MGH - Boston Fertility doctor recomendation?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wedoct09. Show wedoct09's posts

MGH - Boston Fertility doctor recomendation?

Hi Everyone,

We just got the green light to start trying again after my miscarriage in August.  It was a frustrating few months waiting for everything to get back to normal.  We can't go the IVF route this time as I technically didn't qualify last time, though the insurance company missed it and approved.  Kind of disappointing since we did get PG, just didn't stick.  So back to Clomid and hopefully IUI route.  My doctor at MGH, Dr. Sabatini whom I love told me today they are tranferring her to the Danvers office permanently, so I have to start seeing her there or switch doctors.  Danvers is just not that easy to get to without taking time off work so I am likely going to switch.  Does anyone love their doctor at MGH and can they recommend? 

Thanks!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chiclet831. Show Chiclet831's posts

Re: MGH - Boston Fertility doctor recomendation?

Does Dr. Petrozza still have office hours in Boston? I saw him in Danvers but I thought he split his time. I only met with him once (I was Dr. Sabatini's patient mostly, but he fit me in after I got pg for one appointment) but I liked his honesty. I would be comfortable seeing him again if I needed to.