ViolaCay, Thursday, questions

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCFeaturesEditor. Show BDCFeaturesEditor's posts

ViolaCay, Thursday, questions

Sharon Reilly, our #FeaturedParentBlogger this week, blogs at ViolaCay. We've been having so much fun getting to know her better.

So far, she has introduced herself, shared 20 facts about herself, and told us her favorite blog post(s) of all time. We've highlighted some of her posts this week on our Parent Buzz blog.

Today, she is taking questions from YOU! So don't be shy. Feel free to ask her one.

Readers, Sharon will be with us until the end of the week. So stay with us. We invite you to read about our past Featured Parent Bloggers. Also, nominate a blogger you enjoy (or yourself!) for this series.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCFeaturesEditor. Show BDCFeaturesEditor's posts

Re: ViolaCay, Thursday, questions

Can you tell us what you like to do with your kids around Boston during the cold months?

Is there anything that you will not write about on your blog?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ViolaCay. Show ViolaCay's posts

Re: ViolaCay, Thursday, questions

In response to BDCFeaturesEditor's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Can you tell us what you like to do with your kids around Boston during the cold months?

Is there anything that you will not write about on your blog?

[/QUOTE]

Oh the cold, how I hate the cold. Once I manage to get them all in their cold gear someone has to pee so we have to wait. Then someone else gets hot so we have to take stuff off and put it on again. The cold is SO MUCH FUN! My kids and my husband like to skate and sled and ski. I wait for them inside with hot chocolate.

I don't write about my husband much. I feel like this is my thing and I don't need to sully his good name with my potty mouth. That being said, I do have a post about his most annoying behavior set to go up next week :-)

Why? What would you like me to write about??