20011..... GOODBYE RASK!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pissttt. Show pissttt's posts

20011..... GOODBYE RASK!

R.F.A. 2011.... WHEELER, LUCIC, RASK,........... goodbye, tuukka nice knowing you... but it,s just the way the jacobs do buisness. i take a lot of heat on this board but i will tell you this, my spelling bad and i might not be a jacob water carrier, or a peter chiarellie puppet, but i do know this, those 3 draft picks won,t score 30 40 goals next year. and if they had no salary cap room how dare they trade him in the division. WHY? BECAUSE THEY DON,T GIVE A DAM ABOUT WHAT THE BRUINS FANS WANT ....... A STANLEY CUP!  not only did the bruins give up scoring they made a team in there division stronger is that good buisness?  the jacobs have done some stupid stuff but this just SPIT,S IN THE FACE OF BRUINS NATION !! the front office could have signed him and traded him to whoever they wanted.... NOW, CAN ANY OFF YOU SO CALLED JACOBS WATER CARRIERS DEFEND THIS ONE????? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bridgemanusa. Show bridgemanusa's posts

Re: 20011..... GOODBYE RASK!

In Response to 20011..... GOODBYE RASK!:
    [QUOTE]R.F.A...... WHEELER, LUCIC, RASK,........... goodbye, tuukka nice knowing you... but it,s just the way the jacobs do buisness. never go all the way,
    Posted by pissttt[/QUOTE]

Why do you btoher watching if you hate the organization so much? Go watch the Habs. This is a salary cap era now so your complaints are baseless.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boston-kyle. Show Boston-kyle's posts

I see the bruins signing all of those guys by 2011. Long term deals have become culture in the NHL. Wouldnt be suprised to see them sign Rask to one by 2011.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beer-League-Goalie. Show Beer-League-Goalie's posts

(typo) - I think you mean 2011.  In 20011, Rask will be over 18,000 years old.

I think if Rask leaves, he is more likely to leave over playing time issues rather than money.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Disk0thek. Show Disk0thek's posts

You want some cheese with that whine?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

Now that the Kessel saga is over, THIS is what you have to b_tch about?? REALLY?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rush2112err. Show rush2112err's posts

who cares. timmy thomas is going to play until he's 45. so we don't need tuuku rusk. trade him for some dmen to better protect timmy.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireballer58. Show fireballer58's posts

In Response to Re: 20011..... GOODBYE RASK!:
    [QUOTE]who cares. timmy thomas is going to play until he's 45. so we don't need tuuku rusk. trade him for some dmen to better protect timmy.
    Posted by rush2112err[/QUOTE]

Woah, you know as little as the guy who created this thread.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Rask isnt going anywhere...he is the goalie of the future

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

[QUOTE]Now that the Kessel saga is over, THIS is what you have to b_tch about?? REALLY?
    Posted by MDsizzle[/QUOTE]
    At least this time he isn't horribly mangling the meaning of one of Fluto's articles.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulFromSFL. Show PaulFromSFL's posts

[QUOTE]R.F.A. 2011.... WHEELER, LUCIC, RASK,........... goodbye, tuukka nice knowing you... but it,s just the way the jacobs do buisness. i take a lot of heat on this board but i will tell you this, my spelling bad and i might not be a jacob water carrier, or a peter chiarellie puppet, but i do know this, those 3 draft picks won,t score 30 40 goals next year. and if they had no salary cap room how dare they trade him in the division. WHY? BECAUSE THEY DON,T GIVE A DAM ABOUT WHAT THE BRUINS FANS WANT ....... A STANLEY CUP!  not only did the bruins give up scoring they made a team in there division stronger is that good buisness?  the jacobs have done some stupid stuff but this just SPIT,S IN THE FACE OF BRUINS NATION !! the front office could have signed him and traded him to whoever they wanted.... NOW, CAN ANY OFF YOU SO CALLED JACOBS WATER CARRIERS DEFEND THIS ONE????? 

It is so easy to ignore A**H*** like this. JUST CLICK "IGNORE PISSET OR WHATEVER HIS NAME IS"  And the little irritant is gone and we can have a nice day.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from cieli01. Show cieli01's posts

[QUOTE]R.F.A. 2011.... WHEELER, LUCIC, RASK,........... goodbye, tuukka nice knowing you... but it,s just the way the jacobs do buisness. i take a lot of heat on this board but i will tell you this, my spelling bad and i might not be a jacob water carrier, or a peter chiarellie puppet, but i do know this, those 3 draft picks won,t score 30 40 goals next year. and if they had no salary cap room how dare they trade him in the division. WHY? BECAUSE THEY DON,T GIVE A DAM ABOUT WHAT THE BRUINS FANS WANT ....... A STANLEY CUP!  not only did the bruins give up scoring they made a team in there division stronger is that good buisness?  the jacobs have done some stupid stuff but this just SPIT,S IN THE FACE OF BRUINS NATION !! the front office could have signed him and traded him to whoever they wanted.... NOW, CAN ANY OFF YOU SO CALLED JACOBS WATER CARRIERS DEFEND THIS ONE????? 

