October TTC

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tc95. Show tc95's posts

Re: October TTC

Thanks Kar and SS!  I guess it depends on the dr- I asked today and my dr said no restrictions and not to worry about lifting DS.  I know my friend was told to try to avoid lifting anything after her transfer. I'm going to try to go easy at least for the next day or two but I can't completely avoid lifting him as DS is only 9 months. Maybe the dr realized that and didn't want to worry me more. Only 1 embryo survived so this will be a longshot anyway but so was DS : )

Best of luck with your beta SS! I'll be a few days behind, my test is 11/4.

Kar, your friend is very lucky to have your help with her triplets and other child. I can't imagine how much help one would need with multiples!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Tc, thanks - I feel so privileged to be invited to help.  It's intense.  

That's great news you can lift the baby...what would you do?  A baby carrier will distribute his weight more evenly on your body so if you don't already have one I'd recommend it.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from luckinlife. Show luckinlife's posts

Tc - I was told no restrictions and went about my days as usual.  How did your little embryo look?  9 months is exactly when I did the frozen transfer for DD # 2!  We only put one back and have DD #2 so here is hoping for you!! Good luck!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chiclet831. Show Chiclet831's posts

Congrats on your transfer TC! I hope you get good news on the 4th!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhirledPeasPlease. Show WhirledPeasPlease's posts

Great news, Amy-Lynn! 

Good luck, SS and TC...I hope good things keep happening on these boards. 

Kar, it sounds like you have a lot of fun helping out your friend with the triplets and toddler. Is your friend a SAHM? I can't imagine running after all of those kids all day...she must be exhausted by dinner time!

Nothing much going on here. Just finished the provera and waiting for AF to to start the ultrasounds and clomid. I'm guessing that AF will come Tuesday or Wednesday. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SSBride09. Show SSBride09's posts

TC, fingers crossed for you on 11/4.  Glad to hear your doctor said normal activity is fine and I'm sure it is.  I hope you have the same luck as lil this round!

Tuesday can't get here soon enough.  I couldn't resist and POAS this morning.  It was negative but I know its really early at 10 days past fertilization so I'm trying not to read too much into it.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

WPP, I do have the best days with her, thanks.  yes, she's a sahm; she's bf'ing all 3 babies...a full time job in and of itself!

ss, don't torture yourself!  Best wishes for the Tuesday result...hang in there. :)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SSBride09. Show SSBride09's posts

OMG, I think I may actually be pregnant!!! Super faint line this morning but it was definitely there.  It's 12dpo and my beta test is Tuesday. Now I really can't wait!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from siena09. Show siena09's posts

SSBride--Wooohoo!!! A line is a line as they say.  I tested last cycle at 12DPO and it was a squinter for me at that point too.  I actually went out and bought a digital test to take the next day so that I could see the word written out, rather than worrying that I was hallucinating lines.  (Yes, I know it's sort of a waste but whatever.)  I hope you have a happy & healthy 9 months in front of you.

Amy--I'm glad things are looking good so far & I have my fingers crossed for you.

WPP--hope AF shows so you can get this next medicated cycle on the road.

TC--GL with your 2ww!  Hope you are surviving the suspense okay.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

SS, congrats and sticky thoughts!  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomarra. Show tomarra's posts

so exciting SS...crossing my fingers and toes for you!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SSBride09. Show SSBride09's posts

I'm still in shock. Did two tests this morning (on cheapie and one EPT digital - so siena I wasted the $ too haha) and got positives on both. I thought I would feel relief when I finally got that BFP but now all I feel is more worried. Hoping my beta blood test tomorrow will make it seem more real, but even then I know the reality is that its so early and at this point I only have about a two thirds chance of this actually resulting in a baby in July. So I'm trying to be cautious optimisitic when all I really want to do is start setting up a nursery haha.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chiclet831. Show Chiclet831's posts

Congrats SS! Try to take it one day at a time!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MissWolff. Show MissWolff's posts

OMG!  Yay SS! I came on to say GL tomm with the betas but here is some good news already.  Fingers crossed for a sticky bean!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from stefani2. Show stefani2's posts

SS- resulting in "a baby" or "babies?"  how many embryos did you put back in?  !!!  GOOD LUCK!  we're all rooting for you!  :) :) :)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jleighla7. Show jleighla7's posts

yay, SS! Congrats!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhirledPeasPlease. Show WhirledPeasPlease's posts

SS!! Congrats!! Ultimate stickiness for you!

