2 Things...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from InVain. Show InVain's posts

2 Things...

I wanted to say two little things:

1. Andrei Kostitsyn is playing like a beast, and he reminds me of Mike Richards by his sheer agressiveness and offensive skill. His physical play is off the hook this year, and keeps on coming and coming. His stats haven't taken off yet, but I expect him to be close to PPG, though probably less. I can't wait for him to start playing with a real first line this year, because that's where he belongs.

2. We need to get a time machine that slows down the game by 2 seconds, giving Robert Lang the chance to keep up with the rest. I'm serious; if we get this time machine, we won't see the puck fly by Lang and him wacking his stick in the air. Preferably, this time machine will come with a one year contract, with optional years depending whether Lang re-signs or not.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

2 Things...

Shouldn't you be watching the Grey Cup? Face it...It's our time now.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bizman86. Show bizman86's posts

2 Things...

I think you' re in the wrong forum. You might even be on the wrong planet.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from UtahBruin. Show UtahBruin's posts

2 Things...

Lang sucks and the Kostitsyn sisters are hacks.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

2 Things...

The habs are a soft touch. The bruins have a 20 year old that you have to spend so much time on it costs you the game.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

2 Things...

InVain
    Member Since 11/23/2008

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

2 Things...

WHO cares about anything toilet seat on this site. The only good thing is a Habs loss. They even forgot which goal to score in vs> the Isles, go ahead ask O Byrne.