June 2013 TTC

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wedoct09. Show wedoct09's posts

Re: June 2013 TTC

Thanks Kar.  They told me there was about a 70% chance of the eggs fertilizing and then some percentage of those make it to the 3-5 days before implantation.  So the more eggs they can retrieve the better the chances are.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomarra. Show tomarra's posts

wedoc,

I know it's not the news you hoping for but there is still a chance you might get lucky.  We retrieved 18 eggs, only 4 fertilized and we still got pg.  So, one never knows what may happen.  Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Thinking positive thoughts for you ladies.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wedoct09. Show wedoct09's posts

Thanks Tomarra!  My appt is not until 1 tomorrow and they told me I cannot eat after 10pm tonight. I am going to be starving!  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wedoct09. Show wedoct09's posts

We had the retrieval yesterday and we got 3 eggs.  I just got the call that all 3 fertilized. Now we wait to see what happens over the next couple days and go for the transfer on Monday morning.

I hope everyone else is doing well!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomarra. Show tomarra's posts

Yippy, Good luck!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Best wishes, wed!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Discretion is the better part of valor.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from clc51510. Show clc51510's posts

Good luck Wed!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wedoct09. Show wedoct09's posts

Thanks everyone!  We just got back from the transfer, had a 9 cell, a 5 cell and a 4 cell so they implanted all of them.  They didn't really tell me what that meant regarding quality level, only that range of 6-8 is what they look for, so we were outside on both ends.  Now we wait and see.  We are going to be on vacation the week I am due for the PG test, so I am supposed to find a lab and coordinate getting the results.  And I thought I was done with the stressful parts!  Anyone know of any labs other than Quest that I can look into?  That was the only one the nurse knew of and it's not the most convenient to where we will be.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from IPWBride. Show IPWBride's posts

Wed - you must be on pins and needles.  So exciting.  Was just going to ask how many you put back, and sounds like you've got a great shot at 1 (maybe 2) sticking!  No idea about labs... but do you have to check with insurance about in-network/out of network?  I'm guessing the beta test can't be that expensive, but you don't want to get surprised with a high invoice.  Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you :-)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from wedoct09. Show wedoct09's posts

Thanks IPW and good point about the insurance, I hadn't thought about that.  I guess that will be my first call.  Maybe they can even give me some names of places.  I saw your post on the PRegnancy board, I hope everything went well with your scan!  With DD, I didn't feel any movement until week 20 so hopefully it is is just the position he is in.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ilovebeagles. Show ilovebeagles's posts

Hi ladies!

I remember a lot of you from the 2008-2009 wedding season!! 

DH and I are embarking on our infertility journey. We are 30 and 31. We have been TTC but no luck and no regular cycle on my part. 

I went for my first workup - and my endocrinology is all off- abnormally low red blood cells, high white blood cells, high DHS and high prolactin. Ultrasound was normal. TSH and testerone were fine though! 

So, off we go to the Reproductive Endocrinologist in the middle of July - hope it is an easy (as much as infertility goes!) fix! 

While we are still young, my doctors are very glad I had these tests done pretty early due to family history of infertility.

Listening to all your perseverance and courage is uplifting to me! 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Welcome, beags!  

High white count?  Are they ruling out infection and cancer...not to scare you, but...?  

Yes, you have years to figure it out and fix it at that age.  Best wishes!!!

Good to see you, again.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NorthernLghts. Show NorthernLghts's posts

Hi Beagles! GL with the RE doc! Off topic of TTC but our dear Lucy got married last weekend. Not to the one she planned her Princess Bride themed wedding to but another guy (who I happen to like a LOT more). They both looked so happy.

"I'm always thinking one step ahead. Like a carpenter that makes stairs"

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from wedoct09. Show wedoct09's posts

Welcome to TTC Beagles.  Good luck with the RE!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ilovebeagles. Show ilovebeagles's posts

In response to kargiver's comment:

Welcome, beags!  

High white count?  Are they ruling out infection and cancer...not to scare you, but...?  

Yes, you have years to figure it out and fix it at that age.  Best wishes!!!

Good to see you, again.

Hi Kar - No, that's the first thing my sister said! But, they did a complete work-up and everything else is fine! The white count is not that abnormally high, either. They said the low red and high white counts could even be related to my high school case of mono, (thanks high school bf! lol) and it could also be because I work in a school, so I am constantly fighting off infections from all the germy kids. 

It's just a scattering of "off" levels that my doctor said is probably enough to cause the lack of ovulation/conception. A little bit of this, little bit of that....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

That's a relief - I hated to mention it, but what an alarming report on the surface.  Phew!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from wedoct09. Show wedoct09's posts

This feels like the longest 2ww ever.  I don't feel very hopeful though, my back is killng me, same thing that usually happens about 48 hours before AF arrives.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Well, not to get your hopes up or down, but that's a cruel fact of nature, AF and early pregnancy essentially feel exactly the same way.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from wedoct09. Show wedoct09's posts

Well, not to get your hopes up or down, but that's a cruel fact of nature, AF and early pregnancy essentially feel exactly the same way.

I know, I remember feeling the same way when I was pg with DD.  No AF yet so still holding out hope, though trying to not be hopeful.  I am surprised I have held out this long and not POAS yet.  I learned my lesson with DD by testing early and getting a BFN.  3 days later it was a BFP so I am trying to be patient!  I told myself Thursday, that will be 14 days.  

It's been quiet here in TTC, I hope everyone is doing well.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

This Thursday will be 14?  I know it's hard, but you've gotta wait 'til at least Friday.  You can do it!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from wedoct09. Show wedoct09's posts

This Thursday will be 14?  I know it's hard, but you've gotta wait 'til at least Friday.  You can do it!

Too bad you can't like posts.  :)