zimmerman shooting Martin and being released with three teens shooting lane and being arrested.

NO the topic of the thread is equating how Obama went out of his way to identify with Treyvon and ignores bad news concerning people that "would look like my son".

Im not equating the two incidents except that the POTUS should stay above the fray and not inject himself in race issues promoted mostly by a lying media and sharpton etc types.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to A_Concerned_Citizen's comment:

Oh my freakin word.

Dude at least try and grow a spine at some point.

spoken by a true inteverbrates!

lol

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

"Im not equating the two incidents..."

I just can't believe you're not embarassed by how often you just outright contradict yourself.

You really have no self-esteem.

lol, you keep going in circles.

It's about the POTUS only injecting himself into judicial cases that divide the nation when it's someone who "could be my son" that's pervcieved treated wrong by white America.

If, you can't see the problem with that then ok, stay blind.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

lol, you keep going in circles.

It's about the POTUS only injecting himself into judicial cases that divide the nation when it's someone who "could be my son" that's pervcieved treated wrong by white America.

If, you can't see the problem with that then ok, stay blind.

You started the entire thread with a cartoon trying to directly equate the two incidents and when that proved to be a stupid line of attack, you want to drag the goalposts off onto an entirely different game you want to play... and then guttersnipe people for not following your crazy brand of circular rationalization.

[/QUOTE]

The title of the thread is "words have meaning" which is directly inline with a comment such as:

"It's about the POTUS only injecting himself into judicial cases that divide the nation when it's someone who "could be my son" that's pervceived treated wrong by white America."

lol

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

tvoter has a serious eye-of-the-beholder blind spot

perhaps but, wdywn is just blind.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Its seems relevent on this day that the fact is that many judged George Zimmerman by the color of his skin and not the content of his character.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

lol,  when your fault is exposed it is an opportunity for improvement not a reason to be defensive and slanderous.

“When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
    âۥ Socrates