This may be too personal of a topic but...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from canukgrl. Show canukgrl's posts

Re: This may be too personal of a topic but...

Intersting about the band post c-section, I hadn't heard of such a thing... At around 4mo I was back in my regular clothes, and even a little smaller, and I had kind of resigned that the extra belly flab this time around was just a gift from DS and I would wear it proudly (recall I had the crazy amounts of fluid and a triplet-sized uterus)  Good news is that in the past 6 weeks or so it has receeded a little, so there's still hope!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

It's so nice that you're all willing to share.  I've been wondering what to expect in the next few months.  DH and I both tend to have fairly low drives, so that should be helpful post-baby.  For the past few months, I've been trying to get it through his head that we should be enjoying it while we can!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sally2340. Show Sally2340's posts

Hi ladies,

I know that some of this has been covered before but I'm looking for responses from those who had stitches "down there" (which I've had). We have tried bed'ding but it just doesn't feel right and it hasn't been successful. Have others had issues with this? If so, what has helped?

Thanks for your advice!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from luckinlife. Show luckinlife's posts

Sally - has my big DD (9lb 8 oz) nearly ripped everything womanly on me, I definitely have more pain when we first start. I am quite sure that there is a little band of tissue that was not there before.    After awhile it is better.

I still have a very low drive and actually did during TTC too!  Ah, maybe it will come back.  Funny thing is I always found right when we would go on vacation I would suddenly get my drive back. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hotcinnababy. Show hotcinnababy's posts

just wanted to share that I know what you mean.  With #1 I bf'ef for 9.5 months and it wasn't until about 10.5 that I could declare that "I am back!" and actually feeling it.  By then, baby was sleeping through the night from 7:30-7am, so I was well rested and my hydration in critical areas wasn't redirected for feeding any longer.  Side note, I was on the mini pill for 12 months and it took going back on the regular pill for one month to get back into total shape and ovulating again.  My doc said it can happen (mind you non of my friends had this issue so we were freaking out quite often).  Anyway, same issues with #2 now, except that I have some hroids issues that are driving me nuts - just that they won't go away (#2 was carried low so that was the cause of the issue apparently).  That has been more of a factor for majorly impeading my activity.  Good thing is that my husband has agreed to care for #1 when she wakes at night so I'm not completely wiped out from feeding #2 nightly, so he is pretty exhausted with the several rounds of colds and coughs #1 had this winter and all her sleep talking issues that wake us nightly.  Just wanted to encourage you that it gets better again.  I often thank my hubby for his patience, and at least I know that some day I'll be able to say "I'm back," it's just going to be a while!  Hang in there