"KESSEL IS ELITE"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-boss. Show the-boss's posts

Re: "KESSEL IS ELITE"

BadHab you're an idiot for saying that seguin is better than kessel at this point, kessel scored 30 last year and 36 the year before, seguin has 3 goals this year, and on top of all that, kessel has 7...and you're saying he's better than kessel? Get your facts straight

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: "KESSEL IS ELITE":
    [QUOTE]BadHab you're an idiot for saying that seguin is better than kessel at this point, kessel scored 30 last year and 36 the year before, seguin has 3 goals this year, and on top of all that, kessel has 7...and you're saying he's better than kessel? Get your facts straight
    Posted by the-boss[/QUOTE]

I won't dispute that Kessel has more goals.
    I will say Seguin is a better 2 way player, and a more responsible player.

Last head to head match up I saw Seguin scored and Kessel didn't.

Kessel has more goals than Chara or TT right now, too.  And who would you rather have?  And who is going to make the team win?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-boss. Show the-boss's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: "KESSEL IS ELITE" : I won't dispute that Kessel has more goals. I will say Seguin is a better 2 way player, and a more responsible player. Last head to head match up I saw Seguin scored and Kessel didn't. Kessel has more goals than Chara or TT right now, too.  And who would you rather have?  And who is going to make the team win?
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

what point are you trying to make? because you're totally pointless. What you're saying makes NO SENSE, we're comparing one player to another not kessel to a goalie and defence. kessel is a proven goal-scorer and seguin is just getting his feet wet

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: "KESSEL IS ELITE" : what point are you trying to make? because you're totally pointless. What you're saying makes NO SENSE, we're comparing one player to another not kessel to a goalie and defence. kessel is a proven goal-scorer and seguin is just getting his feet wet
    Posted by the-boss[/QUOTE]
    Sounds like the boss might be Bruins8.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: "KESSEL IS ELITE" : Sounds like the boss might be Bruins8.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

No doubt about it really. He still has problems with the shift key, cant figure out how the whole "capitalizing after a period" thing works. But shhhhhh, we are supposed to play along. After seeing the skank in his picture though, I gotta admit I kindof feel bad for the guy.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

How many goals did Kessel score in the last 2 games?  He was playing good defensive teams with good goaltenders so of course he scored none.  Until he shows he can score against good defensive teams with good goaltending then no he is not elite not even close.  He is a one dimensional goal score who can only score against poor defence or bad goaltending.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco1001. Show marco1001's posts

let me ask u something Ortho, is how u judge a player how he played in the last 2 games. U cannot judge kessel or any other player with his last 2 games.

Now do i need to go get stats , i really really don't want to look for stats but i recall kessel scoring 2 last yr agaiinst chicago on the first game, but forget that i do agree he is not an elite player yet but he's gettting there. Now, do u remember 2 yrs ago when mr big puppy face dumbo benched him , what did the bruins do , nothing they could not score; thus what dimension did the rest of the bruin players have at that time because whatever dimension they had ,they lost and could not score, kessel comes back and oh! what's this goals!

Ever wonder if julien had benched him for one period only what may have happened, we may have won the series, i guess cj wanted to bring it to seven since he has an immaculate record in 7 games during the post season.

stop trying to justify his departure, there;s none , just hope that seguin becomes that gamebreaker !

btw cj has an immaculate losing record in 7 games

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

I have a name for Phillis Kessel: "WASTE OF TALENT".  Should he be an elite player with his talent, yes.  Is he an elite talent or will he become one probably not.  He has shown no desire to improve himself as a hockey player, if he had he likely still be a Bruin.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: "KESSEL IS ELITE" : hey, where is ur reply duke of hazard, i already told u wat i do , now tell me wat u do, fkhead!. All u do is scroll and search for grammar errors which leads me to believe ur a washed up teacher or a wanna be teacher that feels some sense of fulfillment when bringing ur utmost correction expertise to this board.  i wish there was a language forum for u but there's not . Do u kno anything at all about hockey! u fkn freak! answer us wat do u do, btw, pls i am curious to see the thing ur with ,maybe u cann offer a pix of the day she was hatched! boy ur another one i would love to meet!
    Posted by marco1001[/QUOTE]

