7th Player Award

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

7th Player Award

so which player on this pathteic team do you think should win the 7th player award.  The only player that I have seen perform on a consistant basis is Bergeron; but the question is his play above what is expected? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Re: 7th Player Award

The bear in the commercial with the Montreal girlfriend.  Ok.... Tuuka Rask

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Mark Stuart.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Boychuk

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Johnnybruin. Show Johnnybruin's posts

Sad when you really have to think about it and still can`t find anyone. No one deserves it but Rask will win.....who cares??

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from -sabot-13. Show -sabot-13's posts

PC and management should get 7th player award.

Their job is to sell seats while putting the cheapest product they dare on the ice.
    and they are GOOD at it.  Dumping salary, fielding a team full of garbage and still, STILL, they pack them in.

Bravo,  well done.  Nobody, I mean nobody is as good as the Bruins management when it comes to cheating their customers...   and this was a banner year for them.

Talk about overachieving... at screwing customers...

7th player award.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

It has to be Wideman, because every time he is on the ice, it seems the other team has seven skaters!!!!!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from xenimus. Show xenimus's posts

I vote for Toronto for the 7th "player" award.

"And with the #2 overall pick in the 2010 draft, the Boston Bruins proudly select ________. From the _________, of the OHL."

Thanks Burke!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUSA. Show BruinsUSA's posts

In Response to Re: 7th Player Award:
    It has to be Wideman, because every time he is on the ice, it seems the other team has seven skaters!!!!!!!!
    Posted by notacryingwino

LOL that would be hilarious if the fans voted Wideman the 7th player award winner as a joke.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

I think it is between Tukka Rask and Mark Recchi.. with edge to Tukka..

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

BOYCHUK, but I like notacryingwino's idea about voting for Wideman.  If he won, I bet he would actually think he deserved the award.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tommy3123. Show tommy3123's posts

Boychuck or Tukka

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from KJBruinswin. Show KJBruinswin's posts

I vote for Matt Cooke for showing the Bruins they have no heart! 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThisIsBruinsCountry. Show ThisIsBruinsCountry's posts

I agree Recchi or Rask will get it, but this team stinks if we seriously are picking the back up goalie or 43 year old vet for the 7th player. 

Maybe we should all make a mockery of this thing and vote Ryder or Wideman??