ANY UPDATES ON KRECJI

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

ANY UPDATES ON KRECJI

Bruins played well today and the injury to Krech made CJ start to coach and doulble shift which put more of our better players on the ice. It paid off, but I hope Krech is okay. The boys played great today and deserved to win and I wish CJ has learned something about his team. We are still in it, GO BRUINS.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from timmy80. Show timmy80's posts

Re: ANY UPDATES ON KRECJI

Nothing has been reported as of yet regarding Krecji i'm with you though hope it's not to bad then again after this week they are for about 2 weeks thats when boychuck should be back..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from norwoodmustang. Show norwoodmustang's posts

His tampon fell out so they need to get a special kind of glue to get it to stay in for the next time someone dares give him a bump

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Left leg minor injury may play on Tues.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from getoffthephone. Show getoffthephone's posts

It look like he hurt his shoulder to me?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from slicksteve38. Show slicksteve38's posts

Krejci update= he still stinks

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

It is reported he will play tonight against the Sabres!!!!!!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveRealHockey. Show LoveRealHockey's posts

I like krejci.  Last year he over-achieved a bit and this year he's under-achieving.

The thing is though, that without Krejci, Savard and Bergeron were getting more ice time against the Habs and the Bruins are better when those guys are out there.

I think the Bruins should be playing Savard and Bergeron more minutes.

I think Krejci would be good trade bait in the offseason especially if Tyler Seguin is the player the Bruins pick in the draft.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

Krejci could be great if he wasnt so fragile!!!!!!