Sorry I havent had time to keep up with your posts, I have been busy living my life. Dont you have a fortune 500 company you are supposed to be running? You sure have a lot of time to spend here with a whole big company waiting for you to make big decisions. That is what you said right? Btw, in your big important top 5 percentile company, when you write internal memos, do you spell "you" as "u"? Cause if you do there is about 1200 employees laughing at you behind your back.
    I own my own Fortune 500 company as well, if you must know. Which really eats into my time being the Duke of Windsor and an astronaut. BTW, why are you getting defensive over what I said about someone else? Is that someone else actually you in yet ANOTHER account name? It all seems fishy to me.
    BTW, if you are willing to come to the South Shore, I will definitely meet up with you.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[QUOTE]. stop trying to justify his departure, there;s none ,

You mean other than the fact he didnt want to play here? Just a small problem, I guess. Can you be any dimmer of a bulb? No matter how long you continue to whine and cry, Phil aint coming back. F'kn crybaby.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

stop saying im someone else  im bruins 8 and there is no doubt kessel is better player than seguin..whoever thinks otherwise doesnt know hockey

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[QUOTE]stop saying im someone else  im bruins 8 and there is no doubt kessel is better player than seguin..whoever thinks otherwise doesnt know hockey
    Posted by bruins8[/QUOTE]

Who is the skank in your picture as the-boss?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: "KESSEL IS ELITE" : You mean other than the fact he didnt want to play here? Just a small problem, I guess. Can you be any dimmer of a bulb? No matter how long you continue to whine and cry, Phil aint coming back. F'kn crybaby.
    Posted by mikzor[/QUOTE]

Remember, you're responding to a guy who thinks adding Mike Komisarek to a hockey team makes it better.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

[QUOTE]stop saying im someone else  im bruins 8 and there is no doubt kessel is better player than seguin..whoever thinks otherwise doesnt know hockey
    Posted by bruins8[/QUOTE]

Kessel is a good goal scorer not a good hockey Player.  Their is a big difference unfortunately you do not seem to be able to understand this fact.  A good hockey player works just as hard in the defensive zone, a good hockey player will take a hit to make a play,and a good hockey will fight for the puck in the corners, Kessel does none of these things.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: "KESSEL IS ELITE" : Remember, you're responding to a guy who thinks adding Mike Komisarek to a hockey team makes it better.
    Posted by duinne[/QUOTE]

That does say it all.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco1001. Show marco1001's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: "KESSEL IS ELITE" : Sorry I havent had time to keep up with your posts, I have been busy living my life. Dont you have a fortune 500 company you are supposed to be running? You sure have a lot of time to spend here with a whole big company waiting for you to make big decisions. That is what you said right? Btw, in your big important top 5 percentile company, when you write internal memos, do you spell "you" as "u"? Cause if you do there is about 1200 employees laughing at you behind your back. I own my own Fortune 500 company as well, if you must know. Which really eats into my time being the Duke of Windsor and an astronaut. BTW, why are you getting defensive over what I said about someone else? Is that someone else actually you in yet ANOTHER account name? It all seems fishy to me. BTW, i f you are willing to come to the South Shore, I will definitely meet up with you.

No! nothing to do with someone else although u could have been a little more nice, I took the time and if u read it to try to explain how much this is a hobby and if u read it i said i am not a fortune 500 company.
    Anyhow, after all i wrote there u are acting like the forum grammar patrolmen, don't fkn read it! if it's too hard for u! I told u a 13 yr old read it and understood it and there u go again an apparent scholar scrutinizing someone's forum writing skills. what the fk do u get outta this!

