tubalub, Wednesday, favorite post

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCKristi. Show BDCKristi's posts

tubalub, Wednesday, favorite post

So far Kip has posted an introduction and 20 facts about himself and his blog.

Kip, today we want to know your favorite post on tubalub.com and why.

Attention readers: Feel free to post comments and questions about Kip's favorite blog post in this thread. To learn more about this series and to nominate a local parenting blogger (or yourself!), go here.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KipDurney. Show KipDurney's posts

Re: tubalub, Wednesday, favorite post

In response to BDCKristi's comment:

So far Kip has posted an introduction and 20 facts about himself and his blog.

Kip, today we want to know your favorite post on tubalub.com and why.

Attention readers: Feel free to post comments and questions about Kip's favorite blog post in this thread. To learn more about this series and to nominate a local parenting blogger (or yourself!), go here:

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/parents/featured-parent-blogger/general/discover-local-parent-bloggers/70/6559615

Well that one is easy.  It's the premise behind Tubalub at its core and each time I read it, it brings me back to a time in my life that was so powerfully emotional, both positively and negatively.  But at its core is the message that we can never give up hope even in the darkest of times and sometimes you have to just take a deep breath, surround yourself with the people you love, and trust in those that know more than you to help you make it through another day.  

This often elicits powerful emotions even from those that don't know me or my family personally.  But I think we can all find something in here with which to identify.

I'd love to hear your reactions after reading.  

Enjoy.

http://tubalub.com/about-kip/93-days-a-lesson-in-love-life-and-hope/ 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCKristi. Show BDCKristi's posts

Very powerful and beautifully written. Thanks for sharing.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KipDurney. Show KipDurney's posts

In response to BDCKristi's comment:

Very powerful and beautifully written. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks.  It gets me every time... but that being said, it's more about a transformation and understanding what's important in life.  Sometimes we get caught up in the game of life and we forget.  This pulls me right back into place.  :)