Another oustanding performance by Wheeler

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Another oustanding performance by Wheeler

If he is resigned I'm cancelling my center ice / sports package with DTV.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: Another oustanding performance by Wheeler

jwb413[/QUOTE]

WHAT ????????   Wheeler Lucic and Recchi were the 3 best players on the ice for the BRUINS last night .....Dude ...Wake up ....Wheeler will be even better next year ...you cannot afford to let go a big forward like him cause you will regret it for years to come ....he has to potenital to score 40 goals in one season believe me ........

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tarpouch. Show tarpouch's posts

In Response to Re: Another oustanding performance by Wheeler:
    jwb413
    WHAT ????????   Wheeler Lucic and Recchi were the 3 best players on the ice for the BRUINS last night .....Dude ...Wake up ....Wheeler will be even better next year ...you cannot afford to let go a big forward like him cause you will regret it for years to come ....he has to potenital to score 40 goals in one season believe me ........ Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]
    your joking right. Wheeler stinks. Opposing defensemen have his number. Hit him haard and hes no worry. He had his chance. Send him packing .

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins12. Show bruins12's posts

Wheeler is terrible, completely useless player. What does he provide? No scoring, and no grit. He is the epitome of a pu*sy. He needs to be let go.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from joeschmo25. Show joeschmo25's posts

If Wheeler didn't have the kind of offensive talent/potential that he has I'd say cut him loose and don't look back, but I don't want to see him leave and turn into another Boyes. Maybe if we can get something good enough for him then I'd consider trading him, but I think if we get a coach with at least one brain cell that somebody will keep roughing him up in practice until Wheeler learns to fight back and grow a gritty game. If he gets some toughness and learns to use his body to his strengths then he'll be great, if not then he's going to turn into nothing. But he's still too raw to give up on unless you want egg on your face in 5 years.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jpotrzeba51. Show Jpotrzeba51's posts

From being at the game last night, I can tell you that Wheeler was the fastest bruin on the ice last night. Having been scratched in game seven the year before this kid wanted to go out and play like he really meant it. He was moving and making the best plays he could, as well as back checking. Say what you want about the man, but he earned his last night.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Another oustanding performance by Wheeler:
    If he is resigned I'm cancelling my center ice / sports package with DTV.
    Posted by jwb413

Thanks jwb413 LMAO on your comment. Deal his rights on draft day or let another team sign him and take the picks. I stuck up for Weeker last year saying he had 2010 to improve himself and he did not. Blake needs to take his sorry act elsewhere!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

jwb413
    WHAT ????????   Wheeler Lucic and Recchi were the 3 best players on the ice for the BRUINS last night .....Dude ...Wake up ....Wheeler will be even better next year ...you cannot afford to let go a big forward like him cause you will regret it for years to come ....he has to potenital to score 40 goals in one season believe me ........ Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

He will never score 40 goals. He is terrible and proved it all year long. He had chance to make a difference last night and in every other game and all he came up with is a flukey tip in. Falls down when he is in the corner half of the time and rarely skates away with the puck on his stick. Stanley you need to stop looking through your rose colored glasses. HE S_U_C_K_S

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

Wheeler did skate fast last night-  AND PRODUCED ZERO.

Definition of 'soft'.  Has skills and is SoFt.  Let him go..

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Wheeler has not lived up to his potential because he never spent a year in the AHL to learn how to be in the NHL. He is still a college level player, so let's make sure Colburne spends next year in Providence. There is a major difference between College and juniors. Look at Lucic and Bergeron compared to Wheeler.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

Have to agree that wheeler was an animal last night.. i wish he did that every game ! id like to keep him only if its a reasonable cost.. he has skill but i think he focused so much on gettting big last offseason that he forgot to realize that you actually have to have some fight inside of you not just the muscle.
    Posted by newenglandah