I don't even kno if ur a  hockey fan cuz all u do is come in as a patrolman and give ur arrogant 2 liners or 3 of how illiterate we are. Alright mr smart guy ur a linguistic engineer, ur great!

Now that we got that outta of the way, what the fk do u really do? and when if ever can we expect u to talk mainly hockey whatever that topic may be, or whether or not u agree.

Duke!

Posted by mikzor[/QUOTE]

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco1001. Show marco1001's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: "KESSEL IS ELITE" : Sorry I havent had time to keep up with your posts, I have been busy living my life. Dont you have a fortune 500 company you are supposed to be running? You sure have a lot of time to spend here with a whole big company waiting for you to make big decisions. That is what you said right? Btw, in your big important top 5 percentile company, when you write internal memos, do you spell "you" as "u"? Cause if you do there is about 1200 employees laughing at you behind your back. I own my own Fortune 500 company as well, if you must know. Which really eats into my time being the Duke of Windsor and an astronaut. BTW, why are you getting defensive over what I said about someone else? Is that someone else actually you in yet ANOTHER account name? It all seems fishy to me. BTW, i f you are willing to come to the South Shore, I will definitely meet up with you.
    Posted by mikzor[/QUOTE]

south shore where?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: "KESSEL IS ELITE" : Duinne listen i have to tall stick to dolls, don't get into something u kno little of and try to act as an expert. I will not be agressive on u but pls do not push it.  i am not a great fan of komisarek but if u watched him play with habs , he was certainly not a horrible dman , and that's why burke gave him some good dough and he was for all intents and purposes classified as better then any other junk that would have taken his place. he was a dman who played quite well and with toughness. Now is he worth over4m maybe not but he was still supposed to give more stability on blue line.

Can somebody translate? I've misplaced my English/Gibberish dictionary.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

[QUOTE]here's the translation: my name is duinne , i am so horribly fat and ugly that no boy will look at me let alone touch me so i have to hang out with the boys on these boards because that is the closest i get to interact with males. No boy wants me so i have to try to be them in order to have them, Hope this helps !

Does your mommy know what your writing?  This is the most childish post I have seen in a long time.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: "KESSEL IS ELITE" : in order to relate to a child u need to write like one, i am certain she relates to this jargon and believe me if she doesn't stick her nose outta my business the NAS will be a prince compared to me. Learn respect little girl duinne  and others will respect u! if u do not then anything goes! when i have something with someone don;t come in acting all cute and giving me this forum gang, Stick ur nose outta of it, u really think u have one iota of a hockey sense that i do, who are u trying to be?

You think this is helping your cause?  You still sound like a 12 year old child.  Welcome to the Ignore button.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco1001. Show marco1001's posts

Posted by mikzor[/QUOTE]
    i guess nothing can penetrate that rock head of urs, What a dilemma? i mean that rock head being porous and all. Ur an astronaut now, first ur an econmist , then ur the duke.i do not hhave a fortune 500 sompany and i told u this is a forum , a hobby not real life! but u know wat as an owner of a 500 fortune company i would probably do whatever i want and i doubt the employees would  laugh and if they did well how silly would that be.

wo! just dawned on me ur probably running around ur home with a plastic sword screaming " i am the Duke" . ur schizoprhenic and that my friend is not funny. I am really sorry if i knew i would not have  insulted you.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco1001. Show marco1001's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: "KESSEL IS ELITE" : You mean other than the fact he didnt want to play here? Just a small problem, I guess. Can you be any dimmer of a bulb? No matter how long you continue to whine and cry, Phil aint coming back. F'kn crybaby.
    Posted by mikzor[/QUOTE]

yeah , pls share your intelligence with me. Kessel didn't wanna play here, it was the beans they were not what they were cut out to be!

my golly i think he's got it!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: "KESSEL IS ELITE" : in order to relate to a child u need to write like one, i am certain she relates to this jargon and believe me if she doesn't stick her nose outta my business the NAS will be a prince compared to me. Learn respect little girl duinne  and others will respect u! if u do not then anything goes! when i have something with someone don;t come in acting all cute and giving me this forum gang, Stick ur nose outta of it, u really think u have one iota of a hockey sense that i do, who are u trying to be?

