Dec TTC 2013

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pugslove. Show pugslove's posts

Dec TTC 2013

How is everyone doing?  

AF is scheduled for next week.  I dont feel any preggo symptoms...Dont think this is the month for me.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KatMac27. Show KatMac27's posts

Re: Dec TTC 2013

It ain't over til AF shows Pugs!

I am a week late for AF pregnancy symptoms up the wazoo but testing negative. I suspect it is due to my m/c at the end of October. I am secretly keeping my fingers crossed in hopes of a + test though. I made an appointment for next week with the obgyn to see what is going on.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from clc51510. Show clc51510's posts

I have AF now.  Another 42 day cycle for me.  I'm going to call the DR I just havent found time to do so yet.  I'm going to actually remember to do the OPK's this month though.  Hopefully that's the key!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wedoct09. Show wedoct09's posts

Officially back to TTC after dr. gave us the ok last week.  Had some final check-ups from my MC though everything looked good.  Now in the 2ww, will start Clomid with the next AF.  Don't think insurance is going to cover IVF again, so this is where we are going to start. Not hopeful as it didn't work the 4 times before, though trying to think positive!  

Good luck to all this month!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wedoct09. Show wedoct09's posts

I have been waiting for AF to arrive so we could start the insurance approvals for the next Clomid/IUI cycle and it has been a long cycle.  Figured it was just my system regulating from the MC since I had cramps,  backache and sore chest,   all the normal AF symptoms.   Took a test Friday for the heck of it and BFP!  I am still in shock.   Took another this morning to make sure.   Just spoke to the Dr and I go in for a blood test tomorrow.  Trying so hard not to get my hopes up since there is such high chances for MC and other risks at my age (40) but it is hard.   Not sure how I will hide not drinking at a couple parties over the next few weeks.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from clc51510. Show clc51510's posts

Yay Wed!! Congrats.  Sending you lots of sticky thoughts!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from IPWBride. Show IPWBride's posts

Wed.. so excited for you!!!  How great that it happened on your "break."  Wishing you great levels when they check you.  Pls. report back!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jennifyr78. Show jennifyr78's posts

Congrats Wed!  Sticky thoughts to you. 

In my first pregnancy, I mixed my own drinks and just added cranberry juice and sprite with a lime and told people it was a cocktail (though no one really asked).  Perhaps you can do the same at your holiday parties?  I find the lack of a drink causes people to ask more than having a drink in hand, even if it's a mocktail. 

Or, bring your own festive opaque cup so no one can see that you're sipping water or ginger ale all night!

Got my AF on Thursday.  I think I'm in the same boat as many of you.  This was our first TTC cycle after a MC.  I had hoped it would work out, but the good news is that I got to let loose and imbibe at a charity ball on Friday night without worry, so I'll be checking in here in January with the results from next month!  Good luck to everyone else over the holidays!  Maybe someone will get some good news this Christmas (or your holiday of choice). 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from clc51510. Show clc51510's posts

We're going on an all out BD-blitz this month.  No clue when I O with 42 day cycles (or if I O, which is a bigger issue) so we are going ever other day for the next 3 weeks.  If that doesn't work I don't know what will!  I've been great with the OPK's so far this cycle but still haven't seen a positive, which seems right being day 16 and a 42 day cycle.  I would expect to see one around x-mas.  Who knows! Good luck to all of the others in TTC land!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from wedoct09. Show wedoct09's posts

Thanks for the support, ladies!  HCG levels were 1893 today.  Hoping for doubling on Thursday!

Good luck with your strategy CLC, I don't think I would have the stamina for that!  :)  Thanks for the drink disguising ideas Jennifyr, I might be able to get away with that for the party at my ILs on Christmas.  Christmas Eve I can just claim to be the DD so now I just have to figure out the work parties, probably just get a glass of wine and hold it all night.  

Good luck to all of you this month. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pugslove. Show pugslove's posts

Congrats Wed!  such exciting news!  I like your idea about getting a glass of wine and pretend drink it all night!  

Good Luck CLC!  It is going to be a lot of work but worth it in the end, I hope :)

AF came last weekend.  And then my sister told me she is preggo!  And first try, it happened for them.  I am very happy for her but also sort of sad for myself...Is that bad?

