Keeping Mommy Sane, Monday introduction

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCKristi. Show BDCKristi's posts

Keeping Mommy Sane, Monday introduction

This week, we welcome Jessica Grimes from Keeping Mommy Sane. Hi Jessica! It's so great to have you. Thanks for being our Featured Parent Blogger on this lovely last week of May.

Please introduce yourself and tell us about your blog.

Readers, feel free to stop by to say "hi" to Jessica. We'll be chatting with her all week long in these forums so please come back. 

And to find out more about this series or to nominate a blogger (or yourself!) go here.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jlgrimes. Show jlgrimes's posts

Re: Keeping Mommy Sane, Monday introduction

Thanks so much for having me, and I hope you are all enjoying this beautiful Memorial Day!

I’m so excited to be the Featured Parent Blogger this week and I’m looking forward to your questions and comments and telling you a little more about me and my blog J

I live in what I guess you would call the Boston suburbs (we’re not quite Metrowest) with my husband (we just recently celebrated our 9-year anniversary!), my extremely active kindergartener “Buddy,” and my little “Mimi,” who will turn 2 in a few weeks.

I started Keeping Mommy Sane almost one year ago as a creative outlet, a place where I could unleash my inner writer. I was always taught to Write what you know, so Keeping Mommy Sane is all about my attempts to juggle my family, motherhood, marriage, career, fitness, some semblance of a personal life, friendships and, of course, my sanity! I love my blog, because it allows me to tackle so many topics, from  funny (or maddening) story about my kiddos to our weekly meal plan to my love/hate relationship with running to the ups-and-downs of being a working mom. 

I had no idea people would actually read it!

Here’s how I would describe myself:

Mommy. Wife. Writer. Vegetarian. Runner. Magazine-aholic. Coffee addict. Sports fan. Celebrity gossip junkie. Fashionista wannabe. (And, in the interest of full disclosure, I should probably add the following: Impatient. Slightly disorganized. Sometimes moody. Easily frustrated.)

I’m thrilled to be with you this week and hope you’ll check out my blog, or follow me via Twitter, FacebookInstagram and Pinterest. I’d love to hear from you!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LilMisBusy. Show LilMisBusy's posts

Happy to see you here Jessica! Have fun this week!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jlgrimes. Show jlgrimes's posts

In response to LilMisBusy's comment:

Happy to see you here Jessica! Have fun this week!

Hi Cheryl! Thanks for stopping by :) Excited for this week!