Reverse Mortgages Beware!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Strangeglove. Show Strangeglove's posts

Reverse Mortgages Beware!

Okay, let me first say that I am no expert. However, how many of you have watched these millionaire celeberties (just saw Henry Winkler) in advertisments for these things? - "Hey, we'll even throw in an magnatizing - thingy -a - bob so you can see what you're signing away."

Folks, unless you are really really desperate, I say DON'T DO IT! You lose control over your biggest asset and screw your heirs.

I loved the Fonz. Robert Wagner was awesome too - especially before he pushed., um, lost my idle Natalie Wood somewhere in the ocean. However, these guys are sitting in their mansions, colllecting yet another check and telling us to put our biggest possesion on the line??

Um, hell no....

Of course, as Bill Maher says, I could be wrong. Am I?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

Re: Reverse Mortgages Beware!

Are you suggesting that a former Republican Presidential candidate would advise the American Public to do something that was bad for them?  I don't believe it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_1797616. Show user_1797616's posts

In response to Strangeglove's comment:

Okay, let me first say that I am no expert. However, how many of you have watched these millionaire celeberties (just saw Henry Winkler) in advertisments for these things? - "Hey, we'll even throw in an magnatizing - thingy -a - bob so you can see what you're signing away."

Folks, unless you are really really desperate, I say DON'T DO IT! You lose control over your biggest asset and screw your heirs.

I loved the Fonz. Robert Wagner was awesome too - especially before he pushed., um, lost my idle Natalie Wood somewhere in the ocean. However, these guys are sitting in their mansions, colllecting yet another check and telling us to put our biggest possesion on the line??

Um, hell no....

Of course, as Bill Maher says, I could be wrong. Am I?

Yes, you are wrong.  Absolutely!  I did it five years ago on the advice of my

attorney.  I have no heirs and am enjoying spending the money.  I bought my

property 25 years ago and have quadrupled my investment.   It was perfect

for my situation but, of course, everyone is different.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RandyBrook. Show RandyBrook's posts

Thanks for this warning lately i am planning to do some mortgage stuff for buying my dream home in Finland cause in part of Helsinki i seen a home at http://www.arvoasunnot.fi/ which really say me awesome cause it is really look nice however it is expensive and hope can reduce the amount of it.