And if Cooke doesn't dress tonight...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

And if Cooke doesn't dress tonight...

...what then?  Much ado over nothing.  We've seen it before, many times.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Re: And if Cooke doesn't dress tonight...

I agree someone has to pay.  Those hits are legal anyways!! (do you see the irony)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canbostondoit. Show Canbostondoit's posts

Hit every penguin in site who cares about the animal activist Campbell and Bettman.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

No no guys if Cookes doesnt dress then hes in the press booth somewhere,, you fans have your shot now lol

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

The proper response tonight is you fight cooke right off the bat, the bruins hit every penguin hard..  At every whistle  the bruins put whoever is still at the crease or on the goalie down, and show some of the emotion they showed against philadelphia.. A great response would be for thornton fighting cooke in the first, struart in the second, and then lucic in the third, landing cooke the game misconduct..

I am sure cooke is going to be under instructions of not to be drawn in in hopes of the bruins taking stupid penalties though, and we really could use the win...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

I'd be absolutely amazed if Cooke doesn't dress. I doubt Dan Bylsma is a guy that will back down just because a team is looking to (maybe) be physical and/or fight.
    If Cooke is out of the lineup, I'd bet that decision was made by someone higher up in the organization than Bylsma (Ray Shero or Mario) but even those 2 seem old-school enough to know why Cooke has to play tonight.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

If Cooke was the Arbiter of justice for Naslund, he has to answer to the same code he once enforced and dress tonight.  It's that simple.

I just have images of him dropping who ever he fights..  That would be consistent with this team.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

Cooke will play. Thornton will challenge him to a fight no more than 5 mins. into the game, and that will be all that happens. (Although I'd have no problem with someone--Marchand?--going hard after Crosby.)

BTW, the Pens are dressing heir own "Ogie Oglethorpe" for tonight's game...a goon who hasn't played all year but has been practicing w/the team this week.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmikebruins8. Show mrmikebruins8's posts

bruins got 3 games in hand they can waist a game on the pens tonight hit hit hit fight if need be who cares whos at the game the nhl fcked up now the bruins need to police their own games cause the nhl dont care about the players they 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

In Response to Re: And if Cooke doesn't dress tonight...:
    bruins got 3 games in hand they can waist a game on the pens tonight hit hit hit fight if need be who cares whos at the game the nhl fcked up now the bruins need to police their own games cause the nhl dont care about the players they 
    Posted by mrmikebruins8

we have only 1 game in hand, and 3 points on the rangers.. you really want to "waste" one and bet on beating them on sunday...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

No matter what we still have to beat the Rangers on Sun. Det found a way to beat Cal even thought they were outplayed for a big win for 8th place.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

It will be anticlimactic tonight regardless if Cooke dresses tonight or not. The game will not be what everbody wants or expects. It's todays NHL led by the pathetic duo of of Buttman and Colin Cancer.