Family Dentist

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LiveLoveLearnEnjoy. Show LiveLoveLearnEnjoy's posts

Family Dentist

I am in the process of looking for a new dentist closer to where I live.  My dentist moved to a different practice and it is just a pain to go there, even though I really liked my dentist.

I'm looking for a dentist in the Melrose/Wakefield area.  Preferrably one that also works with children since DS is 16 months and will eventually begin going as well.  So since I am in the search now I figured it made sense to look for a family practice that worked with kids and adults. 

I'm not sure this is even possible but would love any recommendations. 

Thanks in advance!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Arcain. Show Arcain's posts

Re: Family Dentist

LLL, I love my current dentist's office, Drs McNeil and Doe at 10 Crescent St, Wakefield, 781-245-1593. Not sure if they work with kids, though. Sadly, this office doesn't offer maximum coverage under my insurance, so I need to look for a new one, so I'll be interested to hear other recs, too.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from culhasa. Show culhasa's posts

Our dentist is Dr DiFranco on Main St in Melrose (On the corner of Franklin St and Main) and he is great.  My 4 year old has been twice and did great.  I definitely recommend.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LiveLoveLearnEnjoy. Show LiveLoveLearnEnjoy's posts

Thanks for the recommendations. 

It is so hard Arcain when you know you have a good dentist but something just makes you have to switch!