Yup.. everyone looooves Da Messiah....

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Re: Yup.. everyone looooves Da Messiah....

Riots and protests have erupted throughout the West Bank and Gaza Strip in recent days

Taint nuthin a couple of well placed drone strikes won't fix.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

In response to NO MO O's comment:

I think HE should bow lower to kiss their azzes.

Well to you Obama is actually a Muslim Terrorist so what do you expect?  

Never mind that Hamas is threatening war against him, facts are irrelevant in Nomoland.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to Sistersledge's comment:

Can't tell who they are from based on a picture. How can you tell they are the enemy? : )

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to FortySixAndTwo's comment:

Can't tell who they are from based on a picture. How can you tell they are the enemy? : )

It's the Afghan Northern Alliance/Mujahedeen. i.e. Allies.

Nice to see the left engage in stereotyping Islamists as all being terrorists.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

skeeter I wasn't talking about Islamists being the enemy of the USA  .... we all know it was Ronnie all along !!!!!

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

skeeter I wasn't talking about Islamists being the enemy of the USA  .... we all know it was Ronnie all along !!!!!

Sure.

i love it when a leftie is caught being a racist.  The excuses are hilarious.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedwardnicky. Show jedwardnicky's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:

Sure.

Yeah....... just ignore almost everything No Mo O posts. He's one of those subtle race baiters.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to jedwardnicky's comment:

Sure.

Yeah....... just ignore almost everything No Mo O posts. He's one of those subtle race baiters.

That's ONE way not to speak to a topic. Change the topic.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The left has to change the subject.  If they focus too long on Ronnies policies to the Islamic world, and contrast it to say, Obama's, they will see the difference between the action of Reagan and the inaction of Obama.

that meeting, the one in the photo, signalled the end of the static view of Afghanistan that was held by the left, the Carter doctorine, that, bottom line, in this context, Afghanistan was better off in USSR hands.  If we just would keep out of the USSR's ambitions, everything would be stable and static. 

After all, it is not like the USSR is going to go away or anything due to pressure from Regean's policies, right?

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedwardnicky. Show jedwardnicky's posts

Sure.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yeah, I didn't change the subject per se. Skeeter did by accusing another of being racist. Do you even read the threads you post?

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

In response to GreginMeffa's comment:

I support the President and F Hamas and the Pals.

When I first read this I thought I saw "F Hamas and the Pats." Of course that wouldn't make any sense, but my lying eyes were clearly oout of focus. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

So let's see.

Sister, do you think all arabs are terrorists?

Or were you, perhaps, mocking conservatives for pretending claiming that Obama pals around with and/or apologizes to terrorists - even going on tour to do so - based on pictures of him shaking hands with an arab and/or being in the general vincinity of one without shooting him/her?

Boom?

Me ..... Mock somebody ......  ;)

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Sure.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yeah, I didn't change the subject per se. Skeeter did by accusing another of being racist. Do you even read the threads you post?

Didn't change the subject.  Sister posted a photo and claimed racist intent on the part of Reagan followers.  It took someone who actually know something about the subject to point out the error in Sister's ways, and to point out the uniformed leap to calling people racists or bigots, while proving themselves, through not understanding the photo, and it's significance, to be racist or bigoted.