Function Locations?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Liv22. Show Liv22's posts

Function Locations?

We are having a baptism at St. Pats in Stoneham and need to find a place to have a party. I know a lot of readers are from the area so let me know if you have any suggestions. We have a huge family so it has to hold probably 75-100. We're looking for something near by or somewhat easy to get to from Stoneham since my side of the family is from the South Shore. We tried the Woburn Elks, but they are not handicapped accessible. We looked into some of the country clubs but they have ridiculous rental fees for non-members.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from keane5050. Show keane5050's posts

Re: Function Locations?

How about Montvale Plaza?  I think they have some pretty good deals.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from June08bride. Show June08bride's posts

Polcari's.  They have an upstairs that they rent out.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from momofatoddler. Show momofatoddler's posts

The crestview in Woburn.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Desi17. Show Desi17's posts

L'Andana in Burlington?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Cafe Escadrille in Burlington.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from culhasa. Show culhasa's posts

We did the hotel over by the rotary in Wakefield....I can't remember the name of it - The Sheraton?  It was for my son's christening and they did a great job.  I would definitely recommend.

Good luck!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jettagirl78. Show jettagirl78's posts

The Annunciation Greek Orthodox Church at 70 Montvale Ave in Woburn has a beautiful hall...only a few years old. (I had my wedding reception there along with my son's baptism.)

Good Luck!