"Help"!!! Who comes up????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: "Help"!!! Who comes up????

I'd say it will be Marchand but I'd like to see Sauve or Hamill. Stuart simply has to play so he can shove his infected pinkie right into ClownCillio's eyes!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nickvox. Show nickvox's posts

If Krejci is done I might even go as far to try out Colbourne...they are going to have to replace some offence.  I might try Lehhtonen but not sure if he's a center.  Most likely it'll be Marchand, who if he just cut his damn stick (a la Dave Reid), might be able to contribute offensively.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Marchand 1 point in 20 games

OR

Hammill 1 point in 1 game and is playmaker which we will need

hmmmmmmmmm, wake the f up

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

In Response to Re: "Help"!!! Who comes up????:
    I'd say it will be Marchand but I'd like to see Sauve or Hamill. Stuart simply has to play so he can shove his infected pinkie right into ClownCillio's eyes!
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

god i hope not!!  just looking at that clown could be enough to re-infect stuart.  don't need to lose him again!  LOL!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

I'm also thinking Colbourne. We would have to eat a year off of his rookie status but he is already NHL size and just the fact that he has something to prove could be a motivating factor for him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

If Krejci is out it will be a though one to swallow! 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SteveM. Show SteveM's posts

Marchand up front, with strict instructions and Stewart (on a leash) as the last D-man, if medically cleared.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

Marchand then whitfield. If a third injury comes up hamill.

Stuart then Bordnachuck (however you spell his name)

lineup

Recchi Bergeron paille
    Satan Sobokta Lucic
    Wheeler Savard Ryder
    Marchand Begin Thornton

Chara Boychuk
    Wideman Hunwick
    Stuart Ference

Rask

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bear-in-the-woods. Show bear-in-the-woods's posts

Marchand then whitfield. If a third injury comes up hamill. Stuart then Bordnachuck (however you spell his name) lineup Recchi Bergeron paille Satan Sobokta Lucic Wheeler Savard Ryder Marchand Begin Thornton Chara Boychuk Wideman Hunwick Stuart Ference Rask
    Posted by yaz16

I think I'd just swap Sobotka and Savard in that forward lineup. Sobotka was bringing out the best in Wheeler and Ryder in the Buffalo series, and Savard with Lucic and Satan would be a sick line with the way Satan has been playing lately. Lucic making space and Savard laying the puck on Satan's stick. Could be a good.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Lehtonen would be the best player to call ...big player, talented and can score....but without Krejci we have no chance against the Pens or habs ...I hate to say this ....but this is too much Sturm-Krejci-Stuart-Sodeinbergh-McQuaid ....cant believe it ...we could have won the Cup this season with the return of Stuart and Sodeibergh .....I hate the FLyers as much as I hate the habs

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from flag-waiver. Show flag-waiver's posts

-----___TODAY,  NATIONAL DAY OF PRAYER  ,WE NEED GOD

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Whitfield for game 4 then we will see. Winning game 4 would be needed to keep the Flyers from any momentum. Maybe switching Savvy and Sabotka could work, but, we need some real work from Ryder,Wheeler on offense, remember , Sabotka is still hurting from hitting the goal post full speed in the ribs. Savvy is playing better in each game as he gets his legs back, and he will find Satan. The 4th line will also have to put in some heavy duty and just keep the Flyers out of the zone.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dogmonsta. Show dogmonsta's posts

Wrap that wrist up..its just a fracture. Its gonna hurt but it isnt totally broken. Bite the bullet-this is playoff hockey! 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

In Response to Re: "Help"!!! Who comes up???? : I think I'd just swap Sobotka and Savard in that forward lineup. Sobotka was bringing out the best in Wheeler and Ryder in the Buffalo series, and Savard with Lucic and Satan would be a sick line with the way Satan has been playing lately. Lucic making space and Savard laying the puck on Satan's stick. Could be a good.
    Posted by bear-in-the-woods

Totally agree with you, i mean that line was clicking, savard brings a more similar skill set, and Sobotka is playing his best when he isn't asked to produce as much as to stir things up and take the body...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmikebruins8. Show mrmikebruins8's posts

krejci is out and now its time to see what this team can do

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Ha-Ha...SanDog, great idea for Stuart... If he's not ready to play friday, I'd take Penner on defense. To replace Krejci, I assume that Marchand is the best guy...not Hamill. I think that Brad can stand the heat more than Zach.Posted by Remi72

Like that Remi hee hee watching Stu rub it right in "You like that ClownCillio bite that!" Definitely Marchand for game 4 but if Philly were to eak one out (I don't anticipate this) then for game 5 Julien might want to think about Hamill or Sauve probably won't happen but I wouldn't mind seeing it.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from whitbomb. Show whitbomb's posts

I agree with you jenkin14 put Paille back with Begin/Thornton those guys click. Sobotka with Ryder/Wheeler worked in the Sabres series.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mironov. Show Mironov's posts

I might try Lehhtonen but not sure if he's a center.  Posted by nickvox

Lehtonen is right wing.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

We wont go anywhere with Marchand ...he cant make the difference....give a trial to Lehtonen .....he's got the size..ability and he can score goals ....

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS not in 2010 cant go far without Krejci....hate to say this

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFaninOntario. Show BruinsFaninOntario's posts

Mike Richards is a c*cksucker. I know it was a clean hit. I don't care. Stomp his rotten a-ss in Game 4.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Luanne7. Show Luanne7's posts

Posted by flag-waiver

LOL

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from maf559. Show maf559's posts

We wont go anywhere with Marchand ...he cant make the difference....give a trial to Lehtonen .....he's got the size..ability and he can score goals .... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS not in 2010 cant go far without Krejci....hate to say this
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011

Lehtonen really isnt that good. He scores goals in the AHL but so did sobotka and hes not scoring so much in boston is he? Pascal Pelletier ring a bell? I used to work for the P-Bruins and would watch him play night in and night out. hes really not that impressive.

And for those asking for Colbourne. Not possible. He wasnt in the call up group for the NHL expanded roster. I know hes the pick you all want to see hit the ice but the truth is, he also wasnt that impressive in his brief time with the P-Bruins.

It'll be one of the guys Chia has put on the ice before. He's not going to start anyone with just 1 NHL games worth of experience in a potential closing game of a series. Hell put someone in he trusts to help finish the series now so that we can get a break and rest our guys while the Pens-Habs goes possibly 6 or 7.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Luanne7. Show Luanne7's posts

Posted by flag-waiver

LOL

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SebasCHno1. Show SebasCHno1's posts

Posted by flag-waiver

LOL laughing at markov's lost... now it's your turn.. big lost hey! ?