I got AF on Saturday and had my CD3 baseline ultrasound this morning. It was an interesting process to make the appointment. I called Saturday to schedule the ultrasound (like my doctor told me to do) and the staff person told me, "It's a weekend. We can't schedule those now." I told her that if I didn't schedule it now, it couldn't happen because I had to have the ultrasound on CD2 or 3 (yesterday or today) and that life happens even when they can't type certain words into their computers on Saturdays. So after 7 hour and 6 phone calls, I scheduled it and was able to get in this morning before the madness started. I emailed my doctor (DH had to edit it for rage) to let her know about the difficulties and asked what I do if AF comes on a weekend again. 

I also live in a coastal town (less than a block away from the ocean) and my town is encouraging evacuations. They emailed us a disaster checklist and said if we decide to stay, to barricade ourselves inside and avoid windows and the basement. 

Stay safe, everyone! 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from fakinbacon. Show fakinbacon's posts

SS...YAY!  So excited for you and wishing for the best!

OMG WPP good luck with the storm that's so scary, please stay safe....  I too live in a coastal town and though we don't have any evacuations yet (and I luckily live on the “tippity” top of the tallest hill in the town) it's still really nerve-wracking.  I'm more worried about the wind up here than the water, it's already quite crazy.  For some dumb reason they still decided to do trash collections today, and one neighbor put out the trash (the rest of us did not), and didn't even grab the barrel once the trash was collected.  Of course the empty barrel ended up smashing right into my house - sigh.  I'm also freaking out about losing power, we lost it for about 5 hours already last night...I'm so happy it's back on now, though I'm afraid it's only a matter of time.

How are the rest of you ladies doing?

Wow, they just closed my company's Boston offices...first time in 9 years of me working there that I've experienced that.  Be safe everyone, I think this one's the real deal.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhirledPeasPlease. Show WhirledPeasPlease's posts

Wow fakin, good luck with your lock down and stay away from big windows! Do you have a lot of trees nearby? We have a few that are very close to the house (right outside our large, bay dining room window) and I'm a little worried about those. We're *just* out of the flood zone as the hill gets a little steeper. My neighbor's backyard has flooded before (enough that you could lounge on a floatie!), but our basement has always been thankfully dry. I hope this doesn't test its limit!

I can't believe they didn't cancel trash pickup for you! Ours is tomorrow but it seems crazy to put them out. The town issued a warning for people to bring in anything that could be a projectile and we already moved the grill, patio furniture, and laid down an arbor. 

Is anyone else vacating? Does anyone have to work? The T is shutting down service at 2 pm today so everyone get home safe!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SSBride09. Show SSBride09's posts

Stefani, I did put back two although one was kind of an underachiever (4 cells at day 3 instead of 8 cells which is what they consider good) so I'm only expecting one.  It is a possibility though and would the thrilled either way.

WPP, that's ridiculous.  They have to have people call all the time on weekends to schedule day 2 or 3 ultrasounds.  My RE's office even gave me a handout on how to address calling to report AF starting on weekends.

Hope everyone rides out the storm safely.  So far I'm just enjoying the day at home and lounging on the couch with DH and doggies.  No power outages yet and hoping it stays that way.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from IPWBride. Show IPWBride's posts

SS - so exciting!  Good luck today with the beta!  Keep us posted.  

How are all our other newly PG ladies (I should probably pop over to PG Board to check!)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SSBride09. Show SSBride09's posts

OMG, OMG, OMG, just got the call. Beta is 346!!! I can't believe it!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomarra. Show tomarra's posts

That's so awesome...that a nice high number!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jleighla7. Show jleighla7's posts

Great news, SS! Did they say whether that number indicates a single pregnancy or multiples?