Oh well.  Hopefully next month! 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from clc51510. Show clc51510's posts

Pugs that's totally normal.  It seems like as soon as your TTC everyone else says they are pg.  Three girls in my playgroup are also pg and we've been trying to the same amount of time for #2.  I'm truly happy for them but a little sad for myself.  Although, I was promoted today (yay!) so it's sort of a blessing that I'm not pg now.  It would be good to have a few solid months in my new position before I'm getting ready to talk maternity leave and such.  Now I am guaranteed 8-9 months in the new position.  Hopefully it happens soon though, for all of us!

Good luck tomorrow Wed!  We'll be thinking of you!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pugslove. Show pugslove's posts

Congrats on your promotion, CLC!  See things tend to work out the way they should :)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from KMMZ1012. Show KMMZ1012's posts

Congrats, Wed!

As for myself - 6 weeks, 4 days today! My RE has officially passed me onto my OB. I had a couple bad moments this past week - heavy spotting and I ended up in the hospital with a serious gall bladder infection that affected my liver. I'm home now and my little peanut had his first ultrasound today to confirm he's doing well. While I was in the hospital they monitored my hcg levels and they kept rising, so I wasn't too nervous about today's appt, but I was a little. But the spotting's gone and the heartbeat was good, so I should meet my little miracle in August!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from wedoct09. Show wedoct09's posts

Congratulations KMMZ!  Great news!  Sorry about the gall bladder issues though, that does not sound fun.  

CLC, congrats on the promotion!

AFM, numbers today more than doubled to 5183 so I am happy.  Go for an untrasound next week and then they will graduate me to the OB.  Still trying to not get too excited, though it's hard not to.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from clc51510. Show clc51510's posts

Woohoo KMMZ and Wed!  Congrats to both of you.  Hope things continue to progress smoothly :)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from wedoct09. Show wedoct09's posts

KMMZ, did you ever find out if Village takes back unopened medication? I still have a bag full that I don't know what to do with.  I keep forgetting to call them when I get home from work.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from KMMZ1012. Show KMMZ1012's posts

I need to call them this week (I may need to renew my crinone), so I'll check it out!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from clc51510. Show clc51510's posts

I got my positive OPK this morning.  Woohoo.  First time this cycle of TTC that I've seen a clear positive.  Excited for a potential Christmas gift!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pugslove. Show pugslove's posts

Wed and KMMZ Congrats!  Im sending sticky thoughts to both of you!  

CLC - that would be the greatest xmas gifts!  Good Luck!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from clc51510. Show clc51510's posts

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!  How's everyone doing?

I'm a little confused with my cycle this month.  I saw a positive OPK last Friday - bd'd Friday and Sunday and then woke up Monday and was bleeding.  It's continued ever since although not a lot.  And in general it's not bright red, looks more like older blood (TMI so sorry).  I'm not sure if my cycle is way off this month or if perhaps I'm pg.  The bleeding started right after conception with DS and lasted through week 13 so it could be that.  I guess I need to wait another week and test.  Trying to be patient!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pugslove. Show pugslove's posts

Maybe its implantation, clc?  Ive read that can cause bleeding.  Its so hard to be patient especially if you have the tests at home.  Ill keep my fingers crossed for you.

For the next 5 days we will BDing.  Its my fertile time...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from KatMac27. Show KatMac27's posts

Well first I would like to say congrats to Wed and KMMZ!! Sticky thoughts!! 

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and here's to a 2014 full of BFP's!

My month was rather eventful, I never got AF in Nov and the doctor did a pap, pelvic exam and drew some blood a few weeeks ago. I then went in for an ultrasound the day after Christmas. The tech said everything looked ok to her and that my uterus looked a little thick but was probably because I skipped a period. So here I am 6 weeks late for AF after an early miscarriage, bloated, b!tchy, and my face looking like someone was using it as a dartboard wondering when my hormones were going to straighten out so we can continue TTC! The Doc said if I didn't get AF by this Friday she would put me on provera to kick start it. Low and behold I woke up to a flowing red river! Yay for no provera! Yay to a new cycle! Boo to the awful cramps!

I am keeping my fingers crossed for you Pugs and CLC

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from clc51510. Show clc51510's posts

BFP for me! Had the DR do a blood test today because of positive OPK and bleeding, same pattern as with DS. It was positive but my beta was very low.  I go back Friday for another blood draw. Think sticky thoughts! I'm more concerned about the beta increasing than the bleeding because we've been through the bleeding before. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chiclet831. Show Chiclet831's posts

Congrats CLC! You tested early, right? So maybe that's why your beta was low? I'm sure Friday is going to bring you good news!