I only had the fortune of watching on TV last night, but that's what I do for EVERY game.  The NESN cameras follow the play pretty well and I don't see how "Wheeler" and "animal" can be used in the same sentence.  If you insist, though, then I suggest that we don't need a 6'5" Golden Retriever out there in a Game Seven ... or a Game Six or Five, for that matter.  Wheeler was poor enough to be benched for this same game last year and he's done nothing at all to show he's improved and is any different this year.  He's soft, slow, and many times out of position because he's soft and slow - it's been time for him to go for months now and I'll be damned if I know why was he even on the ice for the Game Seven this year.  Go back to college, Blake.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I would trade Bergeron before Wheeler ....you guys are total Morons ...trade Wheeler and you will realize how good he is when he is going to playa agaisnt the BRUINS .....this guy not only will score 40 goals ..but will become a player as good as Getzlaf ...dont ever trade Wheeler ..6'5'' 210 lbs 23 years old ..the kind of player that all NHL GMs would love to get on their team ...God you are stupid and know nothing about hockey .....let go guys like Thornton-Whitfield-Satan- maybe Sobotka but if ever the BRUINS trade Blake Whheler I think I would seriously consider become a fan of whatever team Wheel is going to .....there are 4 players untouchable with the B's    Luci-Wheeler-Boychuck-Krejci ..........I would be sad to see Ryder or Bergeron go but if it is to improve the team I say go ahead........

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

Trade Bergeron before Wheeler - yeah, that makes sense.  Good luck with your new favorite team.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

Wheeler a potential 40-goal scorer?....  you've got to be kidding....  maybe in a career, he just needs one more....  let's hope he doesn't reach that milestone as a bruin....  totally useless 6'5" frame....  softer than cotton....  now we see why Phoenix wasn't in any hurry to sign him....  that said, after having seen PC throw $$$$$ away, i wouldn't be surprised to see this underachiever back next year....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEWENGLANDSPORTSNERD. Show NEWENGLANDSPORTSNERD's posts

I wouldn't trade Bergeron before Wheeler, but at the same time, Wheeler does have LOTS of potential. I agree that he was rushed to the NHL after a great training camp last year. I think what Julien should do is start Wheeler in Providence next year, and if he shows promise, then bring him back up. I think you will see a more physical, and goal scoring Wheeler. Hopefully, anyway (lol).

What do you guys think?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

Wheeler will become as good as Getzlaf????....  now you're starting to worry me.... 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

I agree, Wheelers a 1 dimensional player.  You don't, all of a sudden, find scoring touch in the NHL.  You're either a goal scorer or you're not.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Blake Wheeler- all of the physicality of Miroslav Satan without the clutch goals.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from sparky1313. Show sparky1313's posts

Has anyone looked up Neely's stats before he came here? I'm not saying Wheels will ever be that prolific but he does have big upside and is better than Sobotka, Begin, Paille, Thornton and Sturm. When there are few on the team that score the magnifying glass makes a guy like that stick out. Add the three that were hurt, flush wideman to where he belongs and Wheeler become a moot point and fits in, because the B's would be movin' on.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

did stanley just say that he would be upset to see ryder go?  wow!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

Has anyone looked up Neely's stats before he came here? I'm not saying Wheels will ever be that prolific but he does have big upside and is better than Sobotka, Begin, Paille, Thornton and Sturm. When there are few on the team that score the magnifying glass makes a guy like that stick out. Add the three that were hurt, flush wideman to where he belongs and Wheeler become a moot point and fits in, because the B's would be movin' on.
    Posted by sparky1313

What?!?  Neely made room for himself with his toughness and his quick temper - defenders were afraid to be in his space, which then gave him room to become the great goal scorer that he was.  Wheeler has none of what made Neely great - ridiculous comparison!  His tip-in early in this last series was the only thing I saw him do of worth.  Offer him to a team out west and get a player or two in return - players with pluck and desire to fill out this very needy line-up.  Use the draft to get guys with speed and skill.  Bye bye Blake. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

NEVER EVER TRADE NUMBER 26 OR YOU WILL REGRET IT FOR THE NEXT 12 YEARS ..WHEELER will score at least 300 goals in the next 12 years

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from shappydappydoo. Show shappydappydoo's posts

Haha looks like stanley got to the liquor cabinet a little early today. Wheeler is just like that sally Kessel, except Wheeler can't score. Put him on a dock with 10 pucks, 1 will go in the ocean. good riddance Blake.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins12. Show bruins12's posts

Here's to two reasons hoping Wheeler is not resigned. 1. we dont have to watch him do nothing night in and night out. 2. Since stanley is the president, vice president, secretary, treasurer, and everything else in the Blake Wheeler fan club, we won't have to listen to his idiotic rants anymore on these boards.