Father's Day

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cwagner13. Show cwagner13's posts

Re: Father's Day

In Response to Re: Father's Day:
    [QUOTE]CWagner, thanks for letting us know!  I just might try to snag a few tickets to that one.  But do they make ear plugs for babies?  Posted by Trouble30[/QUOTE]

There are those ear muffs like the ones Drew Brees put on his toddler at the Super Bowl. I would think those would help. The ones I found online say they can be used for babies too.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from misslily. Show misslily's posts

We usually don't do gifts for these events - just cards.  But I did buy DH a digital frame for his desk at work.  He was saying he wanted updated photos of the kids for work and I thought "why not a digital frame" so he can have lots of photos of them!
    All I got for Mother's Day was a card - and I got to sleep in...which is my favorite thing.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lemonmelon. Show lemonmelon's posts

Oof. No clue what to get my husband. Last year I got him mugs. I can't get him more mugs.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KAM2007. Show KAM2007's posts

I know it's really exciting, but DS is getting DH an alarm clock. I know, I'm just amazing in my gift ideas. But we're also planning on brunch and a day trip-not sure where yet.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nene72. Show nene72's posts

Misslily-That is a great idea!  DH is always complaining that he doesn't have enough pictures of DD at work.  I'll have to look into it.  I also have no idea what to get DH as well AND to top it off he is turning 40 the following day.  Initially, I was planning a weekend getaway but DH wasn't ready to leave DD for two nights so I'm back to square one.