I can't put this guy on ignore. I really can't. He's just too funny.

For the record, I couldn't care less about your business, whatever that may be; I only hope for your sake that it's not something that requires communication skills.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco1001. Show marco1001's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: "KESSEL IS ELITE" : I can't put this guy on ignore. I really can't. He's just too funny. For the record, I couldn't care less about your business, whatever that may be; I only hope for your sake that it's not something that requires communication skills.
    Posted by duinne[/QUOTE]

Duinne i am glad i amuse you, u can't get enough of me huh! trust me that's as much of me ur ever gonna get! Why would u care about my business? ur not making any money from ir are u?

Here's a lesson for u duinne something they do not teach at nun school, always be humble u never kno who u might be talking too, and always be respectful even if u do not agree with someone. that is what people look at more then anything else, Make people trust u as instantly as possible.This is what communication is all about words are nothing actions are!

communication skills, once again a 13 yr old can understand it but u cannot. Little girl, tomboy whatever! u don't agree with me then don't use my writing forum skills or lack thereof to gain some sort of superior advantage in the hopes of  achieving some success over a "friendly" discussion.

anyhow duinne here i am talk on phone doing business and writing at the same time- only in america!

did u get that dirty duinne ! see that is not respectful!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: "KESSEL IS ELITE" : I can't put this guy on ignore. I really can't. He's just too funny. For the record, I couldn't care less about your business, whatever that may be; I only hope for your sake that it's not something that requires communication skills.
    Posted by duinne[/QUOTE]

You know duinne, it occurs to me that marco and bruins8 have both prevented any serious discussion about Kessel to occur on this board.  End.  None.

Any critique on Kessel's game is met with total hyperbole.

There is a LOT to the Kessel discussion, but it just simply never happens because one or both of those will come on and completely cloud the discussion with the same few comments about Kessel.

Fast
    Great snap shot
    the 15 playoff goals

As soon as any criticism of Kessel comes up, it's buried under thousands of comments just repeating the above 3 items - and the criticism is not discussed and almost always outright ignored.

Can't have a serious discussion about Kessel.  Just can't.

CLEARLY an issue about him showing up for a big game, but NO discussion, just over reaction.  How much clearer can it be - 1 assist in 7 games vs. Bruins?

The lazy play - I was shocked at the game - honestly - when he was easily 15 feet from the bench in a line change and Ryder skated right past him.

CLEARLY Kessel has immense talent and isn't using all of it.  CLEARLY.

Yet any criticism of his lack of physical game is immediately greeted with "you don't expect a scorer like him to drop the gloves" - and of course nobody expects that.

And I've STARTED to discuss this in the past, yet it never goes anywhere because it gets muffled by these grandiose and delusional opinions on Kessel.

"Kessel will be 3rd in the league in scoring behind Ovie and Crosby."

Reality is not a friend of these people, right now Kessel is 44th in the league in scoring.  Actually, tied for 44th with 17 other guys.

They'll NEVER talk about those stats, or any other stats other than;
    7 goals 10 games
    7 goals 10 games.

How about this stat?  One of the guys Kessel is tied with is Nathan Horton - who ALSO has 7 goals in 10 games.

But look closer.  SOG.  Kessel 34 - 34 Shots on Goal.
    Horton 17 SOG.  That's seventeen shots on goal.  HALF as many as Kessel.  HALF!!  Yet Horton has the same number of goals.

Here's the stats
    http://espn.go.com/nhl/statistics/player/_/stat/points/sort/points

Again, of course a serious discussion will never happen.

A serious discussion will NEVER happen on this topic because Marco and Bruins8 make sure it will NEVER happen.