What is my house worth?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rodman75. Show rodman75's posts

What is my house worth?

I've completely renovated my house from head to toe.  I'm very proud of the house and would like to know what a realtor would list the house for.  I have no intentions on selling right now but always keep an eye on houses in my dream location.  I'd contemplate moving if my house is worth what I'd need it to be in order to enter that next level of housing.  Is it possible to have a realtor come in and evaluate my house and give me their (free) professional opinion without having an obligation to them in the future, or having them hound me incessantly about selling, or signing any paperwork?  Has anyone had this type of evaluation done before?  If so, any recommendations for realtors with intimate knowledge of the Watertown/Waltham area?  Thanks

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Re: What is my house worth?

The market is still bad.  Do you really think anyone does anything for free?   Just go on     www.ziprealty.com   check out homes in your area, see what similiar homes are priced at, notice how long they have been on the market,   compare asking prices vs what they actually sell for [within the last month],  after a while you'll get an idea what your property is worth.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from isabellac3017. Show isabellac3017's posts

Rodman,

Don't try to do it yourself.  Call one or two local realtors in your area and be honest with them.  Tell them you're not sure you are ready to sell, but would like a Market Analysis of your home.  They will be happy to do the analysis at no cost or obligation.  They do it all the time.  They are looking for future business.

Good luck.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from joddiemoore. Show joddiemoore's posts

If your house is newly constructed for sure it is really expensive cause you need to consider that cost that you put on renovating it.In Finland country i mostly do selling home in a real estate at http://www.uudiskohde.fi/ and many of my client want's a home that has a good location and very convenient to them including having an good interior and exterior design of home.