FYI - as of right now in 2011 the Bruins will be a bit over 20 million UNDER the cap.  Assuming they resign Lucic and Wheeler to long term deals before the 2010 season begins they'll have around 14 - 15 million to sign Rask and others. 

I think they're doing just fine.  Oh, they have a few picks from Toronto they can use to acquire players or include in a package deal with a roster player which helps play with the cap.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruWingFan. Show BruWingFan's posts

IMO Rask is the #1 priority to get signed. Goalies with his potential are very few and far between. He has the ability to be an elite goalie in the NHL for a long time.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig10. Show bigvig10's posts

I'll make this short and sweet moron.  Did you not here anything Chiarelli said during his press conference.  He DID NOT have any other options but to send him to Toronto.  Kessel wouldn't do a sign and trade deal and Toronto was threatening to place an offer sheet for the 5+ per that he wanted.  If he would have done a sign and trade to any other team, he would not be in Toronto but why would a team want to give up it's A prospects and draft picks for a guy who you probably won't be able to sign.  Think before you speak idiot 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

Don't scare me with random headlines like this. Rask is here to stay, and he's a ninja.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pirth. Show Pirth's posts

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from elosias. Show elosias's posts

Rask is our franchise tender of the (near) future.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

Tuuka Rask is who Carey Price wants to be.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pirth. Show Pirth's posts

Seriously, this is the best you have?  Jeremy Jacobs doesn't want to win, blah, blah, blah.  Yes, he runs the business like a business, but the GM can spend up to the cap and over (as they dump NHL players in providence) as you've seen in years past.  Your arguement is about 10 years old, get some new information.

If you want to get mad about player selection, then blame the GM, that's acceptable, but let go of this Jacob's stuff.  We all know that people don't like him, but this little thing called DATA is significant as you are clearly exposing your lack of such.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to 20011..... GOODBYE RASK! : FYI - as of right now in 2011 the Bruins will be a bit over 20 million UNDER the cap.  Assuming they resign Lucic and Wheeler to long term deals before the 2010 season begins they'll have around 14 - 15 million to sign Rask and others.  I think they're doing just fine.  Oh, they have a few picks from Toronto they can use to acquire players or include in a package deal with a roster player which helps play with the cap.  
    Posted by cieli01[/QUOTE]

Yep Plenty of Room and Space even if the Cap dips to say $50Mil , as they're predicting, I say it'll be about 52Mil but PC has still set himself up perfectly!

2010-2011 commitments as of today!

SALARY CAP  $56,800,000 (That's this years ceiling)

Pay Roll        $37,633,333  (Snow shoes Murray buyout gone!)

Bonuses        $0.00          (Rask and Wheeler can get there moderate raises)

Cap Space    $19,166,667  (Depending on where 2010-2011 Cap finally settles)

PC can/will start locking up the likes of Savard now 6Mil with next years money! Would we now have enough to sign Kovalchuk next summer ? Hmmmm....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

P.C. isn't crazy, he will clearly sign Rask if he has a good season backing up Timmy.
    Even if he doesn't have a good season, he will still probably sign Rask

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pobn. Show pobn's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to 20011..... GOODBYE RASK! : FYI - as of right now in 2011 the Bruins will be a bit over 20 million UNDER the cap.  Assuming they resign Lucic and Wheeler to long term deals before the 2010 season begins they'll have around 14 - 15 million to sign Rask and others.  I think they're doing just fine.  Oh, they have a few picks from Toronto they can use to acquire players or include in a package deal with a roster player which helps play with the cap.  
    Posted by cieli01[/QUOTE]

They still need to sign Marc Savard

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010's posts

BRUINS will win 2 Stanley Cups in the next 3 years

GO BRUINS ! ! !

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Disk0thek. Show Disk0thek's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 20011..... GOODBYE RASK! : They still need to sign Marc Savard
    Posted by pobn[/QUOTE]

I think Savard's staying in Boston depends on how Krejci and Bergy perform this year.  If they both do well, he could walk and then have Hamill as the #3.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueChip99. Show BlueChip99's posts

20 millions$ for the 35 year old Thomas  is the real mistake of P.C.
    Rask( Good for P.C.) and Sabourin can make a good job for less and keep money for Kessels or others good young players like him.
    P.C. knows it. But PC was afraid critics. it does all to keep his job some more years. Thomas was too popular to loose him . Now watch the old man loose his ability and become the next buyout like Murray and Schaefer.