- PITTSBURGH - BOSTON - Nov 14 -

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

- PITTSBURGH - BOSTON - Nov 14 -

Pittsburgh will be looking for serious payback for the shutout-- at home, no less!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

Re: - PITTSBURGH - BOSTON - Nov 14 -

According to ESPN, Malkin might play tonight.  Things will be a little tougher than tues nite!!!

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/news/story?id=4653036

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Expect another low scoring game.

Bruins have to play defensive style until Savard and Lucic return.

I'll be happy if they come away with a point in this one, not concerned over how many goals the B's score. Thet need to play for points until the team is back at full strength.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MayorMcCheeseJr. Show MayorMcCheeseJr's posts

Something about playing at the igloo for the Bruins equates to high scoring games. Look for a 6-4 game not sure who will win.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

Nice play from DK!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Nice goal and a great setup by Krejci!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Anybody else think that Marchand is going to be a good player for the bruins

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

Offensively the B's looked much better, nice pass and finish by Krejci-Wheeler.  Let's hope they can get something going.  There still seems to be some sort of invisible force field over the goal..I thought the B's had much better scoring chances.  Malkin looks great so far and that could be a big problem.  Was it Ference that screwed up on that second goal??  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from drewskii5. Show drewskii5's posts

In Response to Re: - PITTSBURGH - BOSTON - Nov 14 -:
    [QUOTE]Anybody else think that Marchand is going to be a good player for the bruins
    Posted by crono420[/QUOTE]

No I think he is a career 4th line type and will be sent back down to P-town when Lucic and Savard are back

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Thornton missed puck on boards.

Bogus penalty on March, still didn't see pen on Begin.

They are skating tonight as are the Pens, hold it up for 60 and it will be a good game.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

March will be better than a 4th he should become a second line player in the future.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

I agree that he is going back to Providence, but as far as how good he will be the jury is still out for me.  He has flashes when it looks like he has something but I worry that he might just be a third line scorer.  We'll see when he is either traded this season or on the team for a full season next year. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

Ryder!!

Nice.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

Dunno about you guys but I'm watching PIT feed. The home town commentators are  raving about that save off Malkin. TT is class!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

Marchand needs to bury that short handed opportunity......back to Providence.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

If I remember correctly, Krejci had a tought time scoring his first goal, but when he did, he exploded. I'm hoping the same for Marchand

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]Marchand needs to bury that short handed opportunity......back to Providence.
    Posted by TuukkainNet[/QUOTE]

How does he miss that ???
    That should've been his first NHL goal.  Too bad.
    Nice goal FINALLY by Ryder and Wheeler also scored are they geeting started ?
    It was this time last season when started to click.
    Krejci also had some pretty good chances. He shoud shoot more though.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

Aaaaarrgggghhh !!!  How come Marchand missed the puck, on a brillant play set up by Bergeron ???  Even PJ Axelson would have buried it !!!!

Bergy is always dangerous on penalty killing....did a great passe to Sturm too..

Go Bruins....but, Marchand, I think you just bought your ticket to AHL.....no goal after so many games, and then, that perfect feed wasted.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

[QUOTE]Marchand needs to bury that short handed opportunity......back to Providence.
    Posted by TuukkainNet[/QUOTE]

I'm ready for Marchand and Sobotka to go back down... both are working hard no doubt but a lot of foolish play (Marchand with more bad penalties and can't bury the wide open net on the short-handed bid; Sobotka out of position and couldn't stuff Crosby on the wrap around through the middle which led to a goal.)

TT with the save of the week for sure!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: - PITTSBURGH - BOSTON - Nov 14 - : No I think he is a career 4th line type and will be sent back down to P-town when Lucic and Savard are back
    Posted by drewskii5[/QUOTE]

Agree with you that he'll be sent down when Lucic comes back.
    On another note me and  Drewski5 we go back since last season and is my buddy and you're kind of copying his username. Fine because you haven't talked sh_it .
    Is there such a thing of a good troll....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

[QUOTE]Julien is a disgrace to coaching and is obv. still an undercover hab
    Posted by TuukaainNet[/QUOTE]

Nice...I hope your just a kid with too much time on your hands because if your an adult your really pathetic. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkaainNet. Show TuukkaainNet's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: - PITTSBURGH - BOSTON - Nov 14 - : Is there such a thing of a good troll....
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

We can only hope

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

Thomas puck handling has been suspect tonight..

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

WIDEMAN $UCKS!!