NECN's Morning Show list of "Things to Do" with kids this Spring

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

NECN's Morning Show list of "Things to Do" with kids this Spring

There was one I missed, but they say the list (that includes more than they mentioned on the air) will be online.  I looked for the link and didn't see it there yet, but here's what I jotted down.

NE Aquariam's "Touch Tank" with Stingrays and sharks just opened

Swan boats (15 minute rides) are open, bring picnic lunch

Garden in the Woods, Framingham - scavenger hunts for "younger" and "older" children, 1 mile easy nature walk on path that's possible to traverse with a stroller.  (I've been here, and I suggest calling ahead to see what is blooming and going on for wildlife activity.  It can be great or realllllly boring depending on those details.)

Davis Farmland, Sterling - kids can be a "farmer for a day."  Admitance in April after 2 pm is 1/2 off

Southwick Zoo

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lemonmelon. Show lemonmelon's posts

Re: NECN's Morning Show list of "Things to Do" with kids this Spring

Thanks, Kar! I'm super excited for the touch tank. I don't think my daughter will want anything to do with it, but I want to use her as a prop so that I can touch a shark.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rirlo01. Show Rirlo01's posts

Here's that list, Kar: Your April vacation things-to-do guide

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Lemon, I perked up when I heard "pet the sharks," too!  I can't remember what kind of sharks they said were in there.  I remember the Touch Tank being much less dramatic.  Starfish feel rough...that's all I remember.

Thanks Rirlo for finding the article.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lostgrouse. Show Lostgrouse's posts

YUCK!!!  I do plan on bringing DD to the Aquarium but I will not be touching anything!  :-)