4 POINT GAME SATURDAY

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

4 POINT GAME SATURDAY

This team has been painful to watch too many times this season and PC has done nothing to improve the scoring on this team, we have what we have and we are sinking like a stone in the standings. Last night we should have got 2pts. from CBJ but scoring hurt us again. We have the Sens coming in on Saturday and this is a very important game because if we win we are 2pts. behind them and a loss puts us 6pts. back and almost out of the playoffs. PC cannot wait he has to do somethig quickly as every game that goes by looks like doom for our Bruins, I won't give up on the Bruins but PC has to get us some help. Two goals scored average per game is a disaster.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

Re: 4 POINT GAME SATURDAY

This years team isnt worth upgrading if it means hurting our future

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Relax people.  We have to like the way the coaches and the players handle the bad call from the referee that costed the game.  It means the team is focussedright now and they don't panic for nothing which will be important down the stretch.  I expect a big game from the Bruins tomorrow.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Lucic 17 is dead on, you only pawn the trades and the prospects for a rental if that player is going to take you over the top.. The bruins would be a better team with a kovalchuk etc, but the way they are playing they still wouldn't be considered a serious contender.. At this point I wouldnt want any rentals, plus i am still interested in how things pan out in chicago they need to dump cap in the off season they may be the best team to trade with ATL..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

I think it will def be Chicago. They are the deepest team in the NHL by far. They could drop Barker or Campbell, Ladd, Brouwer, Bolland, even Hossa, without missing a beat.

Take ALL of those players away and they still would have Kane, Toews, Kovalchuk, Seabrook, Keith, Byfuglien and more!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

scary

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

lucaooo ... are you really this dillusional or just plain stupid?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

I just know about hockey that's all.  I hear the habs fans complain all the time here in montreal and all i can say is that you guy are almost as bad as them.  If you think that the Bruins will land Kovalchuck you are the plain stupid one!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

They need a resurrection of Milan Lucic.  He needs to break Chris Neil's face again, put 10 guys thru the boards, and score the GW goal.  Need someone to drive this stinkin bus.

GO LOOCH

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

you know hockey???? yawn

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I don't think LOOCH is the game-changer that everyone makes him out to be (but he does have a star's contract!)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

I love looch but his contract is grossly over paid he is never gona be a big time point producer in my opinion and the comparisons to neely should end at the physical part of the game.