Places that offer drop off babysitting around Boston

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCKristi. Show BDCKristi's posts

Places around Boston that will watch your children

Here is a list of places where you can drop off your children so you can run errands or go out to dinner. The programs are often called Parents' Night Out. Do you know of another? Please let us know!

http://www.boston.com/lifestyle/moms/2013/03/06/parents-night-out-around-boston/9ZRiA2VyU5dXYB4dhFALGL/story.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from HSTOZA. Show HSTOZA's posts

Alternatively...

Most parents I know coud use more time, not less time with their kids.  How about taking a day off work and keeping your kids home from daycare, or coming home at a reasonable hour, and playing with them?  My kids are in their twenties now and starting their own familes.  The time goes by way too quickly.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from livia-bean. Show livia-bean's posts

Re: Places that offer drop off babysitting around Boston

In response to HSTOZA's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Most parents I know coud use more time, not less time with their kids.  How about taking a day off work and keeping your kids home from daycare, or coming home at a reasonable hour, and playing with them?  My kids are in their twenties now and starting their own familes.  The time goes by way too quickly.

[/QUOTE]

Wow.  Aren't you a lucky princess - you, with your daycare, your vacation time, and your apparent absolute certainty that "work" won't turn into unemployment for failing to jump how high, for three times as long as one is actually paid for, per reality. 

You are clearly (at least) twenty years removed from caring for infants absent adult stimulation (particularly in the context of parents who need to be employed, ya know, to house, dress, feed and care for themselves and their offspring, particularly in the unyielding employment market present over the last five years)...

You should really STFD and S*T*F*U.  At minimum, stop with the judgy-judgy - do you really think that most parents CHOOSE to spend less time with their children over their work for funsies?  Yeah...only at the upper end of the economic bell curve is "choice" available.  So...seriously, pound sand, you judgemental, irrelevent waste of a badly informed opinion.