Sarah Palin joining Fow news

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

Re: Sarah Palin joining Fow news

You beat me to it... Now watch the moonbats jump over Uranus!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

I predicted it, I win.
    Beers on me.

meffa, you know!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mhc90. Show mhc90's posts

Wow, this is about as anti-climactic as it gets, isn't it?  A conservative Republican out of office takes a job at Fox News.  I wonder if she'll tape her spots in Alaska or soak Murdoch for thousands in travel expenses.  Either way, I have no interest in listening to that voice.  Nor do I enjoy listening to Chris Matthews, Sean Hannity, Glenn Beck, Keith Olbermann, the list goes on. 

In other news, Republicans are endorsing Scott Brown for Senate, Democrats are endorsing Martha Coakley, and rain is wet.  Winter is cold.  And wait, this just in... human beings breathe in oxygen.  YAWN.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtarget2. Show movingtarget2's posts

I don't think anyone can take credit for predicting the sunrise.  But Greg, how does this preclude her running in 2012?  Seems like the perfect vehicle, actually.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mhc90. Show mhc90's posts

Nothing precludes Palin from running in 2012.  She can always resign from Fox News, she's had a bit of practice resigning from jobs. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cookie-rojas. Show cookie-rojas's posts

Wow, MT and MHC, a couple of polical-pros weighing in, now I'm convinced.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

Watch her blather on and on about nothing for a while, quit to run for POTUS, and HOPEFULLY get the nomination so she can quit in October because people are being mean to her. PLEASE SARAH...run and win the nomination

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mhc90. Show mhc90's posts

cookie, I am no political pro. I am not surprised Ms. Palin joined Fox News.  I would not be surprised if she resigned in a year to run for President or perhaps in a few more to run for Senate. I simply pointed out this is not a surprising or interesting development. Palin is a great rabble rouser.  Nothing more

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

unscripted she's like obama...she will be used minimally

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from illiteratusasinus. Show illiteratusasinus's posts

With Sarah joining the Fox family may be she will sit in for Simon or Paula on American Idol.  She showed she can get down on SNL.

More interesting is Palin's decision to diss CPAC.  Clearly she is pivoting away from the right-wing fringe toward more main stream/establishment republicans.  Good move for a 2012 run.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1984-Redux. Show 1984-Redux's posts

Youse guys are missin the point(s).

I hope she wears that low cut blue satin blouse.

Priorities gentlemen !! Priorities.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1984-Redux. Show 1984-Redux's posts

First: 9/3/2009
    Last: 1/11/2010
    I don't think anyone can take credit for predicting the sunrise.  But Greg, how does this preclude her running in 2012?  Seems like the perfect vehicle, actually.
    ==================================================

Aerosmith : Dream on. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

Guilfoyle and Palin! Double the pleasure!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

Not sure I'd call being a Fox commentator a perfect vehicle to running for the presidency.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

C'mon. This is a problem for the GOP. There is a significant pro Palin contingent within the GOP. So now what?

I can't wait to hear her punditry! FOX will need to feed her every line. I'm afraid she wont last too long.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

This is absolutely not a problem for the GOP. She never was and never will be a viable option for GOP candidacy.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pymus1. Show pymus1's posts

I loved O'Reilly's lead in with all of the liberal peanut gallery - Pegala, Matthews, Stephanie Miller - all nervously laughing at the announcement of Palin as a commentator.

I'm sure all of their five viewers laughed along with them.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtarget2. Show movingtarget2's posts

First: 2/16/2006
    Last: 1/12/2010
    cookie, I am no political pro.
    Maybe not (although I think you're selling yourself short, especially considering your target audience), but I am.

And there's no reason to expect her resign in order to run.  Senators don't quit their dayjobs when they run.  She wouldn't be permitted to, unless it caught a lot of heat.  But I bet it wouldn't.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtarget2. Show movingtarget2's posts

First: 10/7/2009
    Not sure I'd call being a Fox commentator a perfect vehicle to running for the presidency.

What could be better?  You don't have to actually vote on anything, so no one can hold a vote against you.  You get unlimited free publicity that you completely control.  And you get to practice your sound bites and edit out the ones that don't work.  At some point in the future this is exactly how it will be done.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtarget2. Show movingtarget2's posts

First: 10/12/2009
      Huckabee is the most viable REP now.

And what's his job? 

Bingo!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

What could be better?  You don't have to actually vote on anything, so no one can hold a vote against you.  You get unlimited free publicity that you completely control.  And you get to practice your sound bites and edit out the ones that don't work.  At some point in the future this is exactly how it will be done.

That also works to hurt you. You'll have no record of doing...anything!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

Huckabee is the most viable REP now.

And what's his job? 

Bingo!
    Chiefs opinion does not make it a fact.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

That also works to hurt you. You'll have no record of doing...anything!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hawk, That got the Big O a one way ticket to the WH. PRESENT!