1.30 left down by one fourth line on the ice.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsking. Show bruinsking's posts

1.30 left down by one fourth line on the ice.

common claude are you trying to lose . you have to double shift your good players sometime .

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Re: 1.30 left down by one fourth line on the ice.

In Response to 1.30 left down by one fourth line on the ice.:
    common claude are you trying to lose . you have to double shift your good players sometime .
    Posted by bruinsking

Couldn't understand that one either .

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

their only good player was in the hospital...(except for the goalie!)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

I wondered about that, not sure what hes thinking.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from xenimus. Show xenimus's posts

In Response to Re: 1.30 left down by one fourth line on the ice.:
    their only good player was in the hospital...(except for the goalie!)
    Posted by stingerjp

He never went to the hospital. Just got a check-up in the locker room by the Ped's and was sent back to the Hotel along with one of the medical staff from the Bruins. Not to justify anything but it probably was one of those hits where it looked at lot worse than it really was.

Bish (Bruins Reporter -Bruins.com) says, he was dazed and suffered a minor concussion but eventually left the building under his own power.

Still, that was a whicked dirty hit!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from woodtick7. Show woodtick7's posts

Giving Begin any icetime in the last 5 minutes being down a goal is clueless. I have done my share of defending Julien but enough already. Start double shifting the players that are suppose to score even if they aren't scorin. There odds of scoring are way better then Begins, how many career goals does he have.

Julien really should suggest firing Ward. He draws up plays for the pp and last minute. Why the F#CK does he bother. I have said all year tou use your best 5 players on the pp for about 1.30 of the pp yet the moron sticks with his 2 pp man units. The best teams let there good players almost play all of there pp, ie Washington, Chicago,San Jose, etc.

In my opinion it should be Savard,Krecji and either Sturm or Ryder with Chara and Bergeron on the points. No way in hell should Recchi ever see pp time the game has surpassed him.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

I missed this, and I had been congratulating Cj on the last couple of games on his ice management and he does it again.

Looked up the stats and the 4th line never registered a shot, I guess he must have figured they were due. IDIOT!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from xenimus. Show xenimus's posts

In Response to 1.30 left down by one fourth line on the ice.:
    Posted by bruinsking

I was wondering the same exact thing. When i saw him take Paille off the first line i was like "Ok, maybe he's going to put Bergeron on his wing for the rest of the 3rd" Nope. As the game went he did not do anything to change things up, so puzzling. As soon as Savard got injured i said "Ok, here go,  Bergeron Ryder and Sturm" Nope. What did we get? BEGIN!?!?!?!?!?! He can't even "pass" customs at the airport, what makes Julien think he's creative enough to provide scoring chances.

That was a critical point in the game. I agree, it looks like he is trying to lose games. Also, i was so frustrated on watching this so-called "trap" game BS they play, its so annoying. First off, you have to have solid "defensive" minded D-men that can play the puck and move it out of the zone quickly. Second, your fowards have to have a good two-way game (Krejci / Bergeron...only two) in order to take away the blue-line and neutral zone passes. This team does NOT have the talent to play a "trap". However, i do think they have the talent to play a "run-and-gun" game as stupid as that may sound. Play the whole ice, have a full attack with two forcheckers, one man high in the slot and D-men on the points.

At the start of last season they were playing the "trap" a lot. After 6 games or so they backed off the "trap" and went on to score a crap load of goals and going 21-4 in their next 25 games. After the All-Star break, Julien imposed the "trap" again and the team played barely above .500% for the remainder of the season.

This team has a decent amount of offensive-minded creative players. I loved Mike Sullivan's structure, he had a "full-attack" with a diamon defence. Bergeron is a perfect example of that style, the kid blossomed with back to back 70+ point seasons.

Whatever i guess, i am not the coach or GM so i cannot make decisions. I tell you what though, i'm starting to see Julien's flaws and noticing why he was let go by Montreal and New Jersey (In a cup run).

Bottom line, his coaching is suspect. And no i am not just saying this because the bruins are struggling this year. I took a lot of heat from a lot of people last year when i kept saying that i dont believe Julien in the long run is not the right coach for this team, especially with youngsters. He stinks at molding the younger players.

But hey these are just my opinions.